+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: goodbye rohan

Banned
    clearly im playing rohan, and thats both my monitors

Banned

dat flying mount doe.

Banned
    I downloaded WoW on a free trial yesterday. I went into the game, stayed about 54 mins, hated the seriously outdated graphics and overly sensitive mouse handling and deleted it. Not for me for sure. I am really difficult to please when it comes to mmos. Rohan is good, but horribly mismanaged. And pservers on the whole are even worse while at the same time being incomplete.

Hope WoW makes you happy. You won't be seeing me there though.

wow is crap, I've downloaded it once, stayed about an hour (like PJ) and quit, not for me.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    you have to actually give it a try, the graphics are updated check your settings, you can adjust your mouse settings, not to mention there is a ton of legal add ons for the game to customize it anyway you want. the game doesn't really start being fun until level 15. then it becomes really fkn fun when you hit level 100. all the fun is in the end game content. at level 15 you can start dungeon raiding. the games op. i've also tried the wow trial like 4-5x and said fk this sh.it. i also tried league like 3-4x and said fk this sh.it but the one time i actually played league for more than like a hour i was hooked. i got a char to 15 in wow and after that i was hooked.

Banned
    i never like wow either i always thought that if i tried it id get addicted and never go outside lol, and the few times i tried it i hated it but i gave it a chance and i love it

Banned
    but your guys are welcome to keep spending 50-100$ a month on item mall just to kos 5-6 people and play a crappy fps completely screwed up game that only maybe 40 people still play. i brightened up though lol. i hear people still calling my name in the game completely obsessed lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186 View Post
    but your guys are welcome to keep spending 50-100$ a month on item mall just to kos 5-6 people and play a crappy fps completely screwed up game that only maybe 40 people still play. i brightened up though lol. i hear people still calling my name in the game completely obsessed lol
    Actually as you know, I don't. All my stuff sits in my stable collecting dust just like it id for the 3-or-so years before I looked back into going online here again

Much more fun to pvp around here on forums - it is way cheaper.
    At the moment I actually spend more time playing other, more up to date games along with my non-Rohan game server endeavors (looking at Neverwinter servers lately)

Banned
    yeah no, i know you don't waste time or money here but a lot of people do lol. you should look into a wow private server my buddy made over a million hosting one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Actually as you know, I don't. All my stuff sits in my stable collecting dust just like it id for the 3-or-so years before I looked back into going online here again

Much more fun to pvp around here on forums - it is way cheaper.
    At the moment I actually spend more time playing other, more up to date games along with my non-Rohan game server endeavors (looking at Neverwinter servers lately)
    Hi! If I may ask, what made you return to ROHAN? You know, despite of all the flaws our dude here stated and hated so much. What did you like about the game?
    That drop of Bloodied Crimson which taketh away the sins of the world...