+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Why are people the way they are?
    1. This game has been managed like crap over the years, bad managment causes players to be angry/unhappy/unsathisfied/neglected/irritated.
    2. The amount of retarded kids ingame and on the forums is too damn high, ingame you've got crazy people who will stalk spam you if you kill them once and on the forums you've got retards that think they know it all

Believe it or not but when I started on these forums(I was already playing for years when I finally decided it was time to take a look here) I was really positive, I wrote a guide for new/returning players I actually helped a lot of people, ingame and at the forums but after awhile you notice that most people are just out on it to destroy your sh1t, this makes you salty and with time you just stop giving a crap. I'm at a point that I rather watch a player suffer and f*ck things up than that I'll help him because I can laugh about it instead of frustration when I try to help.

The game itself is still fun althrough I don't have the time to play a lot.
    Yep, I feel you, man. Most of your points are readily observable once you start outright into the game. It is a privilege to have met a legend such as you in the Forum. I learn so much from you every time you respond to somebody. *brings out the incidental salt shaker sound* Hahahaha. Seriously, though. You are a founding pillar for many players. *HEY BAKED!!! WHERE YOU AT? YOUR HOMIE'S HERE LOL!!* hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    Imo, that's a result of poor translation.
    Well, that's a shame considering the amount of cash players used to put in the game, all the support from the community and all the salt shakers... Their QA ain't that polished. I even see discrepancies on the official site lolz.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Hate to break it to you, but "wide pollution" is a poison, a toxic. If that's not a pollution, then nothing is. As for the "encouraging", I hear ya - but you could look at it from both sides, the caster and the receiving end. It would rather encourage me to take certain precautions. But yeah, wouldn't be surprised if bad translation has got to do with some of it.
    If the average player (just like myself) would have to alter their perspective and bend their psychology by *that much just to understand the Spell Names more deeply, then don't you think something's wrong with the way these spells are being called? Just a thought, though. No mad.

The translation of a lot of stuff is very poorly done, this due the fact that the translator probably has no knowledge about the game mechanics, thus things get translated kinda correct language wise but are actually just plain wrong when looking at what it actually means ingame.
    Yup. I agree with you. 10/10 100%.
    That drop of Bloodied Crimson which taketh away the sins of the world...

Yarr I'll keep trolling but lets keep it real you're a cheap undereducated bulgarian piece of sh1t roaming through these forums while you're just as clueless about the game as you are about the english language. I'm not sure if to laugh or to cry at your mutilated posts. I'm done with tards like you commenting crap on my posts, so next time when you're done cleaning my toilet please refrain from mutilating another topic, ty bye bye.
    We'll see about that when he get hired as GM like Baked12345
    /Quit

Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post
    We'll see about that when he get hired as GM like Baked12345
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I lol'd.

Anyway,
    I feel bad for being mean to you while you've been nice

use the key close to Enter that says: | \
    it's the key that says "µ", "£" or "`" if you're from a civilized country.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

I lol'd.

Anyway, it's the key that says "µ", "£" or "`" if you're from a civilized country.
    I cannot take that as offensive since I don't like dutch people so yea, if you're from a civillized country I guess that's the key.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

I cannot take that as offensive since I don't like dutch people so yea, if you're from a civillized country I guess that's the key.
    Our national food exists out of fries, chocolate and beer, what did you expect. I always thought AZERTY was widely used, especially in the EU and figured QWERTY variants were for the UK/US only - boy, was I surprised.
    I learned how to type on qwerty due to games that didn't have azerty recognition, but still - it feels so off.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Of all the things your mentioned, none of these are on my list of what's possibly wrong with this game, not by a long shot.

Also, "inappropriate spell names" sounds to me that the spell names are inappropriate... not the player's names.
    Yes! That's exactly what I meant! Thank you!

MORTAR rising, really bruh? I thought dhans problem was the buff: Deadly Blowjob, I can't understand why the koreans have to sexualise everything.
    Hmmm... Sexualize? In what way do they sexualize things in the game? I notice female characters from all their game art have pretty big, revealing melon pops. Does that count in the description? Because I think it does.
    That drop of Bloodied Crimson which taketh away the sins of the world...

Naaaah, that's realism.

Quote Originally Posted by RedEmerald View Post

Hmmm... Sexualize? In what way do they sexualize things in the game? I notice female characters from all their game art have pretty big, revealing melon pops. Does that count in the description? Because I think it does.
    It's MortaL Rising not MortaR Rising.......#Sarcasmnotnoticed lol

Yes the koreans sexualise a lot, have you seen the female costumes, splash arts and ingame looks.....
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RedEmerald View Post

Take a look at a female dhan wearing glacial from the back...