+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I still see what he wrote because the reply ... so toxic , damnnn anyhow...would like to know what kind of assessment he used to measure the intelligence of people, if this is a forum and not a real life and according to him no one care who you are in real life, BTW.... he/she wanna buy some talisman or medal, is completely unnecessary and misplaced to start fkn each thread of people you dislike. Instead of spreading hatred around the forum, help someone and if you dont have nothing good to contribute here then dont do anything. And please,stop drinking battery acid and eat some candies or nutella.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

personnaly I love that one <3<3<3<3
    (/retired)[/B]

Wow
    Still better than the actual game
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Wow
    Still better than the actual game
    Yep! Why log into the game when there is all this entertainment available!

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    Instead of spreading hatred around the forum, help someone and if you dont have nothing good to contribute here then dont do anything.
    I'm waaaay past the point of helping anyone here ever again, you and others made sure of that. I've started out here as a friendly and very helpful person. It took awhile but this community gets what it deserves, which is trolls. And honestly, I'm having a lot more fun now then when I was trying to be helpful. ''doing good'' is just a matter of perspective, for me, trolling means doing good coz it makes me feel good lmao, peace out tardini
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    I'm waaaay past the point of helping anyone here ever again, you and others made sure of that. I've started out here as a friendly and very helpful person. It took awhile but this community gets what it deserves, which is trolls. And honestly, I'm having a lot more fun now then when I was trying to be helpful. ''doing good'' is just a matter of perspective, for me, trolling means doing good coz it makes me feel good lmao, peace out tardini
    who would need help from someone that cant leave lime sz even to make a fraps pvp ? im serious here lolz
    /Quit

Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post
    who would need help from someone that cant leave lime sz even to make a fraps pvp ? im serious here lolz
    When I pvp I prefer to kill people who're not afk, they happen to hang around near the safezones, specially if there's a boss spawn event going on. Opposed to you who doesn't get further than pking AFK'ers on HK in upper (you don't pvp you PVHK lmfao). That's just as brainless as killing mobs but then again, I don't think your brain is capable of much more than that. The few times you do dare to try and ''pvp'' you get shotta'ed in 2 auto attacks (your dhan) or your rumir gets smacked harder than Harambe.

Incase you forgot, here is my godly video again in which you get rekt so bad.......well see for yourself (I'm serious here):

Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 10-31-2016 at 09:10 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

but in summer you pvhk like 10 times a day in Rone, in company of Kadeem Warlock.

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    but in summer you pvhk like 10 times a day in Rone, in company of Kadeem Warlock.
    Oh yes the summer was E2N slapping time. They weren't afk tho, whenever I showed up in Ronel I'd have at least 1 dhan from K3A or E2N running after me(mostly multiple ones or a full party lmao). You've probably died as collateral damage, you're not worth it to be hunt down even if I knew your name (which you're still hiding coz you're a chicken lolololololololololol). Just shhhh Bru or should I say pollo

Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 11-01-2016 at 06:36 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

im not worth it to be hunted but im worth to "troll" or just insulting me half year in forum? lol you never killed me as a collateral damage but I died by kadeem warlock and some e2n I dont remember name who was always killing me to take spot. Except Patient.. he was always hunting me even in the most hidden places.