+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by vijay9992 View Post
    Trolololol. RBN did that coz he got banned by Karazy after telling **** and negative stuff about the server, the management. Before he got banned he was posting and advising people to quit the game. I remember he even posted stuff about a farmer who cant compete coz of everyday releases of UPG etc and the stuff the farmer became obsolete vs the new releases so he keep on talking bad things on this forum until he got the attention of karazy and he's banned for it. Now the funny thing is after he got banned he keep on begging karazy to unbanned his account. He was promoting "i QUIT" why the hell would you beg karazy to unban your account when you already said you quitted this game? Now thats funny AF ehehhehe.
    FYI: I got banned because I posted the exact outcome of today. When Karazy strolled into the forums, he acted as if he would change the world. We had several GM's like that before and every time it's the same outcome. This time I was more than tired of it.
    They decided to wipe half of the forums, including all class-specific information/guides. They deleted many threads which held crucial info to get to a balanced game. I did not care for a new GM, knowing that in the end nothing would change.

Karazy then promised us that he was different. He talked about holding player events to make new guides (since we refused to re-write our old ones). They asked for player input for fixes and game balance. They had people writing several pages on fixes and random stuff and did exactly... nothing with it. He had us finding figures for class specific upgrade weapons (mind, none a choice of us - but if they decide that is what they want, we could at least try to adjust the stats of them to something that would make a difference).

I told Karazy he wouldn't be here a year.

Well, we're x-months later with the following results:

- no Karazy
    - no class specific guides
    - no such events
    - no upgrade sales
    - no class specific weapons
    - no player supported game changes

They acted as if they were actually changing the game, but the only changes we got were the so called skill-balances, which were in fact already planned and executed in Korea and in which Karazy had absolutely zero input. However, what became clear during the talks, they had absolutely no clue about half of the skills and options. No idea of the differences between pure and inflated melee, no clue about armor defense differences (weapon stats vs skill based AD), no idea that 10%hero defense does not mitigate 10% hero power, had no idea that invenom is the only "elemental" that gets through, etc. etc. - it's ridiculous and it's also not very professional. Let alone that it can be taken seriously.

Now we have Melloncollie stepping up in his stead for the time being. Now what? New head to turn to when you want a decent response to your tickets? New events? Actual changes to the game that matter?
    Please, stop being so delusional.

I couldn't care less if they cleared my accounts or banned them - but I post on here just because I can.
    The only thing these clowns are good at is writing reports.

Not read and comprehend them, mind you. Just writing.
    I stopped compiling shizzle a couple weeks before Karazy left - since it was already clear way beforehand what was going on and that nothing of it would be actually taken into account.

These guys have absolutely no clue of transparent communication and the use of it. Actually, half of them don't even know how to communicate to begin with - other than writing reports that is.

Look at RBNXD, he's spent literally tens of hours updating the wiki with crucial info and you would think they would do something with that - but no. They gave him a title, no one notices (Guardian of Knowledge) which no one even has a clue what it stands for and why he got it. Let alone, when.
    Half of these nitwit new players are oblivious to its existence and hasn't gotten a clue where to find it. They never bothered to think to make some announcement either for the person who's spent all that time and effort in it nor to promote the page. No sticky link to the forums - no easy to find "Newbs look here first" signs. Absolutely nothing.

But hey, he's got a title. I prefer my "Emperor" - took me less effort to get, and I was still able to vent. All kudos to RBNXD for the genuine effort he's put into it - but the way they handle it just ridicules the effort done.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 10-31-2016 at 04:29 PM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Read and comprehend idiot
    Of Course i've been there too Karazy always ask random players for insight and suggestion ingame. Wait wut? it was your idea that 10k sustain mana for Marea's Grace was dropped to 5k? HAHAHAHA this idiots claiming that ideas that were implemented ingame was their OWN HAHAHAHHA Noobs make me laugh. Go and play Rohan Korea and see for yourself if ideas that you were claiming that was implemented here were the same idea that was implemented in Rohan Korea? LMAO. So many idiots claiming blahblahblah that was their own. Dont tell me that mana drop in Scout's Ghost Arrow from 5k drop to 500 sustain mana were your idea too? HAHAHAH Shameless idiots
    How bout you "read and comprehend" you idiot cum stain (whom btw, your mother should have swallowed (she would enjoyed it more than a life with you))

