+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurions View Post
    I hope a gm gonna read all your posts and start to bann your accounts... the things wat you all post is drama drama and more drama... if i was a new player and read all this **** i would never start a game like this... this is one more reason why a new player wont start playing.. tnx guys.. gm bann them pls

Ty in advance
    The reason new players don't stick around is because you have to donate a kidney in order to buy yourself engame gear and if you want to be competative donate a lung with that as well. All that crap for a server in which almost nobody is playing and the ones who are playing are on HK afk'ing. Why cover up the drama there is on the forums? There is just as much if not more drama in game (Ingame people get scammed, pk'ed etc.) most of the frustrations vented on these forums are build up in the game, just look at this vijay tard.

You seem to have no knowledge of the cause and effect principle lmao, drama is just an effect, if you want it to end, address the cause (which you can't so you gonna have to live with the drama kek).
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Come now boys and girls. I think its time that we should ease up on this little fella. Its clear to me now that what we have here is a special needs child.
    See when his daddy had finished doing some random scrag he then threw a condom in the bin. And that is where we first met our little friend here.
    Some how, this little special needs spermical managed to slither his way out of that very condom. He roamed around on the cold hard tiles for hours searching for any chick he could find, attach himself to and wiggle his way up her leg (much like a parasite) and well, you know the rest...

But this story doesn't have a happy ending tho. You see, the hours and hours of slithering around on that cold hard titled floor had a disastrous effect on our little buddy. All that striving to find a host (ops, I mean a "mummy") somehow damaged his not yet formed brain and well, the result is what we see here today.

Some would call it retardation but Im a kind human being and I call it "special needs"

So now boys and girls, lets all pray for this little fella, nod our heads and agree with what ever he says (so you know, we dont upset him more than he alrdy is) and pretend that hes right here and we are allllll wrong (cuz again, feelings and sh1t)

Im here for you little buddy and I understand your struggles *hugs*

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Come now boys and girls. I think its time that we should ease up on this little fella. Its clear to me now that what we have here is a special needs child.
    See when his daddy had finished doing some random scrag he then threw a condom in the bin. And that is where we first met our little friend here.
    Some how, this little special needs spermical managed to slither his way out of that very condom. He roamed around on the cold hard tiles for hours searching for any chick he could find, attach himself to and wiggle his way up her leg (much like a parasite) and well, you know the rest...

But this story doesn't have a happy ending tho. You see, the hours and hours of slithering around on that cold hard titled floor had a disastrous effect on our little buddy. All that striving to find a host (ops, I mean a "mummy") somehow damaged his not yet formed brain and well, the result is what we see here today.

Some would call it retardation but Im a kind human being and I call it "special needs"

So now boys and girls, lets all pray for this little fella, nod our heads and agree with what ever he says (so you know, we dont upset him more than he alrdy is) and pretend that hes right here and we are allllll wrong (cuz again, feelings and sh1t)

Im here for you little buddy and I understand your struggles *hugs*
    Hahahaha i love this reply xD

Quote Originally Posted by Melloncollie View Post
    Hello, buferownia! Thank you for bringing this to the attention of everyone! If you were the same guy who sent a similar ticket recently, then rest assured that you'll receive a response from us soon.

This also serves as a reminder to everyone to be very careful who you talk to in-game. Stay away from scammers and keep safe, everyone! Thank you!
    Ha ha ha Unfair for Non-Donator .......GM this game really S*CKER

Quote Originally Posted by rohantt010 View Post
    Lol no sh1t bro
    Everyone here has been telling you people about it for ayes and still you people think its going to change? Lulz
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rohantt010 View Post
    Well yeah. Been that way for 8 years. It's not gonna change.

HAHA listen to you all ****ing crying, i made a deal and i completed the deal just not in a timely fashion and yes i spend $500 a week you think i scam for a 2k dagger hahah Facts are i tried to make a deal i was simply to hammered drunk and passed out.
    The next 2 days i spam the owner to take my scout 115+7 as i have a scout 115 +48 and he refused to accept it (yes gms have SS of that ) Gms told him he has 5 days to accept the trade of the scout or he loses everything. When he finally took the scout i even gave him onyx dex armor for the delay. If i scam it would be like if i stole in real life, it would be for millions of dollars.
    I have charged over $100 000 according to YNK in 10 years so to all you little keyboard warriors i buy and make my gear the fact that rohan is overun with these poor 3rd world country cry babies can all kiss my ass. Ever wanna man up i give you my address you can take a shot at the champ. Now stop trying to cause drama and play the god damn game, i play alone i prefer to play alone, no one is on my level and i love to hear you all QQ
    Last edited by cmonletsplay; 11-03-2016 at 03:19 AM.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Over $100,000 - here in Belgium we usually stop at two decimals after the comma.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by cmonletsplay View Post
    HAHA listen to you all ****ing crying, i made a deal and i completed the deal just not in a timely fashion and yes i spend $500 a week you think i scam for a 2k dagger hahah Facts are i tried to make a deal i was simply to hammered drunk and passed out.
    The next 2 days i spam the owner to take my scout 115+7 as i have a scout 115 +48 and he refused to accept it (yes gms have SS of that ) Gms told him he has 5 days to accept the trade of the scout or he loses everything. When he finally took the scout i even gave him onyx dex armor for the delay. If i scam it would be like if i stole in real life, it would be for millions of dollars.
    I have charged over $100 000 according to YNK in 10 years so to all you little keyboard warriors i buy and make my gear the fact that rohan is overun with these poor 3rd world country cry babies can all kiss my ass. Ever wanna man up i give you my address you can take a shot at the champ. Now stop trying to cause drama and play the god damn game, i play alone i prefer to play alone, no one is on my level and i love to hear you all QQ
    This, THIS is hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by cmonletsplay View Post
    Ever wanna man up i give you my address you can take a shot at the champ.
    Man I'd say you should sell half ur liver and put in another 100k just to keep em crying but I think you gonna need that liver to keep up with your alcohol consumption, same goes for your kidneys.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Is that supposed to make us angry or upset? Lol now I feel better for not actually charging at all. Thx
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast