+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by popepogi View Post
    Donald Trump isn't as aggressive as Hitler. Hitler killed Jews who already were and perhaps were born in German and were citizens. Trump is against of anyone who crosses the damn border to get here and leech off our money through taxes, food stamps, WIC, and some other types of ****. I'm not surprised why Trump isn't against white/ Asians/ Indians, because those races are educated, smart and improved American economy.
    Actually Hitler didn't kill Jews at all until after he was voted into power. How did he get into power? By making much the same kind of promises Trump did during his campaign. He told people what they wanted to hear. He told an out of work, hungry population that he was going to deport ALL the immigrants that were taking their jobs away out of Germany and Austria. I seem to remember hearing Trump saying the same damn thing. Same song, different singer - only this time he is adding in some 'terrorist' choruses. I am shocked as hell that the American people really ignored their history books and bought it. I really thought the majority of Americans were smarter than that.

There are supposed to be some checks and balances in place to prevent that kind of mess from happening, but I wonder how much the American people will accept before kicking them in. We will just have to wait and see. And if the time comes where those checks & balances don't work, well, I am sure that bridge will be crossed when we get there.

But at the end of the day I get it. There really is only 2 candidates that make any difference in the U.S. And neither of those two choices were particularly good to run arguably the most powerful country in the world. Even if you don't vote you will still get stuck with one or the other.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 11-09-2016 at 09:03 AM.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Time for an unofficial post count update:

New top 10:

1: Me 13774 posts
    2: EaglePhoenix 10629 posts
    3: Lyrical 9084 posts (love you mom)
    4: Szstilgar 6846 posts
    5: Old Man Mark 5330 posts
    6: Tri Tran 5159 posts
    7: Kingz 4493
    8: THH 4217
    9: Knuffles (3868)
    10: Karren (3855)*Excluding your other account that you posted on by mistake*

So the updated list has Peagle knocking linn off 2nd spot, old man mark going up 3 spots from 8th to 5th and knuffles+karren knocking out german chris and eyeball.

Fun fact: People from forever have a total of 59469 posts we have gained 1551 posts since the last unofficial count on jan 21st 2016.
    I'd like to add an official 44 extra posts to that count.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post
    i would have 3k+ posts including the fight kingfish vs me and linn+shampoo vs me xD
    i guess im that no life
    I'd have at least 6k extra if we have to count in the lost ones. Most likely 8k but let's not go there.

Donald Trump isn't as aggressive as Hitler. Hitler killed Jews who already were and perhaps were born in German and were citizens. Trump is against of anyone who crosses the damn border to get here and leech off our money through taxes, food stamps, WIC, and some other types of ****. I'm not surprised why Trump isn't against white/ Asians/ Indians, because those races are educated, smart and improved American economy.
    You seem to forget that Hitler did not "suddenly" started to murder Jews.

The rise of Hitler was nuanced at starters. He said what the people wanted to hear (exactly what Trump does), he looked for and found a scapegoat to blame all the problems on (exactly what Trump does, blaming immigrants). The public agreed with and voted for Hitler. He became powerful and his idea's became only the more extreme.
    When the people realized what was going on, it was way too late (or do you really think the average German citizen had a fun time killing off the Jews? They had to take it as is, or lose their own families - the SS/Gestapo did not see light for nothing).

Look into history and you can match it with todays happenings: bad economy, political friction world wide, immigrants, countries having huge debts and being pushed further down by others - creating anger and resentment. Europe falling to parts.. All that are grounds to join one side or another the moment a war is imminent. Turkey wanting to get to what they were with the Ottoman Empire, Russia wanting back their power and awe from back in the USSR, China waiting to see which way the cat springs to go either North or East. North Korea boasting and jumping the bandwagon to whoever is willing to oppose the U.S. first.

Not trying to be a doomsayer, but let us be realistic - not wanting to see todays issues, and pretending they do not exist - will not have them solved. We broke down our walls in 1989. This is now 2016, and you guys are going to build one again.
    Immigrants (with a focus on Mexicans and Moslims in general) will be/are the new Jews (whom were blamed for any of the above, back in the 1930's, right after the economic crash of Wall Street.. sounds familiar?).

What you read in todays newspapers, is what people read pre WW1, WW2 and during the Cold War.

Do not underestimate the power of mass-hysteria (which is what Trump is creating, amongst others).
    It is up to us, citizens of the world, to prevent the history from repeating itself -but for that, we must react, and we must react now before it is too late. The few mighty people deciding our fate will not sleep the less of it when fighting their little wars. We are but pawns in the eyes of the 'great ones', lest they forget pawns too can make a difference.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 11-09-2016 at 09:19 AM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by sahan View Post
    GO TRUMP GO!
    I'm against GAY marriage, against illegal immigrants and against taking Syrian refugees to America. I don't want to be paying higher taxes just because there are many illegal Mexicans taking advantage of free medical insurance in which I pay for through taxes, I am also not interested in paying even more taxes for Syrian refugees so they have a shelter. Call me evil but I believe that America has more problems to deal with so why should we be responsible to another country's problem? Plus, it's very unfair for those who waited years and years to get here in America, they paid a lot of money, went through a lot of paperworks; unlike those filthy Mexicans who just crossed the border and are already here LOL. Also, add those Syrian "refugees" or should I say terrorists to our country.
    Trump is only there for himself, he's an egocentric narcissistic racist bastard (seems like you guys like that). Through megalomania he bankrupted his own company, got saved by going to wallstreet and ****ed over half of the investors (he doesn't give a ****, as long as he makes money for himself). Just look how he swaps his wife/girlfriend for a younger model when he gets the chance, 'Murica's gonna be his next EX left in the gutter lmfao.

I never expected much from 'Muricans but I'd not expected them to be this dense. Falling for the populism and easy to understand one liners since your brains are incapable of looking further than the puffed up media you get fed daily.

@popegpgi He's not as agressive as Hitler was in the end no. But it starts with blaming etnic minoritys for stuff so you have a scapegoat. Create a we vs. them feeling (USA people vs. the ''mexican rapists'')(not my words I STRONGLY disagree of this) and so on, this is exactly how Hitler started out and so is Trump but somehow you dumb morons seem to miss this.

All I see you two say is repeating the things you read in the paper or saw on the news, easy to take in, populistic propaganda that's unrealistic but yet you sheeps believe it.

''The Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave'' my ass, more like ''The land of the few carefully selected etnic majoritys that may live here and home of the losers who let racism thrive''

Have fun with Trump, I'll be laughing at you from Europe if things go ape****.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

I am actually a happy Puerto Rican that didnt vote for that garbage well any of those 2 are/where garbage :l
    Lucky for us here the only thing he said was he has nothing against Puertoricans.
    Lets see if that holds true or ill end up running to Australia or Antarctica if the Penguins accept me ofc QQ
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    I am actually a happy Puerto Rican that didnt vote for that garbage well any of those 2 are/where garbage :l
    Lucky for us here the only thing he said was he has nothing against Puertoricans.
    Lets see if that holds true or ill end up running to Australia or Antarctica if the Penguins accept me ofc QQ
    The penguins would probably welcome you they accept white and black no matter. Can't say the same about 'Muricans lmao
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    pero tenemos a un gobernador que no sabe donde estan ubicados los pueblos y ayer en su celebración de haber sido electo dijo "estoy en contra del bienestar de PR " lol me voy para Alaska hahaha
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    pero tenemos a un gobernador que no sabe donde estan ubicados los pueblos y ayer en su celebración de haber sido electo dijo "estoy en contra del bienestar de PR " lol me voy para Alaska hahaha
    Sip todavia esperando a ver el plan ese que prometio :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

There are three things you can do about him:

1. Tell him to the authorities so they can deal with him (like tell him to Donald Trump or Vladimir Putin or send a ticket)
    2. Make an even bigger deal outta this and put him under the limelight for all to see (racists looove attention! *I grew up in a classist, racist-infested environment as a kid so I know*)
    3. Ignore him and his remarks (racism dies faster than No Man's Sky hype when nobody talks about it). ◄--- Morgan Freeman statement, paraphrased

So take your pick, playa! *I personally won't spend a second paying attention to him even though I'm Asian and insulted as you are, but you call the shots.* Cheers.
    That drop of Bloodied Crimson which taketh away the sins of the world...

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Oh look, Sylfaen is still attempting to be relevant in the game, even if it's just the Forums.

Edit: W0t, I'm no longer in the Top 10?

come to Australia !! its the best

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast