+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vijay9992 View Post
    Lmao previous GM's are so corrupt they wont even dare to ban their "CASH COW". If a non donator scam a donator the response is quick and done within 12hrs, scammer got banned or account lock saying they broke the rules. But if a donator scam a non-donator player as usual there's 1-3 weeks of investigations, whats more is a GM will login and tries to PM a suspected scammer (donator) and will ask why he(scammer) did that, suspected scammer freely roaming the server without sanctions and instead they will tell the victims(nondonator) it was his/her fault for trusting and not being careful and telling there's no way he/she could get back the items again.

Like what happened to that guy who was suspected of sniping a level 115+50 character in Exchange Market
    This is so disturbing, although it's also the victim's fault for not be careful but favoritism like that is not healthy(bad) if that's true.

Real talk, Steve can be a nice and smart guy but he got a totally different face when he's drunk.
    While I was with him when he was clean it's been fun and he was cool.
    He also offered me to log my char for me since we got an huge time difference so we can party 24/7 but I'm always suspiciously and we have all seen his drunk face b4 so for me i was always worried if he will show it again and I would never share my account with some1 like him.
    Anyways, hope he can get away from that stuff again but even so doubt you will get your stuff back.
    (Also wouldn't be surprised if he really did RMT and sold his account to a friend)
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    Real talk, Steve can be a nice and smart guy but he got a totally different face when he's drunk.
    While I was with him when he was clean it's been fun and he was cool.
    He also offered me to log my char for me since we got an huge time difference so we can party 24/7 but I'm always suspiciously and we have all seen his drunk face b4 so for me i was always worried if he will show it again and I would never share my account with some1 like him.
    Anyways, hope he can get away from that stuff again but even so doubt you will get your stuff back.
    (Also wouldn't be surprised if he really did RMT and sold his account to a friend)
    real talk, steve is a scumbag always has been, dunno wtf you're smoking. it's called he acts nice to get you to trust him. he's a 35+ year old psychopath that claims hes rich but is on many psych meds and scams in rohan 24/7. that's real talk homie.

He should get banned, and you should get your items back.. steve already read this topic and was starting to transfer his rps on market to a new account ..

He will move to a new account, and it will start all over again and again.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Lols
    Why not quit rohan already? Hasn't this game had enough scammers and bad management already?
    So why dont you quit? Still keeping track here? AFAIK you've been telling people that you already quit and yet you are still here posting comments on every sections. I dont see any reason why you want and force players to quit by saying negative stuffs. Maybe you are one of those fail players who fail ingame and now bad mouthing the game, blaming the game for your own failure as a player. Hypocrites lmao

So why dont you quit? Still keeping track here? AFAIK you've been telling people that you already quit and yet you are still here posting comments on every sections. I dont see any reason why you want and force players to quit by saying negative stuffs. Maybe you are one of those fail players who fail ingame and now bad mouthing the game, blaming the game for your own failure as a player. Hypocrites lmao

Pls do tell me more about my failure
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    Lmao previous GM's are so corrupt they wont even dare to ban their "CASH COW". If a non donator scam a donator the response is quick and done within 12hrs, scammer got banned or account lock saying they broke the rules. But if a donator scam a non-donator player as usual there's 1-3 weeks of investigations, whats more is a GM will login and tries to PM a suspected scammer (donator) and will ask why he(scammer) did that, suspected scammer freely roaming the server without sanctions and instead they will tell the victims(nondonator) it was his/her fault for trusting and not being careful and telling there's no way he/she could get back the items again.

Like what happened to that guy who was suspected of sniping a level 115+50 character in Exchange Market
    Seems he is not the only one saying negative sh|t in this forum. Pot meet Kettle.

Where the HELL do you get the idea that anybody in this forum can force anybody else to quit this game? Can anybody force YOU to quit or syay if you don't want to? Don't be an idiot! Nothing written in these forums will force anybody to anything.

I personally LIKE Rohan (pre-Trinity - Trinity is a clusterf**k plain and simple). Any negativity I do have is in regards to the total mismanagement of this game since about 2009 onward. That negativity is voiced by us in the remote hope that PWYNKi will actually listen and (heaven forbid) DO something about it.

If people are coming into these forums and voicing frustration is a natural byproduct of a game that is poorly managed to the point that the company running it has to milk its few remaining players dry to keep alive. You don't like seeing negativity from players that really are not interested in throwing a king's ransom of money at this game? Tough sh|t. Get used to it. It won't get any better.

is this drama worth the read? If not I'll hop on kkkk
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

. Maybe you are one of those fail players who fail ingame and now bad mouthing the game, blaming the game for your own failure as a player. Hypocrites lmao
    lols love it when random nubs get upset :3
    Most of these forum peeps got a level of game knowledge you'll probably never reach and as penguinJoe (greetings to u and rbnxd ) already mentioned, even if they quit they are here to give tips to players or hints how to make the game better again so why so upset?
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast