+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by acheter View Post
    There are supposed to be some checks and balances in place to prevent that kind of mess from happening, but I wonder how much the American people will accept before kicking them in. We will just have to wait and see. And if the time comes where those checks & balances don't work, well, I am sure that bridge will be crossed when we get there.
    prevent what?

There is no check or balance to prevent idiots from becoming president. Only a check and balance to limit the idocy.

President does something wrong? Impeach (possibility of being removed and replaced with VP)

President does something unconstitutional? Supreme court can overturn the decision (also leads to impeachment)

President still acts like an idiot? Congress can refuse to fund any programs sponsored by the president.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post
    lmfao she got so mad xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Why couldn't you say simply: "Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. I'll try not to do that again. Was funny to me, but I see it isn't any more."?
    Instead, you've just put some more fuel with your big laugh, saying that hurting others is hilarious. It's not.
    So one thing led to another... all the way to page 13 with glorious predictions for our bright future

Racists don't believe that they are being "rude". They think everything they say is true and can't be disputed. Same as homophobes. And they sure as sh1t don't care if they are hurting someone's feelings.

One of my fave songs atm. I loveee the lyrics (did I post this here be4? Fk knows haha) <3

Who Taught You How To Hate ~ Disturbed.

I hear the noises echoing around me
    Angered eyes that don't even know who I am
    Looking to kill again (They will kill again)
    As the unknown enemies surround me
    Wicked laughter resonates inside my head
    And I am filled with dread (And adrenaline)
    What did I do? Why do I deserve this?
    So indifferent,
    Why do I deserve to die now?
    Give me a reason why

Then it all goes a blur
    Let instinct take flight
    Find my hands on his throat
    Yet hear myself say

Tell me now, who taught you how to hate?
    Because it isn't in your blood
    Not a part of what you're made
    So let this be understood
    Somebody taught you how to hate
    When you live this way you become
    Dead to everyone

A father's pride, my son walking beside me
    I look around and marvel how the children play
    In perfect disarray (So innocent)
    No judgement, pure exhilaration
    Black to white, the colors aren't on their minds
    Nothing predefined (All different)
    There's always one who plants an evil seed and
    Preaches fear to pull you to the other side
    Into a world of lies

Everything is unsure when you've lost your sight
    Can there still be a cure?
    What made you this way?

When you live this way, you become
    Dead to everyone

(You're not anyone)
    Oh

Lost all innocence
    Infected and arrogant
    You burn all your life
    (There's no telling you)
    No deliverance
    Consumed by the pestilence
    Of hate, you're denied
    Deep in your heart does it still remain?
    Do you think you can bring it
    Back to life again?
    Is it still in your soul?
    (No saving you)
    Where's the deviant
    The unholy revenant
    That has made you this way?
    Made you fall for this hate

(You become)

(You become)
    Dead to everyone
    (You're not anyone)

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Nghe nhạc, giải tr* l* chủ đề bất t*n v* l* nhu cầu không thể thiếu trong cuộc sống của mỗi chúng ta. Năm 2016 cũng chứng kiến th*nh công rực rỡ của l*ng công nghệ khi liên tục cho ra đời những sản phẩm Mic 3 trong 1 hiện đại thay thế cho các d*n karaoke cồng kềnh, đắt tiền, thỏa mãn niềm đam mê ca hát của những t*n đồ âm nhạc.

Micro Karaoke ZBX 66 l* dòng sản phẩm mới cải tiến về t*ch năng, chất lượng âm thanh, t*ch hợp t*nh năng kết nối bluetooth dễ d*ng kết nối với các thiết bị di động, máy t*nh, laptop, máy t*nh bảng hay điện thoại di động. Với thiết kế bên ngo*i như một chiếc micro bình thường nhưng t*ch hợp nhiều t*nh như một chiếc loa với k*ch thước nhỏ gọn tiện lợi mang đi s* dụng trong các cuộc họp nhóm, hát karaoke, hay s* dụng bán h*ng. Hãy cùng Hieuhien.vn tìm hiểu về các t*nh năng của sản phẩm Micro Karaoke Bluetooth ZBX-66.

Mic kèm loa ZBX 66 với ngoại hình mới lạ, độc đáo nhưng không kém phần đẳng cấp. Với bề ngo*i phối hợp, gọn g*ng khi t*ch hợp mic v* loa trên cùng một sản phẩm cho âm thanh ổn định không có hiện tượng bị rè hay bể tiếng. ZBX-66 mang ngoại hình trái táo được gọt giũa kĩ c*ng đầy t*nh thẩm mĩ, với các đường cong quyến rũ đến tuyệt vời cùng nhiều đường viền tinh tế tạo nên một tổng thể có t*nh thẩm mĩ cao. Nhỏ gọn v* tiện dụng, k*ch thước chỉ bằng cái micro bình thường đang l* ưu thế quan trọng cho dòng sản phẩm n*y.

Bộ điều khiển âm thanh nằm trên quả táo gồm volume, echo, bass... cho bạn dễ d*ng chỉnh âm cho phù hợp với từng tông nhạc khác nhau. Mic kèm loa ZBX-66 với các t*nh năng mới, cởi mở hơn cùng công nghệ hiện đại cùng khả năng kết nối Bluetooth cho bạn dễ d*ng nghe nhạc mọi lúc mọi nơi. Trong các t*nh năng n*y, thì khả năng nghe nhạc MP3 l* khả năng ưu tiên nhất, có thể phát nhạc cùng cặp mic kèm loa đa năng nhưng vẫn đảm bảo âm thanh sắc nét.

Chi tiết về sản phẩm Micro Kèm Loa ZBX-66 các bạn có thể tham khảo thêm tại website Hieuhien.vn

Sản phẩm Mic Kèm Loa ZBX-66 hiện đang được bán v* phân phối ch*nh hãng tại hệ thống Hieuhien.vn. Quý khách có nhu cầu mua h*ng xin vui lòng gọi hotline 0866.761.013 - 0918.778.013 để được tư vấn v* hỗ trợ.

[QUOTE=xXxAurorAxXx;346039]Racists don't believe that they are being "rude". They think everything they say is true and can't be disputed. Same as homophobes. And they sure as sh1t don't care if they are hurting someone's feelings.

One of my fave songs atm. I loveee the lyrics (did I post this here be4? Fk knows haha) <3

Who Taught You How To Hate ~ Disturbed.

Thank you for a beautiful song. You are right.
    The funny thing is that indeed everyone is 100% right and believes that he/she is telling the truth.
    And who taught someone to hate? Every person is responsible for his own hate I guess. Nobody can force you to hate if you don't think it's cool

funny they call me racist when that :

/Quit

"'Ok Judge I'm sorry I murdered my neighbour but my friends brothers cousin also murdered someone! So what I did is not that bad is it....?''
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    "'Ok Judge I'm sorry I murdered my neighbour but my friends brothers cousin also murdered someone! So what I did is not that bad is it....?''
    Exactly! +1

So, you don't even deny that you stepped into a sh**. You're are aware that your words hurt others.
    Now it's your own choice to step out or stay and dance happily with all others who think it's nothing, laughing and thinking it's fun.
    If you ask me, there's much more joy and fun to call you a princess or a miracle in this world (what I think is real truth) than the sh** we all know are lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubac View Post
    Exactly! +1
    summary :
    UltimaYoon called me racist cuz i said "nigga please" to a friend ingame (wich is NOT racist at all, and i wasnt speaking to her O.o)
    oNoisEo said "mad muslim" "go make some bomb" to a muslim to insult him directly

im wondering, just wondering, if your retarded or completly disabled to dont see the differences LOLZ
    /Quit