+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    All due respect, I'm sure Australia is a beautiful country to visit(if they ever let you in), but I don't see why one would like to move to a country where everything wants to kill you, where the government has as much of a racist tendency as currently ongoing in the US/UK(is it still United?) and Eastern Europe, of which its queen lives a small 17.000km's away and is but a colony.

But hey, anything better than Trump, I get that.
    Aussie is awesome tho, if you're careful with all the animals that is. Beautiful nature and really relaxed environment (aussie people are so chilled out). I'd still choose New Zealand over Aussie tho, just as relax, just as or even more beautiful and no dangerous animals(Sorry Karren xD). I've only been to the great barrier reef area(from Cairns to brizzy) and Sydney tho so I can't Judge the other parts of Australia (it's after all bigger than europe so yea there's probably a lot more to explore)
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Aussie is awesome tho, if you're careful with all the animals that is. Beautiful nature and really relaxed environment (aussie people are so chilled out). I'd still choose New Zealand over Aussie tho, just as relax, just as or even more beautiful and no dangerous animals(Sorry Karren xD). I've only been to the great barrier reef area(from Cairns to brizzy) and Sydney tho so I can't Judge the other parts of Australia (it's after all bigger than europe so yea there's probably a lot more to explore)
    I'm sure Karren can be as dangerous

No, like I said, I'm sure it's a beautiful country to visit - but I don't see me immigrating to there by a long shot.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by Ketsuga View Post
    Aw that sucks I've wanted to travel there :<
    Aww plz don't let my words discourage you. We do have a beautiful country and its very worth while seeing. While there is a lot of racism here we are still a massively multicultural nation. Tourists and alike are usually fine (meaning you shouldn't really encounter too many issues caused by the racist twats while your here), its once you live here that you really start to see the seedy side to it all.

On a side note,

A lot of Aussies have this mentality of "Go back to where you came from" kind of thing in regards to immigrants (illegal or legal) and a lot of it stems from cultural differences.

We have people like Puline Hanson who is a member of parliament spreading her dim-witted views to everyone and its just making matters worse. First she Attcked Asian people, then it was our indigenous Australians and now shes turned her hate to Muslims. She wants a royal commission into "Islam" because she believes that all Muslim people have some agenda, are pushing their beliefs onto everyone else or are all terrorists. She wants to ban Muslim people from coming here, She wants to ban any mosques being built here, wants to ban the burka/niqab/ hijab. She believes all women (Muslim and non-Muslim) are oppressed by Muslim men and suffer abuse by them (Which I know first hand that this is BS! When I was doing my PCA/PCN course I went to Uni with a number of Muslim women and they painted a very different piture to what gets told to us Westerners).
    She believes we are being "swamped" by Asians or "Yellow" people as Asians were called by her family and that our Aboriginals are all entiled rapists and alot of people are here have the same mentality ..

And altho this kind of thing has gone on for years here, one would of hoped it would get better with understanding of these different cultures and religions etc but it just seems to be getting worse. People are spreading hate instead of teaching others about the differences. And now that this idiot Trump will be the next President (if he gets that far) things will just get worse. Im utterly disgusted and ashamed to be a human being just because of the stuff Ive been reading over the last few days. People are walking around like its ok and cool to spread their hate and racism and it makes me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketsuga View Post
    I don't even see the reasoning in him/her commenting on my play time to begin with due to the fact there are older members here than I :O
    Ive been here since the first day of Rohan, granted Ive quit a few times and that would total up to about 3 years of non-play time. So yea, alot of us have been around a longggg time.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    haha dw, if given the chance, Id move to NZ, its fking beautiful and I loveeee kiwi ppl.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I'm sure Karren can be as dangerous
    I have my moments lol

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Banned
    Well Aus did start out as a penal colony for British undesirables

j.k. I would love to visit or even live in the coastal cities like Sydney. I have a couple friends down under that I haven't heard from in years. One of them is an Iaido sword master and the main guy that got me interested in Japanese swordcraft. We lost track of each other about 15 years ago. I'm sure he got a couple more degrees under his belt by now.

I think I would take a pass on the outback (interior) tho. That gets a little more desolate than I prefer.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 11-11-2016 at 06:40 AM.

Worst part about 'straya is the various species that live there. Especially the bugs!

Oh and you know skin cancer.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Well Aus did start out as a penal colony for British undesirables

j.k. I would love to visit or even live in the coastal cities like Sydney. I have a couple friends down under that I haven't heard from in years. One of them is an Iaido sword master and the main guy that got me interested in Japanese swordcraft. We lost track of each other about 15 years ago. I'm sure he got a couple more degrees under his belt by now.

I think I would take a pass on the outback (interior) tho. That gets a little more desolate than I prefer.
    The outback is a barren wasteland but Sydney is lovely

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Worst part about 'straya is the various species that live there. Especially the bugs!

Oh and you know skin cancer.
    Yup you always gotta wear suncream coz the UV radiation is killing your skin AUS/NZ same problem e.e
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

actually you only need sunscreen if you're white af , I was born and raised in Sydney and I've been around the world twice ( except Africa and Some parts of Asia) . I have to say Australia is one of the safest and best places to live, you would know that if you had a look at all the facts and compared it to all the other countries

ok so if we all went to Karrens house for new year for a meeting she would be ok ?
    /Quit

Quote Originally Posted by narek01 View Post
    actually you only need sunscreen if you're white af , I was born and raised in Sydney and I've been around the world twice ( except Africa and Some parts of Asia) . I have to say Australia is one of the safest and best places to live, you would know that if you had a look at all the facts and compared it to all the other countries
    Polar vortex??????????????

You should always wear sunscreen

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast