+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    No. The pet food for the monkey, hawk, brave dragon, power tiger, molly, and mock duck were cheaper than the organic. They have no difference in leveling the pet faster. 1 Feed every 30 minutes = 2 Feeds every hour. The benefit of the pet specific pet food was a stack of 20 would last 20 hours, and most of the time a person might only have one or two pets in their inventory. So the pet specific pet food is convenient for grinding and not returning to buy more. Need twice as much space with organic compared to pet specific food because of 10 hours vs 20 hours. The pet specific foods excluding the ones for fusion pets and Fire Fox were 8,000 crones and then the tax which is usually at 10%.

The fusion pets and fire fox pet foods did cost a lot more and organic pet food is cheaper for them but then again, there's convenience. Some people do want to spend the extra crones on the pet specific foods for convenience.

just make organic petfood feed 2 twice and last 1 hour, problem solved. Even if they bring back the old petfoods, I'd still use organic it's cheap and works for all pets.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by Mctwattybollox View Post
    Is this a troll thread or what?
    I don't find this a troll thread just by reading the reasons why they need these pet foods back. By the way, I've already written a report about this so let's keep our fingers crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by Melloncollie View Post
    I don't find this a troll thread just by reading the reasons why they need these pet foods back. By the way, I've already written a report about this so let's keep our fingers crossed!
    Hahahaha good luck with that
    xDDDDD
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

.................er................. really, a report?! bwahahaha!

Its not like there are more important issues that need resolving - oh wait.......................!

Too late anyway meh
    First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

~ Martin Niemöller

Banned
    Yet another report heads into the PlayWith black hole never to be seen or heard from again. R.I.P.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I was watching tv earlier today when I suddenly felt a cold breeze pass over me, even though no windows were open. I knew there was no other explanation, but I hoped against hope it would not be true. Alas, upon a mere glance at these forums, the scariest of truths was confirmed: someone had uttered the magic words "wrote a report", again.

I don't know which dark magic is at hand there at PWi's offices - but it needs to be purged, for it contaminates every breathing soul in there.

I can only hope that when you wrote that report, your eyes weren't as crossed as your fingers are right now.

Edit: if anyone was still wondering, this is now an officially confirmed troll thread. Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 10-23-2016 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Really?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Damn this thread is saltier than ME and I'm pretty darn salty. I like where this is going. Keep up the good work trolls.

PS: Skankhunk42, are you out there? (anyone seen Southpark Season #20?)
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    PS: Skankhunk42, are you out there? (anyone seen Southpark Season #20?)
    He's too busy writing hate comments to Denmark xD
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!