+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

"So Imma Spray them ROHAN players some salt..."

So I've been playing ROHAN for a while now and I can't help but notice, in-game and in the Forum, that people are generally stern and irritable about lots of things regarding ROHAN.

What do you guys think is lacking/wrong/f*@%^ in the game that broke and flipped them players like s*)#^?

Mine personally is the laggy FPS, lousy animations and Inappropriate spell names. I'm starting to wonder if I should continue playing it because of all the complains I'm hearing from my homies. I just want to know if it's worth it.

Thanks!
    That drop of Bloodied Crimson which taketh away the sins of the world...

" Inappropriate spell names", what do you mean by this? o.o

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    " Inappropriate spell names", what do you mean by this? o.o
    Spells and abilities that are "inappropriate" or "off" their nature and mechanics. Examples of these are the "Wide Pollution" and "Wide encourage" spells of the Dark Elf. I mean, why is it called pollution? I don't see any garbage lol. The blast of lightning isn't very "encouraging, either. Another is the "Mortar Rising" by the Dhans. It has nothing to do with mortar shells or mortar with pestles (the bowl-thingie you use to grind garlic and stuff), sorry for being too technical or picky, but that's just my observation.

No hate, though.

Quote Originally Posted by RedEmerald View Post
    Spells and abilities that are "inappropriate" or "off" their nature and mechanics. Examples of these are the "Wide Pollution" and "Wide encourage" spells of the Dark Elf. I mean, why is it called pollution? I don't see any garbage lol. The blast of lightning isn't very "encouraging, either. Another is the "Mortar Rising" by the Dhans. It has nothing to do with mortar shells or mortar with pestles (the bowl-thingie you use to grind garlic and stuff), sorry for being too technical or picky, but that's just my observation.

No hate, though.
    Imo, that's a result of poor translation.

No hate, though.
    Ohh now I get cha. No hate here, just wasn't sure what you meant is all.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

No hate, though.
    MORTAR rising, really bruh? I thought dhans problem was the buff: Deadly Blowjob, I can't understand why the koreans have to sexualise everything.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Of all the things your mentioned, none of these are on my list of what's possibly wrong with this game, not by a long shot.

Also, "inappropriate spell names" sounds to me that the spell names are inappropriate... not the player's names.
    Yes! That's exactly what I meant! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    MORTAR rising, really bruh? I thought dhans problem was the buff: Deadly Blowjob, I can't understand why the koreans have to sexualise everything.
    Hmmm... Sexualize? In what way do they sexualize things in the game? I notice female characters from all their game art have pretty big, revealing melon pops. Does that count in the description? Because I think it does.

Hmmm... Sexualize? In what way do they sexualize things in the game? I notice female characters from all their game art have pretty big, revealing melon pops. Does that count in the description? Because I think it does.
    It's MortaL Rising not MortaR Rising.......#Sarcasmnotnoticed lol

Yes the koreans sexualise a lot, have you seen the female costumes, splash arts and ingame looks.....
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned

Take a look at a female dhan wearing glacial from the back...

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.

No hate, though.
    Hate to break it to you, but "wide pollution" is a poison, a toxic. If that's not a pollution, then nothing is. As for the "encouraging", I hear ya - but you could look at it from both sides, the caster and the receiving end. It would rather encourage me to take certain precautions. But yeah, wouldn't be surprised if bad translation has got to do with some of it.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher