+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    He's a speshal kid, wants us to build vit sages, guardians, defenders, zerkers coz vit classes with HP weapons are OP... xDDDDD
    and here a brain damaged person that suggest feather+12 with int set+14 and all lvl7 skills to newcomers.

I stated more than one time my suggestion are for pve, new comers, that can rely on something cheap while they gather better equip, ignorant fuk.

Quote Originally Posted by pimoh View Post
    (P.S: a little other topic: how to add profile pics here?)
    go up on private messages
    then on the left menu search for "edit avatar"
    u can there upload ur pic, it has to be 100x100
    Last edited by Hjinm; 10-14-2016 at 06:57 AM.

I cant answer since im no expert in dekans and since in PH until I migrated here, I never played dekan class so I cant comment about it, the only know the old days for dekan is pure vit DK and that was before changes to the skill of DFFS. Well to give a little info of what I know about DK Sage is to have a weapon with magic/melee and some hp, but since theres no magic attack to upgrade weapons available so I guess a DK sage relies to its INT stat build instead of pure Vit thats what I know since DK sage's skills like breath relies to magic attack.

(P.S: a little other topic: how to add profile pics here?)
    Click on your own name on your own post --> view profile ---> click next to the little pencil ''more'''--> Edit profile picture

Int Sages have been changed with the update yea, the koreans seem to have 2 things they focus on while balancing

1. Everything became self buffed so you're forced to pvp in partys
    2. Melee classes (as in melee range) got a multiplier that converts the classes main stat into melee attack so they can farm/PVP with auto attacks, look at dragon knight zhen mastery (hp = melee) dragon sage zhen mastery (magic attack gets converted to melee) or dhans katar mastery which converts agi to melee attack.

When you pvp with a dekan, it's not DFFS or WFFS or FFS or Breath or Health drain that does the damage, in pvp you will maybe hit 20-40k with these skills, considdering people easily reach 300k hp that's nothing. Those skills are (when rohan was made, to my knowledge) intended as skills to give the finishing blow, thus why the FFS based skills and Health drain ignore damge drop, it's flat burst damage to finish of a low hp target. The Koreans seem to want to go back to this, if you look at pro vit dekans like BonQuiQui(he quit) I think he reached like 130-140k melee while being full vit, making his auto attacks deal most of the damage, using dffs/ffs as finishing blow. Intel dekans have the same strategy, converting magic attack to melee attack and using breath + hp drain to finish somoene off. The way the new zhen mastery works might be similar to blunt mastery from templars. Althrough I'm not sure about the exact formula and principle they used so calculate this conversion, I'll be looking into this because it might work like the old blunt mastery(I'm not sure but eager to find out).

Back in the day blunt mastery was a set buff, this was later changed to an aura like buff. To enlighten this for new players:

Old blunt mastery: This buff used to convert magic attack into melee attack in one step, meaning it checked how much magic attack you had, then checked how much intel you had and then used a certain mathematical formula to transmute a certain amount of magic attack to flat melee attack. Once the buff was casted, the formula was executed and that was that. If you used a magic % weapon before you casted blunt mastery you were able to pump up your magic attack, which resulted in a much higher melee attack after conversion. AFTER you casted blunt mastery you'd switch to a mace and then all the converted melee attack was boosted by the % said on the melee mace.

New Blunt Mastery: This blunt mastery is the one that's currently applied, It doesn't work in one step, it keeps checking how much magic attack you have while the buff is active instead of just checking once, while casted. This results in a much lower melee attack since it's not possible anymore to use a % magic weapon first to boost your magic attack. as soon as you remove the weapon and switch to melee blunt mastery will notice a decrease in magic attack and adjust the converted melee attack accordingly.

New Zhen mastery: Someone mentioned before that casting Blue defense(60% boost in vitality) on a dragon knight AFTER he casted zhen mastery resulted in a lower overall melee attack than when he'd cast zhen mastery after blue defense, this means that Dragon Knights zhen mastery seems to be a 1 step buff that only check your HP at the conversion (while casted). Meaning that if you'd party a rumir + priest and pop the all stats buffs + marea's grace and then buff zhen mastery, you'd be able to stack your melee attack a lot higher, even when you leave the party and those buffs dissapear. I've not tested this at any dekan but the same thing could be possible for Zhen Mastery from dragon sages.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

(thanks for the pic tip) yeah no problem about blunt mastery since I only playing templar since then but only Zhen mastery I dont have Idea how it works and since in this patch and based to your info, zhen mastery is almost like blunt mastery of how method it does convert a stat to a melee, so the question is how you and Jhinn arguing about it if he keeps telling your statement wrong same to yours against him? we cant conclude whose correct, well i you mind to post a screen shot using your DEKAN class if you have one to show how true? and enlighten and to clear that arguments.?
    Last edited by pimoh; 10-14-2016 at 07:24 AM.

(thanks for the pic tip) yeah no problem about blunt mastery since I only playing templar since then but only Zhen mastery I dont have Idea how it works and since in this patch and based to your info, zhen mastery is almost like blunt mastery of how method it does convert a stat to a melee, so the question is how you and Jhinn arguing about it if he keeps telling your statement wrong same to yours against him? we cant conclude whose correct, well i you mind to post a screen shot using your DEKAN class if you have one to show how true? and enlighten and to clear that arguments.?
    I'm not sure how the conversion rate (magic/melee) works, I'll test this when I have time to gear a 115 dragon sage up with a melee and magic zhen and see what's best. What I said above is an assumption (not about blunt mastery im 100% sure about that, but about zhen mastery it's still speculation)

My argument with Jhinn was about playing pretty much every class full vit and using hp weapons(that's how he plays rohan). It did not really have much to do with this topic beside the fact that Jhin suggests to use HP zhen and build on a dragon sage, which is stupid (not as stupid as building a vit + hp weapon berzerker tho), but still, it's very inefficient. You either go Melee or Magic zhen and get splitter 7 (100% chance to AOE) and build full intel on it.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    I'm not sure how the conversion rate (magic/melee) works, I'll test this when I have time to gear a 115 dragon sage up with a melee and magic zhen and see what's best. What I said above is an assumption (not about blunt mastery im 100% sure about that, but about zhen mastery it's still speculation)

My argument with Jhinn was about playing pretty much every class full vit and using hp weapons(that's how he plays rohan). It did not really have much to do with this topic beside the fact that Jhin suggests to use HP zhen and build on a dragon sage, which is stupid (not as stupid as building a vit + hp weapon berzerker tho), but still, it's very inefficient. You either go Melee or Magic zhen and get splitter 7 (100% chance to AOE) and build full intel on it.
    I see it now, well let the person to test himself in his dekan to see from himself and let him tell us whose telling the truth. . . . just saying

-Mandirigmang Mangingibig Officer in the Philippines- <CrussandrAxVLK>
    -Descendant of Rohan Online PH Bloodwar Champions 2010 - 2014
    -Mandiribig-

Quote Originally Posted by Hjinm View Post
    and here a brain damaged person that suggest feather+12 with int set+14 and all lvl7 skills to newcomers.

I stated more than one time my suggestion are for pve, new comers, that can rely on something cheap while they gather better equip, ignorant fuk.
    If you want to grind in the new maps like sunken, that's what you gotta get. Newcommer or not, no point in telling him retarded fairytales of going full vit since that will bring him nothing.

1. You want to grind in the new maps? Prepare to donate a kidney and buy yourself maxed gears. Unless you have some powerfull friends and you can leech 24/7 since those mobs will eat you, the only way to stay alive is to build sustain HP + DD and a lot of damage and hp abso so you heal with every AOE. I bet your VIT zerk with HP weapons is doing great in sunken solo doesn't he ?

2. You want to grind in maps like upper and such? Meaning you'll want the fastest xp per time unit, going full vit (except for dragon knight) does not make you kill things fast. The mobs there are super easy and with a dragon sage on full intel build and lvl 6 impenetradable you'll get enough flat PDF and critical damage is absorbed. I've grinded in upper with characters that had 5k hp and survived just fine, all you need is AOE dmg + absorption, not vit and HP. A class that has 100% AOE auto attacks from like lvl 70 ish? why the hell would you go VIT to wait for WFFS and hope you one shot mobs every 10 ish sec? while you could be one shotting mobs with every auto attack lmao.

Just because something ''works'' doesn't mean it's the best/most efficient way to go. If you want to lvl up and not spend years and years (which is what you'll be doing with your vit berserker) you'll build and grind the way I described.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 10-14-2016 at 08:02 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

I see it now, well let the person to test himself in his dekan to see from himself and let him tell us whose telling the truth. . . . just saying
    I don't think he's gonna want to waste his money to try and build his dragon sage vit with a vit weapon and after that switch to a melee and magic zhen with intel build. I'll not be testing VIT/HP Dragon Sage either because it doesn't need testing, it's plain retarded. What I will test(in the future) is the difference between a magic and melee zhen and if it's possible to use the old korean ''staff buff'' trick(ofc. a zhen in this case lel).
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 10-14-2016 at 08:00 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

your stupidity its an insult to this race, u should hang urself, u cant read or understand what is told to you by ppl with far more experience and knowledge than u
    u keep giving bad advices quoting things that has not been said from anyone but you
    u also speak lies about the game mechanics, abt what ppl say and ur own thoughts.

for istance I never said he has to go full vit
    or the lies about new maps mob ignoring pdef/mdef
    etc

now take your time for your slow brain to read my message, cuz it will be the last one, Im sick of trying to help little douche like you that have nothing to do in their life beside being retard.

1- a new comer ask his doubt about INT SAGE going melee weapon
    2- i suggest that he should go magic weapon since his skills are based on int/magic
    *bro tip, the zhen mastery say "ADD DMG FROM YOUR MAGIC ATTACK" not "CONVERT MAGIC TO MELEE" as templar, so no, it doesnt work the same way
    3- i also suggest that for farming and lvling up it DOESNT MATTER if his weapon is melee/hp/ra/magic since with the new mastery system you get enought dps to farm
    (this got confirmed by a couple of foes in this topic also)
    4- i get poked by ur stupidity
    5- reacting to your poke, i go on explaining how, even if IM FULL VIT with a FULL HP WEAPON i hit enought to 1shot mobs for exp
    (this is to prove my statement point number 3)

the discussion should have been over here since I provided the help the new comer wanted, and I proved with screens not only words, that im right.
    but stupidty persisted.

