+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post
    summary : kimi is mad cuz the only char that can step out of sz is her lvl 50 mage guildless cuz rest of Fantasy is 1 or 2 shot by Fairydaiza full IM'ed
    inbeforemad2 : why u suck Joel for rps since Tosi quitted poor biatch ? kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    LOOOOOOOOOL "rest of Fantasy is 1 or 2 shot by Fairydaiza full IM'ed" i'll give you all my rings if you can kill my temp w/o any help with 1 or 2 shot like what you're saying here..show me plox

Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    Guys lets not argue..... Let us all take time to remember the times of the mighty Latvala
    This made me chuckle, you're still a selfobsessed retard but....made me chuckle. Not that much can destroy my good mood lmao.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I'm glad you noticed the sarcasm and reference to a certain previous post - I am and was not at all offended.

You're welcome.
    I still lovers you <3

the 2 rohan gods are Shana and Tina, not me xD
    Oh? *Looks at screenshot*

i dont dual exept for sup dungeon (i log 3 to 5 acc depending how we split tds)
    That's hilarious stop those lies D:

Quote Originally Posted by Ketsuga View Post
    Oh? *Looks at screenshot*
    i did and... maybe ur too stupid

That's hilarious stop those lies D:
    wanna use teamviewer so u see what im doing ? lmfao
    anyway idc what u think
    /Quit

Quote Originally Posted by vhints0270 View Post
    LOOOOOOOOOL "rest of Fantasy is 1 or 2 shot by Fairydaiza full IM'ed" i'll give you all my rings if you can kill my temp w/o any help with 1 or 2 shot like what you're saying here..show me plox
    koban ur temp suck like u sucked kadeem rofl
    /Quit

i did and... maybe ur too stupid
    Hey don't get mad when you're a hypocrite and people call you out on it lol the post is right there.

Hey don't get mad when you're a hypocrite and people call you out on it lol the post is right there.
    we dont call something like you hypocrisy, we call it Kimi
    its funny how u can call me hypocrit when u side with the worst hypocrits of Rohan history for talk **** on people they used (i should use that term)
    Last edited by Sylfaen; 10-27-2016 at 06:52 PM.
    /Quit

Religion? Kindly state where I mentioned any religion? God is not a religion, it's a term which can also mean supreme ruler or being. Kindly refrain from talking out of your ass that is rather offensive.
    For you it's hope...
    (/retired)[/B]

we dont call something like you hypocrisy, we call it Kimi
    its funny how u can call me hypocrit when u side with the worst hypocrits of Rohan history for talk **** on people they used (i should use that term)
    Wait what?
    I'll call you a hypocrite for now because I can and that's what you are. Rohan history vol. 1? or we talking vol. 2? New edition? Paper back or hard cover?