+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    im not worth it to be hunted but im worth to "troll" or just insulting me half year in forum? lol you never killed me as a collateral damage but I died by kadeem warlock and some e2n I dont remember name who was always killing me to take spot. Except Patient.. he was always hunting me even in the most hidden places.
    R5 is the best hiding spot out there :l
    To bad exp sucks
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

im not worth it to be hunted but im worth to "troll" or just insulting me half year in forum? lol you never killed me as a collateral damage but I died by kadeem warlock and some e2n I dont remember name who was always killing me to take spot. Except Patient.. he was always hunting me even in the most hidden places.
    I troll everyone here, no exceptions. I don't specifically ''hunt'' people down in game, I've never done so and I never will. I KOS E2N but I don't place venges on them while afk'ing so I can perma venge them, I just run around and kill what I can find. I'm not a nolife tard that venges people 24/7. I just pk for 1 or 2 hours and then do something else or go out or whatever and maybe later that day pk again for some time if I feel like it. Rest assured, I'm retired I don't really play anymore except for testing a thing or two once in awhile to keep up with the patches and new ideas.

I'm allergic to retarded people specially if they say dumb sh1t about something I post without bringing in good arguments. Thus why I have a lot of fun trolling you and Sylfaen and some others, you're the same kind of people that just say nonsense, lie half of the time, don't use facts in your arguments and have no good understanding of how the game works at a micro and macro scale + use terrible english (your english actually improved and you stopped spamming stupid words in your posts so in some way, my ''trolls'' helped).
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 11-02-2016 at 08:31 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

creeme cuando digo que literalmente me han buscado hasta en lugares que jamas piensas que iran lo han hecho, me conozco todos los spots del juego por causa de que ellos siempre me han buscado, tuve que cambiar de nombre y no hablar con nadie hasta de costume cambie porque son tan enfermos que se fijan en los detalles de quien eres.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    I troll everyone here, no exceptions. I don't specifically ''hunt'' people down in game, I've never done so and I never will. I KOS E2N but I don't place venges on them while afk'ing so I can perma venge them, I just run around and kill what I can find. I'm not a nolife tard that venges people 24/7. I just pk for 1 or 2 hours and then do something else or go out or whatever and maybe later that day pk again for some time if I feel like it. Rest assured, I'm retired I don't really play anymore except for testing a thing or two once in awhile to keep up with the patches and new ideas.

I'm allergic to retarded people specially if they say dumb sh1t about something I post without bringing in good arguments. Thus why I have a lot of fun trolling you and Sylfaen and some others, you're the same kind of people that just say nonsense, lie half of the time, don't use facts in your arguments and have no good understanding of how the game works at a micro and macro scale + use terrible english (your english actually improved and you stopped spamming stupid words in your posts so in some way, my ''trolls'' helped).
    theres a difference between insulting and trolling, and calling people retards definitely is not trolling. Anyhow Im not in the need to lie, if you cant understand my broken english
    or you come with the mentality of insulting, you wil focus on another thing instead of helping or trying to understand X or Y situation /argument etc, maybe thats the reason you believe Im lying/nonsense words/ facts..... comunication problems. And about e2n, well what I can say? sick people that let afk/hk people kill themselves to venge you 24/7 and I want to know why if theres a lot of rooms or spots empty like rone/upper or mirror and they want the room with hk people -___________-
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

creeme cuando digo que literalmente me han buscado hasta en lugares que jamas piensas que iran lo han hecho, me conozco todos los spots del juego por causa de que ellos siempre me han buscado, tuve que cambiar de nombre y no hablar con nadie hasta de costume cambie porque son tan enfermos que se fijan en los detalles de quien eres.
    Ea rayo en verdad pero que psycho o.o
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

theres a difference between insulting and trolling, and calling people retards definitely is not trolling. Anyhow Im not in the need to lie, if you cant understand my broken english
    or you come with the mentality of insulting, you wil focus on another thing instead of helping or trying to understand X or Y situation /argument etc, maybe thats the reason you believe Im lying/nonsense words/ facts..... comunication problems. And about e2n, well what I can say? sick people that let afk/hk people kill themselves to venge you 24/7 and I want to know why if theres a lot of rooms or spots empty like rone/upper or mirror and they want the room with hk people -___________-
    I call them retards coz there is no point in trying to argue with them. If you disagree with me and put up a statement based on facts, logical reasoning and some proof then I'm all ear. The problem is people don't do that, they just put something down here and in 90% of the cases it's wrong. People don't test things, they just hear a rumor and take it for granted after which they tell it here as the truth and the only truth lmao. This isn't a problem that's only dedicated to rohan, it's a problem in general (look at how many people still vote for a loonatic retard like Trump).

I've grown tired of trying to help people using reasoning and facts, they don't matter, the only thing that matters is the person who spams the most easy to understand solution (even if it's wrong) and people will take it as if it's candy. So, instead of helping people I'll troll and insult them coz it's easier for me as well as gives me a good laugh most of the time.

However as you probably notice, if you write a more serious message you get a serious reply back from me like the one I'm currently writing. I just give people back what they set out, if that's retarded stuff, I'll troll and insult them. If it's serious, I'll considder writing something serious back and maybe help them.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h