6- you claim i dont hit enought (even tho i posted screens) and that i cant farm in new maps
    (that is not the issue of the topic since I gave a suggestion on what better suit his weapon + how to reach it)
    7- i guess my fault here when i fell for ur stupidity and answer you again telling you that first, you are wrong on the assumption that PDEF/MDEF is ignored in those dungs, and 2nd that the only way to farm in new maps is using an upg weapon or have godlike gear since no matter if you are full str/int/vit you gonna die in few shots over there.
    8- you bark again like a wild dog keep bothering me about things i already explained and proved bringing to the offence nothing but your stupidity, adding now that if i want to reach 115+50 I cannot do that with my current build and will take 50 years
    9- well its not a surprise that you are wrong again, at my current lvl upper mobs give me about 0.00120% while sunken 0.00170%, the kill ratio/ respawn time tho is quite different since infact in upper rooms, you can find more mobs, faster respawn and faster kill ratio

Its quite clear how the strategy of the game works, get to 115+15ish by farming normal maps, then swich to new maps around that lvl, where your conquer passive will give you a good ammount of SD and make those map viable.

your suggestions were:

1- get a melee zhen with abs (when a full int sage like he is will get full HP every time he uses healt drain)
    2- get best int armor + 14 (abt 15k rps?)
    3- get best accessory (abt 50k rps?)
    4- go farm in new maps

To a new comer lvl 100 sage that is not quite sure how melee/magic works
    Im pretty sure you have some melee glacial zhen with dd+abs that noone want to buy from you
    or any other excuses for you to scam new people with all those fake wrong advice you give away

you got enought of my attention, ill not gonna answer here anymore since I provided enought information to the open topic for his problem
    Last edited by Hjinm; 10-14-2016 at 09:29 AM.

your stupidity its an insult to this race, u should hang urself, u cant read or understand what is told to you by ppl with far more experience and knowledge than u
    u keep giving bad advices quoting things that has not been said from anyone but you
    u also speak lies about the game mechanics, abt what ppl say and ur own thoughts.

etc

now take your time for your slow brain to read my message, cuz it will be the last one, Im sick of trying to help little douche like you that have nothing to do in their life beside being retard.

2- i suggest that he should go magic weapon since his skills are based on int/magic
    *bro tip, the zhen mastery say "ADD DMG FROM YOUR MAGIC ATTACK" not "CONVERT MAGIC TO MELEE" as templar, so no, it doesnt work the same way
    3- i also suggest that for farming and lvling up it DOESNT MATTER if his weapon is melee/hp/ra/magic since with the new mastery system you get enought dps to farm
    5- reacting to your poke, i go on explaining how, even if IM FULL VIT with a FULL HP WEAPON i hit enought to 1shot mobs for exp

the discussion should have been over here since I provided the help the new comer wanted, and I proved with screens not only words, that im right.
    but stupidty persisted.

6- you claim i dont hit enought (even tho i posted screens) and that i cant farm in new maps
    (that is not the issue of the topic since I gave a suggestion on what better suit his weapon + how to reach it)
    7- i guess my fault here when i fell for ur stupidity and answer you again telling you that first, you are wrong on the assumption that PDEF/MDEF is ignored in those dungs, and 2nd that the only way to farm in new maps is using an upg weapon or have godlike gear since no matter if you are full str/int/vit you gonna die in few shots over there.
    8- you bark again like a wild dog keep bothering me about things i already explained and proved bringing to the offence nothing but your stupidity, adding now that if i want to reach 115+50 I cannot do that with my current build and will take 50 years
    9- well its not a surprise that you are wrong again, at my current lvl upper mobs give me about 0.00120% while sunken 0.00170%, the kill ratio/ respawn time tho is quite different since infact in upper rooms, you can find more mobs, faster respawn and faster kill ratio

Its quite clear how the strategy of the game works, get to 115+15ish by farming normal maps, then swich to new maps around that lvl, where your conquer passive will give you a good ammount of SD and make those map viable.

your suggestions were:

1- get a melee zhen with abs (when a full int sage like he is will get full HP every time he uses healt drain)
    4- go farm in new maps

Im pretty sure you have some melee glacial zhen with dd+abs that noone want to buy from you
    or any other excuses for you to scam new people with all those fake wrong advice you give away

you got enought of my attention, ill not gonna answer here anymore since I provided enought information to the open topic for his problem
    dont argue with brainless people. they always have the same repertory "retarded. idiot and whatever trash have in his mind" dont waste your time with this forum toxic camper. Thats why I block him and only I can see is the white space between you and him lol.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

etc

but stupidty persisted.

your suggestions were:

4- go farm in new maps

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    dont argue with brainless people. they always have the same repertory "retarded. idiot and whatever trash have in his mind" dont waste your time with this forum toxic camper. Thats why I block him and only I can see is the white space between you and him lol.

Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster