+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vijay9992 View Post
    I dont know if its sad or your dad is plain stupid. He should have wipe you using a tissue. Or maybe your mom is stupid for letting your dad cum inside of her. Anyway they're both plain stupid for giving birth to a disaster like you.

Ask them i've seen the word "banned" on their forum accounts during Irene-Karazy time
    I've seen the words ''trisomy 21'' on your birth-certificate, topkek times. Anyway continue with your story, I can't wait to read more bullsh1t, it's the only reason I'm still trolling around.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

What Abella said should be more than enough but because this guy can't hold his stupidity for himself cause getting banned in a game forum is such a serious offence.
    Yeah I did got banned so was EP and I think PJ to that was back when upgrds 3.0 where introduced and as you can see we were soo right that you guys are having a sh1t ton of upgrds sales since then.
    Pls do enjoy

Ps.
    I do like the changes korea has been doing am just not so happy with the insane numbers every skill is getting but if I return I for sure will enjoy the game the real problem.with this server is the upgrds 3.0, the time it takes to make progress you need to be a 24/7 player to actually get there and the huge entry cost for new players no wonder this game has the same people playing it plus the toxicity it carries with it T_T
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    Wait wut?! It was your idea that all classess are now self buff? HAHAHA! Nice try doofus PWYNKorea implemented that Idea NOT YOU. How shameless are you for taking ideas off others. AFAIK you're one of those WHINNERS who whined and squeal about that changes

Ok. Care to elaborate anymore ideas that you thought off? Did you come up with the 2nd, 3rd and Ultimate skill of your own? Hehehehe What other incoming patches changes like "dex guardian" etc is that your IDEA too? Lmao this ****ty think his idea's are implemented coz of him.

And AFAIK too that you got banned by Karazy for posting negative stuff about the management and how you promote and invoke others to QUIT too like what RBN. You were fierce on your comments vs the management thats why Karazy banned your Stupid ass. Then when you guys got unbanned (prolly you begged and begged to unban your account like what RBN did) you were sucking up to karazy after that hahahaha and giving insight and info. Shame on you.
    You really have no idea how things work do you. Did I say I CODED or IMPLEMENTED those changes? Where? Do you have any idea at all how feedback goes into the PWYNK marketing system? Do you? Perhaps you can explain that to us. I need some giggles.

I was banned? By Karazy? I would like to see you prove that one son. I really would.

Banned
    A little present for you vijay since you asked so nicely.. this response was from back in June. As I have been preaching in these forums for almost a year, you need to work with staff via tickets. This is the response to 3 proposals I provided them in the May/June timeframe.

Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2016 5:31 PM
    To: <guess>
    Subject: [Support Ticket #248536]: Some game ideas for GM Karazy

Greetings Mark!

Thank you for contacting us using Playwith Interactive Game Support.

Old man Mark! One of my favorite forum warriors! Thank you so much for joining the think tank of some of the brightest minds of Rohan to date! I wish I could join you guys on Skype
    but alas I need to keep my communication with players semi-limited to avoid cries of favoritism. Thank you so much for these incredibly detailed proposals, I kind of wish mine
    were this nice to be honest..

Anyways! Back to the topic at hand. I like your ideas, but you know as well as I do that I need to pitch these ideas to people who have barely played this game. Is there any chance
    you could help me come up with the stats for the items you are talking about? I already have some of the theoretical 4.0 UPG stats handy from the Think Tank, maybe you could
    ask for them and attach them to the reply of this E-mail? I did tell them that I was looking for the stats of the 1.0's, 2.0's and 3.0's. I want to see what semblance of planning there was on making them (If any..) and apply the concept to the planning and development of the 4.0's. As we already have people hitting at game breakingly huge numbers, I would like to avoid more screenshots like the one you commented and posted on the forums about KD's damage. I talked to Snipers about his opinion of reducing the Raw +ATK% on the
    weapons and itemizing the item better by providing more of the +Stat/Ability% that people are looking for, but he felt like that wouldn't be popular. For example:

If a weapon gives +80% ATK DMG, I thought it would be a better weapon if it was something like 50% ATK DMG and 10-15% Lifesteal. I would have imagined the increased sustain and durability would outweigh the reduction in the chase stat, but he didn't think people would be interested in that. Currently, PVP in R.OH.A.N. is a couple of crazy huge
    hits followed by the splatting of the other player. Throw in some CC's and heals, and that's kind of what I'm seeing. That and a LOT of zerging. I want 4.0's to be the final upgrade tier, and thus we need to make sure that they are planned properly and correctly, so we don't end up with another fiasco like you've been living through for the last couple of years.
    Understanding my knowledge of this game is limited compared to the true veterans of the game and forums, I have tried to reach out to them to create ideas and to help formulate a
    plan to really stabilize this game to the point where new and old are happy with the progress and content. Again, I want to remind you, like I have reminded all of the others in
    the think tank; NONE OF THIS IS GUARANTEED. This is me, trying to learn as much as I can about this game, to provide the best possible experience to my players, while still also
    maintaining profitability for the company. You understand all of this, so it doesn't really need further elaboration. I hope with these informative and handy ideas, that I can present them to the people that do make the primary decisions of the game, and show them that we can fix what has happened, and we can improve the situation. Thank you again for your
    time and help with this issue!

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us again.

