+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    At the end of the day, we are all human - doesn't really matter which country you're from. I don't want to see children (or adults for that matter) starving to death, drowning due to their overcrowded rafts capsizing on their way to my country, or blown apart by bombs.

I'm happy that my government contributes my taxes toward foreign aid, and lets refugees into my country. To help others, who through no fault of their own, have nowhere safe to call home.

Unfortunately my fellow countrymen have chosen to distance themselves from (what I perceive) their responsibilities as a wealthy(ish) society and decided to "Brexit"

Its a shame that America has decided to take a similar course of action and look inwards.
    First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

~ Martin Niemöller

You are a big joke with your post, who see racism in everywere like colors , like call nigger or like call withe , is who is the racist mind. So... dont have more to do? Spend your time with real life please dont bored GMs with ****s with no sense.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mctwattybollox View Post
    At the end of the day, we are all human - doesn't really matter which country you're from. I don't want to see children (or adults for that matter) starving to death, drowning due to their overcrowded rafts capsizing on their way to my country, or blown apart by bombs.

I'm happy that my government contributes my taxes toward foreign aid, and lets refugees into my country. To help others, who through no fault of their own, have nowhere safe to call home.

Unfortunately my fellow countrymen have chosen to distance themselves from (what I perceive) their responsibilities as a wealthy(ish) society and decided to "Brexit"

Its a shame that America has decided to take a similar course of action and look inwards.
    +1 .
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Exactly, thus why does the US meddle in other countries problems?
    You seem to forget that the refugees come from countries where the US is waging wars on foreign soil, and that for the sole purpose of money. If your US government would spend less $'s on their military - they, perhaps, could use that money for the benefit of their own citizens. And please, don't mock me by saying that those wars are done for the protection and integrity of the US.

So, instead of blaming the immigrants - blame your government instead and do something about it.

You also seem to forget that nearly every US citizen IS an immigrant by origin.
    If that's no hypocrisy, then nothing is.
    'Muricans are funny, you can throw in all the facts and details that make sense (like you did)but they'll laugh it off and vote Trump anyway. They don't want facts, they want lies. Easy to understand lies that tell them what they want to hear: The immigrants are at fault! They are stealing our money and jobs! We must deport them! Let's build a wall! Pointing fingers will really solve your problems especially if you do it without thinking about the consequences of your proposals as well as the fact that most of those proposals are just plain horsesh1t that will never happen.

If you 'Muricans would look outside your own country and watch how it's done in other countrys that do have cheap healthcare insurances, government money to support people to get high quality educations, good pensions for old people etc. etc. etc. You'd see that the living standards of those countrys are just as high or higher than the 'Murican living standards and most of all they are higher for a larger % of the population.

''The american dream'' did not progress, it's still stuck in the wild wild west phase but with modern techonology. There's still a huge difference in wealthy and poor people, if Trump has a rollback on Obama care a lot of poor people will die if they get ill because they simply can't afford a treatment. The poor people are in a vicious circle that denies them healthcare, education and such, makes it really hard to impossible to step out of.

Like I said before it's not the land of the free or the home of the brave, it's a country full of people that are all driven by personal greed to live the ''american dream'' at the cost of their fellow country men and woman. That's not brave, that's weak.

Couldn't agree more +1 as well
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned

Aaaaaand here's a 3rd +1.

You wana know why trump won? Start here

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Probably saw this already, but here's it again:
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Get Along ~ Guy Sebastian <3 <3 <3

Some only want some shelter
    Some want a mansion in the sky
    Some want a thousand virgins
    Some move matter with their mind

And when all the worlds collide
    All they know is to divide
    And it's easy if they're faceless
    To hate the other side
    And the others caught between
    Are the only ones to bleed
    And the ones they leave behind
    Can only sit and cry

Dear God, dear soul
    Dear Mary, Muhammad
    Can we all just get along?
    Dear heart, dear life
    Dear soldier, dear martyr
    Where did we go wrong,

Some set fire to crosses
    Some fight to ride the bus they choose
    Some don’t believe at all
    But do anything to make the news

And when all the worlds collide
    All they know is to divide
    And it's easy if they're faceless
    To hate the other side
    And the others caught between
    Are the only ones to bleed
    And the ones they leave behind
    Can only sit and cry

Dear God, dear soul
    Dear Mary, Muhammad
    Dear heart, dear life
    Where did we go wrong,

Maybe if we’d work together
    We’d already have a heaven here on earth

Dear God, dear soul
    Dear Mary, Muhammad
    Dear heart, dear life
    Where did we go wrong,

Dear God, dear soul
    Dear Mary, Muhammad
    Dear heart, dear life

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

as usual bunch of BS on this forum.

1. neph is garbage so why even make a thread, its public knowledge
    2. wtf are yall talking about.
    *You shall never be forgotten*- Victims of gun violence

Quote Originally Posted by kadeeem View Post
    2. wtf are yall talking about.
    Hateful grubs.

And me, I was on my way to the music thread but this thread needs some positivity. There's too much ugly in the world

Brave ~ Sara Bareilles.

Catch My Breath ~ Kelly Clarkson.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

+ Reply to Thread