+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    No point telling him what you or others did to help or improve this game, nobody gives a sh1t. This forum as well as the game is just a collection of bloodsucking ticks that don't want to be helped.
    It gets aggravating when you have morons like that sitting back with their heads up their asses not even bothering to look around and see what has been going on not just for their benefit, but the benefit for everyone. Has any of these idiots even bothered to thank Ruben for all the work he put into the wiki? Do they even realize there IS a wiki? No. Yet these same dildos sit back and kick at him for advising those that are dissatisfied with the game to go somewhere else to play if they don't like it.

Morons.

And they wonder why we get salty and negative.

GUYS dont change point my Post. All we know rohan dies. They must do something with that but its no point My post. then Plz make Topic with tiltle "we taliking about shiets what we know all". And sto Spaming here. TY

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    It gets aggravating when you have morons like that sitting back with their heads up their asses not even bothering to look around and see what has been going on not just for their benefit, but the benefit for everyone. Has any of these idiots even bothered to thank Ruben for all the work he put into the wiki? Do they even realize there IS a wiki? No. Yet these same dildos sit back and kick at him for advising those that are dissatisfied with the game to go somewhere else to play if they don't like it.

Morons.

Totally true but you're wasting your time trying to make a point. These people are so dense they bend light. I've tried to explain things to monkeys like u3podcku, brujohechizero or Hjinm and I'm fairly sure I'd have more success conditioning a real monkey instead. This guy doesn't seem any different, if you take some action, just troll them instead. Being serious is a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by buferownia View Post
    GUYS dont change point my Post. All we know rohan dies. They must do something with that but its no point My post. then Plz make Topic with tiltle "we taliking about shiets what we know all". And sto Spaming here. TY
    There is no point of any post, there is not a purpose of a thread or a theme a thread has. There are only threads with less and ones with more salt in it, that's the only difference you can distinguish. So yea we will just post whatever we want, where we want, when we want it.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 10-30-2016 at 11:00 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Totally true but you're wasting your time trying to make a point. These people are so dense they bend light. I've tried to explain things to monkeys like u3podcku, brujohechizero or Hjinm and I'm fairly sure I'd have more success conditioning a real monkey instead. This guy doesn't seem any different, if you take some action, just troll them instead. Being serious is a waste of time.

There is no point of any post, there is not a purpose of a thread or a theme a thread has. There are only threads with less and ones with more salt in it, that's the only difference you can distinguish. So yea we will just post whatever we want, where we want, when we want it.
    And ppl like you should get banned first and then the scammers.. idiot
    Go reply you bull**** on a other topic

Dipsh!ts like you don't realize we were actually working WITH KARAZY to try and improve this game sol I get your info is a lil bit flawed. Some of those ideas were actually implemented (do you like everything self buffed now? You're welcome.). Others went into the PWYNK black hole where all such reports end up going.

Karazy is now gone and (not sure about snipers, ruben or peagle but..) so is my help. Don't like that? Well, where the fk were you when all this was going on? Oh Yeah. You were too busy paying your $$$ to be a winner
    Wait wut?! It was your idea that all classess are now self buff? HAHAHA! Nice try doofus PWYNKorea implemented that Idea NOT YOU. How shameless are you for taking ideas off others. AFAIK you're one of those WHINNERS who whined and squeal about that changes

Ok. Care to elaborate anymore ideas that you thought off? Did you come up with the 2nd, 3rd and Ultimate skill of your own? Hehehehe What other incoming patches changes like "dex guardian" etc is that your IDEA too? Lmao this ****ty think his idea's are implemented coz of him.

And AFAIK too that you got banned by Karazy for posting negative stuff about the management and how you promote and invoke others to QUIT too like what RBN. You were fierce on your comments vs the management thats why Karazy banned your Stupid ass. Then when you guys got unbanned (prolly you begged and begged to unban your account like what RBN did) you were sucking up to karazy after that hahahaha and giving insight and info. Shame on you.
    Last edited by vijay9992; 10-30-2016 at 10:25 PM.

Morons.

Trolololol. RBN did that coz he got banned by Karazy after telling **** and negative stuff about the server, the management. Before he got banned he was posting and advising people to quit the game. I remember he even posted stuff about a farmer who cant compete coz of everyday releases of UPG etc and the stuff the farmer became obsolete vs the new releases so he keep on talking bad things on this forum until he got the attention of karazy and he's banned for it. Now the funny thing is after he got banned he keep on begging karazy to unbanned his account. He was promoting "i QUIT" why the hell would you beg karazy to unban your account when you already said you quitted this game? Now thats funny AF ehehhehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurions View Post
    And ppl like you should get banned first and then the scammers.. idiot
    Go reply you bull**** on a other topic
    Dayum that's some strong arguments right there to support your mentally disabled ideas. Sadly for you I'll do whatever I want
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by vijay9992 View Post
    Trolololol. RBN did that coz he got banned by Karazy after telling **** and negative stuff about the server, the management. Before he got banned he was posting and advising people to quit the game. I remember he even posted stuff about a farmer who cant compete coz of everyday releases of UPG etc and the stuff the farmer became obsolete vs the new releases so he keep on talking bad things on this forum until he got the attention of karazy and he's banned for it. Now the funny thing is after he got banned he keep on begging karazy to unbanned his account. He was promoting "i QUIT" why the hell would you beg karazy to unban your account when you already said you quitted this game? Now thats funny AF ehehhehe.
    They should have aborted you when they had the chance. You're wasting our precious oxygen.

Karazy is long gone and neither one of them got banned at any time during karazys employment lmao
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

They should have aborted you when they had the chance. You're wasting our precious oxygen.

Karazy is long gone and neither one of them got banned at any time during karazys employment lmao
    I dont know if its sad or your dad is plain stupid. He should have wipe you using a tissue. Or maybe your mom is stupid for letting your dad cum inside of her. Anyway they're both plain stupid for giving birth to a disaster like you.

Ask them i've seen the word "banned" on their forum accounts during Irene-Karazy time

Quote Originally Posted by vijay9992 View Post
    Wait wut?! It was your idea that all classess are now self buff? HAHAHA! Nice try doofus PWYNKorea implemented that Idea NOT YOU. How shameless are you for taking ideas off others. AFAIK you're one of those WHINNERS who whined and squeal about that changes

Ok. Care to elaborate anymore ideas that you thought off? Did you come up with the 2nd, 3rd and Ultimate skill of your own? Hehehehe What other incoming patches changes like "dex guardian" etc is that your IDEA too? Lmao this ****ty think his idea's are implemented coz of him.

And AFAIK too that you got banned by Karazy for posting negative stuff about the management and how you promote and invoke others to QUIT too like what RBN. You were fierce on your comments vs the management thats why Karazy banned your Stupid ass. Then when you guys got unbanned (prolly you begged and begged to unban your account like what RBN did) you were sucking up to karazy after that hahahaha and giving insight and info. Shame on you.
    Your so fking clueless. Many of us here worked with Karazy to help make some changes, offer suggestions and advice. I personally worked with Karazy with the Priests Mareas Grace issue after the Elf update. And hence, he went with my advice and submitted his reports and now we see the change from 10k mana sustain to 5k. I personally suggested 2k Mana sustain but hey, we got a compromise. And I also know that some of the guys here worked with him aswel and that was from Karazys own mouth.

NO ONE "sucked up to Karazy" - he came to many of us for insight and ideas because he legitimately wanted our advice.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest