+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Gms cant fix it and never can, its the company fault..

I just hope that if a other company will buy irohan, that the add normal rates and prices on the IM and me and other players will return to the official rohan

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Taurions View Post
    Yep we all know that rohan is rotten, but why the dont fix it? did you check some private servers? why the hell are more ppl atm playing on a private server that irohan itself? why??

Your start items in those private servers are crazy, if you would buy those start items here on the item mall it will cost you around 60 euro. wat do we get here??
    Wat about the price for rps? 5 euro for 2500 rps.. how much do we get here for that ? 8 euro for 1000 rps? yeah we can buy 2 items in IM.. -_-
    i see more ppl on those private servers then the last 5 years on Irohan..

its sad that a private server runs better then the offical game.. how sad can it be?
    how much ppl are here playing in a war? 40 vs 40? i think that is to high but lets stay positive..
    on those private server we do 150 vs 150...

is just ****ing sad that those server do it 1000 times better then irohan itself
    Are you pretending to be stupid or are you stupid? Private servers are a ripoff from the official server, they literally ripped the game files from a company that has to follow laws, pay employees etc.. Private servers have non of that, you have zero security if your payment info is secure, if ppl will hack the database and steal your login, if there are cheaters in game and many more things or simply one day the server vanishes.

Sure there are more people on private servers because they offer a cheap (coz they pirate everything + not follow any laws) game that focusses only on massive pvp vs. low cost per player. Private servers are good for players who want to spend maybe a few 100$ and be OP till the server goes down. You can't compare that with the actual company that designed this game, without them there wouldn't be private servers because there's no way they'd be able to design it all lmao.

Now don't think I'm saying the official server is going well, they made plenty of mistakes in the past which are really hard to correct. The comunication between the US server and the Korean server is bad and I have the feeling in general the internal communication and cooperation doesn't go as it's supposed to, which makes the players suffer. If the problem(s) was/were easy to solve it would've been solved because in the end, a happy community will spend more, which will make the company more which is the final goal.

The problem with players like you and many more is that they only complain or QQ and then move to a few private servers that get shut down one after another. You however don't think about how things work in reality, you (I'm not sure about you personally but I feel secure enough to generalize your ''kind'') don't give better alternatives, you just complain and use ignorant arguments with it.

you want all those players back that are playing on those private server?

1: change the rates
    2: change your price
    3: offer something that a private server CANT offer
    1. sure seems fair, the xp rates need to be increased, there need to be permanent events that make you able to get 115 quick (coz 115+ is where the game really starts), the forging and refining rates need to be better so it costs less to make good items and the droprate could be increased too coz ppl need to spend for consumables and upgs anyway.
    2. This isn't as easy as it may seem, with the lower playerbase they need a set amount of items for a certian price to be sold to keep a steady income to keep the server running, the biggest economical problem isn't the IM but the EM, which prices are inflated through the roof, this is partly the players fault for asking 200k ecash for a +12 abso set, it's the greed of people for OP items and for more and more Ecash. This is something you see in private servers as well (I've played at more than one) and isn't something you can solve that easily.
    3. they already do that by being the ''official server'' instead of a Lawless ripoff.

I've given options to karazy to minimize this inflation but it's not easy to introduce everything it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by tenten008 View Post
    lol BRO ...alllll world will burn if they give us more free items or normal rates .... 15 000 rps to transmute arrendal !!!! and what we get liek a free items ? SCROLL 50% , nice ...mabye KARAZY was a good firend and still are, im sure for that .... it is a very nice super guy .........mabye u GM;s from there look at us, read and stop delete our post ....u dont like, read it, do somthing , all ppl know u GM;s are nice persons but u are not ... in all rohan is only what u whant ppl to see ... but in backstage is hell..... AND YES privates win .....YOLO ROHAN 1500 online , rohan official 200 -500 ? mabye when is x-mas....
    I'll give you a reply if you can write a cohrent story, this is a mash of sentences.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 09-28-2016 at 11:49 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Nice reply sniper but deal with it

If those points will not change its over..

Peace

Peace
    They haven't changes most things for years and yet the server is still running, we'll see about that but yea....things should change.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned

Peace
    Hmmm, those points haven't changed in 8 years. IRohan is still here. How long has the longest running pserver been out there? 2 years? How long has Dreto and Rito been able to keep a pserver up & running? Hell they tried 5 times and every one of them flopped horribly. You are welcome to play pservers but frankly if they don't have enough confidence in themselves to develop a real exchange market, they don't have enough of the game implemented to suit me. That is why I walked away from playing (and developing) them. I get sick and tired of seeing the same old senzoku files-based pservers everywhere I look. Sure they can fart with the level caps, but it is the Same Old Crap everywhere I look except for a single one that actually took the effort to think outside the box - and that one is not stable enough for me to bother with.

bottom line is that those points don't have to change. 'Cause guess what - Rohan is still ticking along just like ...

I get where you are coming from and there's a bazillion things I would like to see (and have asked to) change. If they do it will be great, but if they don't they will still be here until they decide they have had enough and close the doors. Which will come later rather than sooner as long as folks keep throwing money at it.

The first rule of business: If it is making money - don't F*ck with it. If it makes more money, happy humping.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 09-28-2016 at 02:29 PM.

Well I see hardly any reason to complain now, other than for the sake of complaining. The PWI crew must be doing a good job if they manage to keep this game going at the current population (which is really low, but has been roughly at that low level for like a year without significantly decreasing), and must be pretty satisfied with it since they make no major changes in attempt to change the situation. Whether you and I find it satisfying or on the contrary unsatisfying does not matter - if the past 1-2 years of complaining, suggesting, crying, pleading and futile waiting (petty one weekend 50-100% exp boost events, and pet/mount items put on sale "by popular demand" do not count as anything) can not convince you nor the fact that many of the GMs+community carebears who have purportedly made or tried to make a difference have quit / been fired, then nothing can. So you can continue playing if you like the game in its current state, or be done with it. Or one can also continue writing/trolling/PvPing/complaining on the forums just for the sake of it (as good activity as any, really), but for that purpose only - any suggestions, constructive criticism, reasoned complaints regarding the current/past state, and hopes/thoughts for the brighter future of this game are really unnecessary at this point.
    Last edited by bosshunt; 09-28-2016 at 05:45 PM.

It seems like you guys are forgetting that this thread is a goodbye thread for GM Karazy. Please show some respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Melloncollie View Post
    It seems like you guys are forgetting that this thread is a goodbye thread for GM Karazy. Please show some respect.
    I think the most ppl lost there respect the last years here.. its time to get or respect back.. give it a try

Good luck gm kazazy

Quote Originally Posted by GM_Karazy View Post
    Greetings Rohanians!

I wanted to take a minute to write my player's one last forum post. As of tomorrow afternoon, I will be resigning from PWI. It's been an extremely fun and rewarding position, and I will miss both the company and our players as I continue on to a new and exciting career with with my next company. The memories and good times I have had with you all will warm my heart for some time to come, and the lessons I learned from the good (and bad!) players will be ones I carry with me for life. I want to thank everyone who took the time to help me understand in-game topics, who provided me with information on the various bugs or issues that we were able to fix with your help, who tried to help my team and I do the best job we could to improve the game and many more. This experience has been an incredible one for me, and I don't think that there will ever be a game that has affected my life as much as R.O.H.A.N. has!

It's been fun everyone, but it's time for me to hit that old dusty trail. :3
    Goodbye! Rock and Roll!
    That drop of Bloodied Crimson which taketh away the sins of the world...

Lol... Are you guys really playing rohan? Know what makes the PServer flourish? ITS THE COMMUNITY. No one will donate a single cent on a PSERVER if their player base are too small. As long as RohanBloodFeud makes this server friendly on non-donator it will prosper. Coz seriously who's gonna play on a server wherein a donator can play for 3days- 1week then full geared , maxed level 115 vs a non-donator that need to grind/farm for their stuff for 6months-1year? The Gap between donator vs non-donator is too wide. Instead of trying to focus on donator only, they should lean more on non-donator because if there's too many player, more income for them. And they should give freebies for new players/new accounts like for example 30days Accessory , Weapon , Armors and Growth to help them reach 100+ Fast. Why not? coz the real grind starts at 115+