+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7
    I've just reallized, that mobs in isen is stronger than in jainus @@ last year I have a scout in Jin, with glacial, twin dex vit, 2x dex ear/eye, bow 16 ad, and mobs at left vip hit me 1xx, here at isen, with glacial, bow 17ad, and chimera accessories (which is better than twin dex/vit), mobs hit me 3-4xx and crit 1k+. Really YNK? I loled =)
    and hey, finally my DS reach 109 and all neccessary skill lvl 6, I will test with magic and melee weap right after the maintance, wait for latest news guys xD

So guys, I tested with magic charr and melee charr, my DS lvl 109, all neccessary skill lvl6, explorer title +10 all, kasa talisman +15 all, with alm7 from priest and rumir, bear lvl2, chimera acc 440 int/vit 700 magic, chimera ear/eye 50 int/vit, chimera armor with 50 int in each pcs (250 int total), tested with upper left, here is the result (I dont know how to post images here so I just use words xD)
    with 40% melee charr: I have 42k HP, 12k3 magic, 11k5 melee, normal dmg around 7k, zhen counter 16k, wffs 32k
    with 45% magic charr: still 42k HP, 16k6 magic, 8k6 melee, normal dmg around 6k, zhen counter 13k, wffs 38k
    so I think with my char still noob, the differences is not too large, but with higher gears and lvl, title, etc, the differences must be higher, and melee charr gives better dps, since you use chimera weap with atk spd stones on it, better for farming, magic char gives higher skill dmg, used for pvp
    and one more thing, to snipper, I tried to check the old mastery method, it's not work xD I equiped magic charr, all buff activated, got 16k6 magic and 8k6 melee, like above, then I switched to melee charr, the melee jump to 11k5 and magic to 12k3 xD
    and if you cast blue int AFTER zhen mastery, the melee is a bit lower FOR 2 SECONDS, then it jumps to the melee exactly when you cast blue int BEFORE zhen mastery xD
    btw thx a lot you guys for leaving me advises here, especially Hjinm and Sniper :x

Quote Originally Posted by shine6490 View Post
    So guys, I tested with magic charr and melee charr, my DS lvl 109, all neccessary skill lvl6, explorer title +10 all, kasa talisman +15 all, with alm7 from priest and rumir, bear lvl2, chimera acc 440 int/vit 700 magic, chimera ear/eye 50 int/vit, chimera armor with 50 int in each pcs (250 int total), tested with upper left, here is the result (I dont know how to post images here so I just use words xD)
    with 40% melee charr: I have 42k HP, 12k3 magic, 11k5 melee, normal dmg around 7k, zhen counter 16k, wffs 32k
    with 45% magic charr: still 42k HP, 16k6 magic, 8k6 melee, normal dmg around 6k, zhen counter 13k, wffs 38k
    so I think with my char still noob, the differences is not too large, but with higher gears and lvl, title, etc, the differences must be higher, and melee charr gives better dps, since you use chimera weap with atk spd stones on it, better for farming, magic char gives higher skill dmg, used for pvp
    and one more thing, to snipper, I tried to check the old mastery method, it's not work xD I equiped magic charr, all buff activated, got 16k6 magic and 8k6 melee, like above, then I switched to melee charr, the melee jump to 11k5 and magic to 12k3 xD
    and if you cast blue int AFTER zhen mastery, the melee is a bit lower FOR 2 SECONDS, then it jumps to the melee exactly when you cast blue int BEFORE zhen mastery xD
    btw thx a lot you guys for leaving me advises here, especially Hjinm and Sniper :x
    Since you've been nice and tested everything here's an (almost) serious reply/advice:

Wonder if lvl 7 zhen mastery changes your conversion rate, I'll test this myself with a maxed out sage later on (not sure if the 0.X changes)

Let me elaborate further on how zhen mastery works for ya

To zhen mastery, there are 3 stages:
    1. Zhen mastery Intel multiplier checks your intel (passive, once when cast)
    2. Zhen mastery checks your magic attack (Active aura checking all the time)
    3. Zhen mastery uses a formula like (intel multiplier * 0.X * Magic attack = Melee attack) to convert magic = melee attack

As you said it's not possible to change from a magic to melee zhen and inflate your melee that way because it's an active aura, HOWEVER if you boost your intel with temporary buffs (like Group alm etc.) you can increase your intel multiplier and ''fake'' more intel than you have, which results in a higher melee attack even after those buffs are gone. I've tested this hypothesis and it works, last time I wasn't 100% sure about how zhen mastery works but I'm now. So if you feel like rpking some, buff up, stack intel buffs, use zhen mastery, quit party and there you go, free melee.

Thanks for not being a retarded troll and actually going out there and seriously testing this. If you need help in the future let me know.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Since you've been nice and tested everything here's an (almost) serious reply/advice:

Wonder if lvl 7 zhen mastery changes your conversion rate, I'll test this myself with a maxed out sage later on (not sure if the 0.X changes)

Let me elaborate further on how zhen mastery works for ya

To zhen mastery, there are 3 stages:
    1. Zhen mastery Intel multiplier checks your intel (passive, once when cast)
    2. Zhen mastery checks your magic attack (Active aura checking all the time)
    3. Zhen mastery uses a formula like (intel multiplier * 0.X * Magic attack = Melee attack) to convert magic = melee attack

As you said it's not possible to change from a magic to melee zhen and inflate your melee that way because it's an active aura, HOWEVER if you boost your intel with temporary buffs (like Group alm etc.) you can increase your intel multiplier and ''fake'' more intel than you have, which results in a higher melee attack even after those buffs are gone. I've tested this hypothesis and it works, last time I wasn't 100% sure about how zhen mastery works but I'm now. So if you feel like rpking some, buff up, stack intel buffs, use zhen mastery, quit party and there you go, free melee.

Thanks for not being a retarded troll and actually going out there and seriously testing this. If you need help in the future let me know.
    Hahahaha! *You Gonn' Learnuh'day!*

Yep, I did the math and my homework, Sniper's stuff is legit. I think the thread starter dude should take his advice, as I have arrived at the same conclusion as he did in my previous comment.

PICK MAGIC ZHEN. Period.

Thanks!
    That drop of Bloodied Crimson which taketh away the sins of the world...

This post is very helpful to me as I'm playing GodlyEris in Battle of the Gods Event. I just hope that more players would come to this event to have some fun and so I can also thoroughly test Sniper's advice. Learning ROHAN is really fun. Don't worry guys I'm also learning the other Fallen Gods. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Melloncollie View Post
    This post is very helpful to me as I'm playing GodlyEris in Battle of the Gods Event. I just hope that more players would come to this event to have some fun and so I can also thoroughly test Sniper's advice. Learning ROHAN is really fun. Don't worry guys I'm also learning the other Fallen Gods. ;D
    What about forum events for October? this month I didn't saw any event after Maintenance...
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    What about forum events for October? this month I didn't saw any event after Maintenance...
    The GM's that actually cared about that quited, follow their example
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7