+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

WTB Walter / Magical Agi talisman

WTB

Walter +6/7 (10k for +6 or offer)

ty
    pm here, ingame, skype, whatsapp for those who have it
    Last edited by Sylfaen; 11-05-2016 at 09:51 AM.
    /Quit

You forgot to mention that you pay with ''services'' too beside RMT and Ecash. I hope your kneecaps are recovering for the next round kkk
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

sorry im not u, i dont need to sell stuff to pay my bills
    also its not my fault if my beauty make me receive attention and some free stuff / crones when i need some and piss off trolls like u ;_;
    /Quit

Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post
    its not my fault if my beauty make me receive attention and some free stuff / crones when i need some and piss off trolls like u ;_;
    LOOOOOOOOOOOL, That's pretty much the same what the people working in the red light district in Amsterdam say when the police asks them what they are doing(it's actually legal if you have a permit but I don't think you'd get one since it's illigal to have intercourse with animals). Pissing me off lmfao, this is 1000x more joyful than 1 shotting you with my rongerdonger LOLOLOLOL. I'm still laughing kek
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    LOOOOOOOOOOOL, That's pretty much the same what the people working in the red light district in Amsterdam say when the police asks them what they are doing(it's actually legal if you have a permit but I don't think you'd get one since it's illigal to have intercourse with animals). Pissing me off lmfao, this is 1000x more joyful than 1 shotting you with my rongerdonger LOLOLOLOL. I'm still laughing kek
    rofl im not from Amsterdam, I never got arrested, and sorry, unlike you, i dont have intercourse with animals, ty to up my post btw cya no mad kkkk
    /Quit

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    rofl im not from Amsterdam, I never got arrested, and sorry, unlike you, i dont have intercourse with animals, ty to up my post btw cya no mad kkkk
    Amsterdam was used as a reference point, mens >.>
    He also didn't mean that you had sex with animals, but rather the opposite.. people having sex with you would be charged for bestiality.

I'm just explaining, don't hate.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    He also didn't mean that you had sex with animals, but rather the opposite.. people having sex with you would be charged for bestiality.

the point is i dont care what he thinks, only him care about what i think because everyone block him on forum exept 2 or 3 ppl that just make fun of him while he thinks hes trolling anyone
    also he free up my post and will keep it on top so hes mad at me...

i think that guy looks like a whity nigga of 50kg, virgin, no attention from his family and uses to be racketted to school that at this point only forums are his source of attentions like some ppl uses UV lamp when misses the sunlight...
    the day he get on my level, have self-esteem, and get some education, i would maybe (i say maybe its not even sure) give him some attention
    /Quit

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post

the point is i dont care what he thinks, only him care about what i think because everyone block him on forum exept 2 or 3 ppl that just make fun of him while he thinks hes trolling anyone
    also he free up my post and will keep it on top so hes mad at me...

i think that guy looks like a whity nigga of 50kg, virgin, no attention from his family and uses to be racketted to school that at this point only forums are his source of attentions like some ppl uses UV lamp when misses the sunlight...
    the day he get on my level, have self-esteem, and get some education, i would maybe (i say maybe its not even sure) give him some attention
    This stuff is pure gold, I almost choked in my drink whilst reading through it from laughter, for a moment I knew how you must feel when paying for 7s. The best part is that you did not initially understand what I said loloooloololol, it's only after EaglePhoenix taught you what I meant that you got angry which makes it so much more hilarious LOOL, I just have no words for this piece of troll-art I have created.

Here are some reviews:

Magnificently hilarious - The New Troll Times
    Beyond our wildest dreams - USA Troll Today
    A true masterpiece - The Wall Troll Journal
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    This stuff is pure gold, I almost choked in my drink whilst reading through it from laughter, for a moment I knew how you must feel when paying for 7s. The best part is that you did not initially understand what I said loloooloololol, it's only after EaglePhoenix taught you what I meant that you got angry which makes it so much more hilarious LOOL, I just have no words for this piece of troll-art I have created.

Here are some reviews:

Magnificently hilarious - The New Troll Times
    Beyond our wildest dreams - USA Troll Today
    A true masterpiece - The Wall Troll Journal
    nice up ty
    the fact is i dont bother to read ur post since its full madness and retarded :O
    no mad please
    /Quit

nice up ty
    the fact is i dont bother to read ur post since its full madness and retarded :O
    no mad please
    That moment when you've got nothing left to say because you got dissed so hard your brain is still recovering from it. So all you can do is reply at my post while saying you didn't read that post because it's sooo aanggriii. BUT how can you know it's SO ANGRIIII and retarded if you did not read it? The internal contradictions inside your posts make you more of a fool than I could have ever made out of you......You made this post hilarious yourself by first not understanding what I meant and after that, when you did, freaking out. after which you contradicted your own statement within that same statement.

I'm still lolling, whataday LMAOOO
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster