+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Balance Patch

If you think about it, the last time Rohan was balanced was prior to the Dekan nerf.........
    Last edited by walkingdeadnyc; 11-10-2016 at 10:26 AM.
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    It's never been balanced, IJS.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    If you think about it, the last time Rohan was balanced was when prior to the Dekan nerf.........
    Oh! You mean when vit sages were aoeing 100-120K at a time when the average HP was around 50K?

Yeah that is the definition of balance right there /sarcasm

Rohan was balanced when the lvl 99 cap was in effect an all stats/all attack item were nowhere to be found. After that, the power creep f*cked up everything.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by pimoh View Post
    They are already OP we tested it, toe to toe with Templars? right now temps are "OW" (Overly Weaked) so we cannot judge them in between for now
    So Templars are overly weakened and yet they can be painfully as heck. I could only imagine how powerful they were back in the day.
    I dig the Dark Elves' AOE Nukes, by the way. Excellent for farming/grinding.
    That drop of Bloodied Crimson which taketh away the sins of the world...

lol lol lol, this guy is begging over and over about his dekan. Why don't you just play another rohan maybe they offer what you are looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by RedEmerald View Post
    What do you mean by "bring back" the Dekans? You mean give them additional powers on the next patch? based on my experience they can be literally OP as heck. Its the Giants I don't see making too much of a scene lately. (Or is it because I haven't encountered their full power yet?)

I think they should do things to the Rumir and Noir. They are a bit off because of their odd ability tree, causing massive role confusion.

If a two equally-matched Wizard and Templar go toe to toe, who do think will win? I heard Templars and Dhans are an absolute cancer, but I haven't heard of Dark Elves being OP or IMBA.

Wants his dekan sage to 1 hit again (Akhma mobs)

Quote Originally Posted by RedEmerald View Post
    and yet they can be painfully as heck.
    yes for 8 years before but now, when facing udjusted characters, Temps right now including priest are the heck of useless in pvp for now, as you can see no templars roaming in rpk or in pvp coz its like they are wearing maces without melee attack % on their maces when lvl 7 blunt is buffed. I see it from my self so when this gets maxed and if temps are already obsolete for pvp, well time to change for other class XD

Quote Originally Posted by MAYAPUTOMAYA View Post
    Wants his dekan sage to 1 hit again (Akhma mobs)

Well that never be happened again however in melee attacked undergone to dekans, theyre already included as OP specially their ultimate skill was adjusted further more OP
    Last edited by pimoh; 11-13-2016 at 06:31 AM.

-Mandirigmang Mangingibig Officer in the Philippines- <CrussandrAxVLK>
    -Descendant of Rohan Online PH Bloodwar Champions 2010 - 2014
    -Mandiribig-