For community feedback and suggestions, feel free to post it on our forums:

Also, like us on our official Facebook page!

Best regards,
    GM Karazy
    Playwith Interactive Support Staff

Ticket Details

Ticket ID: 248536
    Department: R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud Game Master
    Type: Issue
    Priority: Medium
    Yeah that sure looks like he's banning me *giggle*

As to the actual content of the proposals, the contents are between me, the guys I worked with to formulate them and PWYNK (both Interactive and Korea), but let's just say one deals with premium weapons, one dealt with trinity and the third dealt with ... you guessed it self-buffs for everyone.

Call us whiners if you want. but at least we were doing something to try and improve this game. Don't get me wrong. PWYNKi and the rest of us thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the the $$$ you have been paying to win... er, i mean, uh ... to keep the game running (*wink, wink*).
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 10-31-2016 at 08:32 AM.

Lmfffao!!!
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Your so fking clueless. Many of us here worked with Karazy to help make some changes, offer suggestions and advice. I personally worked with Karazy with the Priests Mareas Grace issue after the Elf update. And hence, he went with my advice and submitted his reports and now we see the change from 10k mana sustain to 5k. I personally suggested 2k Mana sustain but hey, we got a compromise. And I also know that some of the guys here worked with him aswel and that was from Karazys own mouth.

NO ONE "sucked up to Karazy" - he came to many of us for insight and ideas because he legitimately wanted our advice.
    Read and comprehend idiot
    Of Course i've been there too Karazy always ask random players for insight and suggestion ingame. Wait wut? it was your idea that 10k sustain mana for Marea's Grace was dropped to 5k? HAHAHAHA this idiots claiming that ideas that were implemented ingame was their OWN HAHAHAHHA Noobs make me laugh. Go and play Rohan Korea and see for yourself if ideas that you were claiming that was implemented here were the same idea that was implemented in Rohan Korea? LMAO. So many idiots claiming blahblahblah that was their own. Dont tell me that mana drop in Scout's Ghost Arrow from 5k drop to 500 sustain mana were your idea too? HAHAHAH Shameless idiots

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    A little present for you vijay since you asked so nicely.. this response was from back in June. As I have been preaching in these forums for almost a year, you need to work with staff via tickets. This is the response to 3 proposals I provided them in the May/June timeframe.

Yeah that sure looks like he's banning me *giggle*

As to the actual content of the proposals, the contents are between me, the guys I worked with to formulate them and PWYNK (both Interactive and Korea), but let's just say one deals with premium weapons, one dealt with trinity and the third dealt with ... you guessed it self-buffs for everyone.

Call us whiners if you want. but at least we were doing something to try and improve this game. Don't get me wrong. PWYNKi and the rest of us thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the the $$$ you have been paying to win... er, i mean, uh ... to keep the game running (*wink, wink*).
    So tell me how did you and RBNXD got banned during IRENE-KARAZY time? HEHEHEHE Coz you cry babies are squealing and whining in every forum post and telling people negative stuff about the server and when your account was locked you cried on support ticket to un ban your account am i right? And After you noobs promise never to post and advising players to "QUIT" you lay low like what Ruben did hahahaha. Now that karazy is gone these noob ruben pop up again telling and advising players "WHY DONT YOU QUIT" hahahaha. So tell me ruben how did you got banned by karazy?

I have nothing to tell you idiot lmao
    If I want I can ask gms to ban me and be done with it like if I don't have more accounts to pop out with.
    Pfft kidz
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    So tell me how did you and RBNXD got banned during IRENE-KARAZY time? HEHEHEHE Coz you cry babies are squealing and whining in every forum post and telling people negative stuff about the server and when your account was locked you cried on support ticket to un ban your account am i right? And After you noobs promise never to post and advising players to "QUIT" you lay low like what Ruben did hahahaha. Now that karazy is gone these noob ruben pop up again telling and advising players "WHY DONT YOU QUIT" hahahaha. So tell me ruben how did you got banned by karazy?
    Again, I am going to challenge you in showing me where I was banned outside of over 2 years ago by ATZIGAN on ANY of my dozen accounts. Where exactly? Got some dates maybe? Where's your proof son?

Of Course i've been there too Karazy always ask random players for insight and suggestion ingame. Wait wut? it was your idea that 10k sustain mana for Marea's Grace was dropped to 5k? HAHAHAHA this idiots claiming that ideas that were implemented ingame was their OWN HAHAHAHHA Noobs make me laugh. Go and play Rohan Korea and see for yourself if ideas that you were claiming that was implemented here were the same idea that was implemented in Rohan Korea? LMAO. So many idiots claiming blahblahblah that was their own. Dont tell me that mana drop in Scout's Ghost Arrow from 5k drop to 500 sustain mana were your idea too? HAHAHAH Shameless idiots
    Again the idiot shows he has no idea how a development process works. Jeezuz kid, grow up and look at the world outside of your moms basement ffs. Holy crappola and swiss on rye. There's clueless and then there is CLUELESS.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 10-31-2016 at 10:09 AM.

Honestly yes, Aurora did help and the koreans have changed things according to tickets that were sent to them by the GM's. Those tickets were compiled out of information gathered from different players and since Aurora is a veteran priest player, she played a role in providing information that lead to this change, it's not perfect but like she said, ''we got a compromise''.

You're not gonna believe **** anyway but at least sane people will see she's not lieing.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h