Where did I say it was "my idea" to change grace from 10k to 5k? It was my idea to drop it to 2k. That wasn't implemented but Karazy did take my/ our info and imput, put it in a report and sent it off to where ever he sent his sh1t off to and it came bk with the 5k changes. Karazy asked everyone here to voice their opinions after the Elf patch so he could work with it. I sat with Karazy while he was on his testing char and we talked in length about the priest changes and I offered my advice, my knowledge on the class and what I thought would be beneficial. I also talked with him in great lengths about changes to in game event prizes. Some of the changes I suggest were implemented. Some were not. Some he got right, some he did not. And I really couldn't give a rats ass if you believe me or not.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    How bout you "read and comprehend" you idiot cum stain (whom btw, your mother should have swallowed (she would enjoyed it more than a life with you))
    Best response ever, you made my day xD
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post

Where did I say it was "my idea" to change grace from 10k to 5k? It was my idea to drop it to 2k. That wasn't implemented but Karazy did take my/ our info and imput, put it in a report and sent it off to where ever he sent his sh1t off to and it came bk with the 5k changes. Karazy asked everyone here to voice their opinions after the Elf patch so he could work with it. I sat with Karazy while he was on his testing char and we talked in length about the priest changes and I offered my advice, my knowledge on the class and what I thought would be beneficial. I also talked with him in great lengths about changes to in game event prizes. Some of the changes I suggest were implemented. Some were not. Some he got right, some he did not. And I really couldn't give a rats ass if you believe me or not.
    Wow YOU JUST HAVE PROVEN YOU ARE PRO AT SUCKING CUM STAIN BWAHAHHAHAHA! Meaning it was your idea and you've ENJOYED MORE "SWALLOWING CUM STAIN" than having a life on your womb. Disgusting **** hahahha. If i may ask how many did you swallow already? Care to share your experience?

YOU ARE REALLY SO DUMB! HAHAHAHA CHECK OUT WHAT YOU JUST WROTE kekekeke! You **** said it was idea to drop it to 2k sustain mana and when it came back it was 5k from the previous 10k sustain mana right? So you are claiming "IT WAS YOUR OWN ****ING STUPID IDEA" that that 10k sustain mana was drop to 5k? CHECK IT OUT ON YNK KOREA THEN SEE HOW MUCH THEY drop the sustain mana 10k to 5k before "the skill balancing and selfbuff" patch was implemented. FCUKING IDIOT HAHAHA They already drop the 10k sustain mana to 5k LONG BEFORE the skill balancing and selfbuff was implemented on this server. What you just did was a follow up . GO and SUCK MORE HAHAHA you're so PRO in SWALLOWING CUM STAIN HAHAHAH!

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    FYI: I got banned because I posted the exact outcome of today. When Karazy strolled into the forums, he acted as if he would change the world..
    Who are you STRAY CAT? Did i say "ChickenPhoenix" got banned? Go get your ass outta here before i kick your ass outta your brain
    Last edited by vijay9992; 10-31-2016 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    I have nothing to tell you idiot lmao
    If I want I can ask gms to ban me and be done with it like if I don't have more accounts to pop out with.
    Pfft kidz
    Hehehehe You can't tell how your ass got banned hehehehe. Come on share them how you SQUEALED and WHINE on forum with your motto "JUST QUIT" and when your ass got banned you spend your time sending a ticket, pleading and begging to un-ban your account and after that i notice you didnt post on forum about "QUITTING" about how the game was DEAD. Now that Karazy is gone you were back to your old ways of sabotaging the server, advising and imploring people to quit. Only a LOSER will tell people "why dont you quit?" coz infact you didnt enjoy and feel the game and you were left out so to make up with that you're rallying people to "QUIT" and join you in your crusade HEHEHE. Like PenguinJoe is doing. Same LOSER same doings

Wait guys.... Seems he deleted his 1st comment here "Why dont you quit?" hmmm i thought you aren't scared of getting banned? Why did you delete? Why are you still holding on to that account? I thought you dont care and could ask a GM to ban your account and you wouldnt care?

Lmao previous GM's are so corrupt they wont even dare to ban their "CASH COW". If a non donator scam a donator the response is quick and done within 12hrs, scammer got banned or account lock saying they broke the rules. But if a donator scam a non-donator player as usual there's 1-3 weeks of investigations, whats more is a GM will login and tries to PM a suspected scammer (donator) and will ask why he(scammer) did that, suspected scammer freely roaming the server without sanctions and instead they will tell the victims(nondonator) it was his/her fault for trusting and not being careful and telling there's no way he/she could get back the items again.

