+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post
    LMFAO
    yes its ur threads ive a fan club too now im proud of it
    while its dinner time for you, you trying hard to guess my country and time zone but 1st of all u failed at both
    question urself a bit more lolz
    It's past dinner time for me but I'm happy you care about my nutrition! What time is it over there, do tell me?
    Why are you trying so hard to change the subject? D: is this "yellow rice eater" stomping on your hate parade or are there too many "nigga menz" around for your liking?
    The party is just getting started and the punch bowl is spiked

Quote Originally Posted by Ketsuga View Post
    It's past dinner time for me but I'm happy you care about my nutrition! What time is it over there, do tell me?
    Why are you trying so hard to change the subject? D: is this "yellow rice eater" stomping on your hate parade or are there too many "nigga menz" around for your liking?
    The party is just getting started and the punch bowl is spiked
    1st : 1:44 am
    2nd : yellow is a reference to a coward cuz ur always in sz or with zerg lolz
    /Quit

1st : 1:44 am
    2nd : yellow is a reference to a coward cuz ur always in sz or with zerg lolz
    1:44am..lol if you think thats better then ok!
    See I would love to believe that was the case but the thing is you added "rice eater" to that so no you were just being plain racist. See you can't cut short your own statement and twist what you said the evidence is already on the ss. About the PVP thing I beg you no I implore you to look again at the screenshot. There are no pink names there is no one outside sz there is however a racist who now is trying to backpedal on her own words.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketsuga View Post
    1:44am..lol if you think thats better then ok!
    See I would love to believe that was the case but the thing is you added "rice eater" to that so no you were just being plain racist. See you can't cut short your own statement and twist what you said the evidence is already on the ss. About the PVP thing I beg you no I implore you to look again at the screenshot. There are no pink names there is no one outside sz there is however a racist who now is trying to backpedal on her own words.
    u called me racist just because i used "hi Nigga" not even to talk to u (but GhastlyScout) and put ur noise into the convo calling me racist... so my answer was simply : why would call u a "nigger" (since u took it racist for you when i wasnt answering u) or even GS (since hes PH) when ur nickname with Yoon, is a korean surname, so since u called me racist i said i would have called you a yellow (referencing to coward, playing with words here) rice eater (since not only asian eat rice) so u couldve called me a racist (something u literally doing)
    /Quit

u called me racist just because i used "hi Nigga" not even to talk to u (but GhastlyScout) and put ur noise into the convo calling me racist... so my answer was simply : why would call u a "nigger" (since u took it racist for you when i wasnt answering u) or even GS (since hes PH) when ur nickname with Yoon, is a korean surname, so since u called me racist i said i would have called you a yellow (referencing to coward, playing with words here) rice eater (since not only asian eat rice) so u couldve called me a racist (something u literally doing)
    totally agree but my exemple with "yellow rice eater" was to troll her cuz she called me a racist when i didnt even talked to her when i said "nigga", and obv it worked, and shes mad xD
    as my troll used to means, why would i call her nigger (not nigga anyway) when shes asian
    Well theres that

Give me a history lesson in the term niga and all the way back to lets say the 1600's and who it was in reference to. Yep that term is thrown around today but walk up to a group of African Americans and just say "niga plz" and come back with those results.
    Last edited by Ketsuga; 11-08-2016 at 05:36 PM.

A suggestion, block them, dont complain about that, people try to insult me telling me "mexican" when im a portorican ( Puerto Rico) I live in a Caribbean island and we all are US citizen since born. So what Im trying to say is, ignore them, block them and if thats not enough for you then report then.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

1st of all im not american citizen lolz
    True that you live in your own retarded world, go back to your hairdressing salon to achieve your life goals ty kkkkk (you've done so much already, there is soooooo much more to achieve).
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by Mytt3 View Post
    hi balut
    if I call you Lime whore is it racist ? since Lime is a location...

lol these trash ppl make me sick QQ for some attention nowaday
    is this game that down that ull that desperate ?
    LOL, "balut" is made in Philippines and not in Korea, theres no such food there in Korea.

-Mandirigmang Mangingibig Officer in the Philippines- <CrussandrAxVLK>
    -Descendant of Rohan Online PH Bloodwar Champions 2010 - 2014
    -Mandiribig-

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Well, we can safely say that any and all of the above is a pointless and invalid discussion. You guys have just voted for one of the most discriminating and openly racist president of the US in recent history.

Congratulations.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Well, we can safely say that any and all of the above is a pointless and invalid discussion. You guys have just voted for one of the most discriminating and openly racist president of the US in recent history.

Congratulations.

I still want to vomit

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

+ Reply to Thread