Like what happened to that guy who was suspected of sniping a level 115+50 character in Exchange Market

See what im talking about.
    Non-donator > instant ban
    Donator > talk with Gm and make a compromise

Banned
    Wow YOU JUST HAVE PROVEN YOU ARE PRO AT SUCKING CUM STAIN BWAHAHHAHAHA! Meaning it was your idea and you've ENJOYED MORE "SWALLOWING CUM STAIN" than having a life on your womb. Disgusting **** hahahha. If i may ask how many did you swallow already? Care to share your experience?

YOU ARE REALLY SO DUMB! HAHAHAHA CHECK OUT WHAT YOU JUST WROTE kekekeke! You **** said it was idea to drop it to 2k sustain mana and when it came back it was 5k from the previous 10k sustain mana right? So you are claiming "IT WAS YOUR OWN ****ING STUPID IDEA" that that 10k sustain mana was drop to 5k? CHECK IT OUT ON YNK KOREA THEN SEE HOW MUCH THEY drop the sustain mana 10k to 5k before "the skill balancing and selfbuff" patch was implemented. FCUKING IDIOT HAHAHA They already drop the 10k sustain mana to 5k LONG BEFORE the skill balancing and selfbuff was implemented on this server. What you just did was a follow up . GO and SUCK MORE HAHAHA you're so PRO in SWALLOWING CUM STAIN HAHAHAH!

Who are you STRAY CAT? Did i say "ChickenPhoenix" got banned? Go get your ass outta here before i kick your ass outta your brain
    And you kiss your mom with that mouth? Don't see where she proved anything but your own warped view of the world. Prover that she did NOT help get the mana sustain down to 5k. At least she did something to help this game. What did YOU do? let's search and see... um ... NOTHING! GG for you. You are a real pro. Yessiree!

Duuuude, I would pay good money to see you try that even with me!

Hehehehe You can't tell how your ass got banned hehehehe. Come on share them how you SQUEALED and WHINE on forum with your motto "JUST QUIT" and when your ass got banned you spend your time sending a ticket, pleading and begging to un-ban your account and after that i notice you didnt post on forum about "QUITTING" about how the game was DEAD. Now that Karazy is gone you were back to your old ways of sabotaging the server, advising and imploring people to quit. Only a LOSER will tell people "why dont you quit?" coz infact you didnt enjoy and feel the game and you were left out so to make up with that you're rallying people to "QUIT" and join you in your crusade HEHEHE. Like PenguinJoe is doing. Same LOSER same doings
    Why don't youj PROVE why he got banned. You are the one making the accusations. It is on you to prove anything you accuse people of.

I have asked you top back up your mouth several times now, and yet you have failed to prove anything. All you are doing is running your mouth and raging because you are sooo jelly of us all. Sucks to be you doesn't it

Wait guys.... Seems he deleted his 1st comment here "Why dont you quit?" hmmm i thought you aren't scared of getting banned? Why did you delete? Why are you still holding on to that account? I thought you dont care and could ask a GM to ban your account and you wouldnt care?
    He deleted it? Again prove that he did and it wasn't by a GM. Or that there was even a post at all. Proof or it didn't happen.

Awww! Are you mad? What you hiding? Afraid someone will come along ingame and hump your char?

4 posts. one right after the next. Forum much -- You have an EDIT button. Use it.

Last edited by PenguinJoe; 11-01-2016 at 06:04 AM.

Listen you knobheaded plonker I know you're mad as a bag of ferrets but try to comprehend this with your thick monkey skull. The korean server =/= USA server, not everything is the same. We've got upgraded weapons and way more inflated stats, thus why some small skill adjustments might be different for our server than for the korean server(most of the stuff is the same tho). GM's at the USA server have the ability to compile reports and send them to Korea to hope changes will be made for our server, this is exactly what happened. We'll never know fur sure but Aurora probably DID help. What do you do beside raging here?

Your problem is you never got involved in any of this stuff, you only watched from a distance and now rage at innocent people here coz others trolled you in game. You're just another retarded lowlife piece of sh1t, time to add you to the list.

Seems like they made good fun of you, no wonder you talk like a little frustrated maggot.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 11-01-2016 at 06:01 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

I hope a gm gonna read all your posts and start to bann your accounts... the things wat you all post is drama drama and more drama... if i was a new player and read all this **** i would never start a game like this... this is one more reason why a new player wont start playing.. tnx guys.. gm bann them pls

Ty in advance