+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    He has a crap pc*
    Now now hairyfairy, if you were really serious I'd advice you not to type while using the english of a 3 year old.
    Did you enjoy watching the clip? After all your dhan is in it, as a two auto attack shotta and Fairy is pretty much down in one murder shot but hey not everyone can be good at this game right
    I never knew you got the tele(pathetic) gift of knowing a strangers pc specs, but who am I to know what you know right XD

Ty for your donation of salt, it's as always, dearly appreciated.
    Not my dhan, and also it was pred so neither her owner on it, and for 1 ms, it was BQQ waited you're ulti on me to kill me, and after that I logged dhan suicide and killed you both... anyway why did you cut that part ? It was pretty much funny

And I know your pc is sh*t because you're not even able to reach 20 fps stable (Rohan cap fps) when you record something

And for end this, if would be salty I would just say that you play like Memay (Screw now) camping sz and play like a pussy until you "rpk", you could just camp bindstone until zerg arrive so you can last hit something
    Your pvp video clearly show how ur guild fail hard to take the boss event (aka. the objective here)... you should take exemple on Ruler pvp video, and post something relevant only when you get the objective... should looks less idiot than u are already
    Last edited by toshirou; 10-05-2016 at 09:31 AM.
    Cherish Savage

Quote Originally Posted by toshirou View Post
    Not my dhan, and also it was pred so neither her owner on it, and for 1 ms, it was BQQ waited you're ulti on me to kill me, and after that I logged dhan suicide and killed you both... anyway why did you cut that part ? It was pretty much funny

And I know your pc is sh*t because you're not even able to reach 20 fps stable (Rohan cap fps) when you record something

And for end this, if would be salty I would just say that you play like Memay (Screw now) camping sz and play like a pussy until you "rpk", you could just camp bindstone until zerg arrive so you can last hit something
    Your pvp video clearly show how ur guild fail hard to take the boss event (aka. the objective here)... you should take exemple on Ruler pvp video, and post something relevant only when you get the objective... should looks less idiot than u are already
    Like I said not everyone can be good at this game, players like you just have to make up excuses and lies in broken english instead of playing or pvp'ing
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

now I knew it, since you are an E2N you deserve to get a spot anytime you want huh? or feeling that this map is yours so to get a spot u want, you have just to attack anyone and if they countered attack you, youre may gonna call your E2N pals and telling them you have been attacked by them, is that a kind of your attitude have killing a neutral player JUST to take his/her leveling spot? now I see the reason why Lucid/Solace team hates you because your manners to other players/members. Instead of bullying anyone, why you dont face active pvp players rather than on HK modes or maybe this time to 1 on 1 on Obliterator toshirou?

Me: "what's wrong?"
    Fairydaiza: "Want the SPOT"
    me: "why u attacking me?"
    me: "you attacking me because of THAT?"

I will understand if "RPK" like this is on their way, theres nothing I can do since it is a part of this game

but to PK you just to get the leveling spot?

so disciplined do you?
    Last edited by pimoh; 10-05-2016 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pimoh View Post
    now I knew it, since you are an E2N you deserve to get a spot anytime you want huh? or feeling that this map is yours so to get a spot u want, you have just to attack anyone and if they countered attack you, youre may gonna call your E2N pals and telling them you have been attacked by them, is that a kind of your attitude have killing a neutral player JUST to take his/her leveling spot? now I see the reason why Lucid/Solace team hates you because your manners to other players/members. Instead of bullying anyone, why you dont face active pvp players rather than on HK modes or maybe this time to 1 on 1 on Obliterator toshirou?

Me: "what's wrong?"
    Fairydaiza: "Want the SPOT"
    me: "why u attacking me?"
    me: "you attacking me because of THAT?"

so disciplined do you?
    I can 1vs1 BOTH of you anyday
    Obli ez because he sold everything and just hug lime sz
    You are easy too, no mobs = no leech... and LOL you were the first one to beg e2n for I give you peace and I left you alone lol, what is funny is you take a vip spot afk botting, don't complain cause a PARTY want you to gtfo the spot for get more exp for 6 persons rather than one
    Cherish Savage

I can 1vs1 BOTH of you anyday
    Obli ez because he sold everything and just hug lime sz
    You are easy too, no mobs = no leech... and LOL you were the first one to beg e2n for I give you peace and I left you alone lol, what is funny is you take a vip spot afk botting, don't complain cause a PARTY want you to gtfo the spot for get more exp for 6 persons rather than one
    First one to beg? how many E2N's rpked me? since a year ago E2N kicked my ass away so I dont need a beg for them if RPK for sake dude, anytime I can counter kill you but because im no guild I disciplined my self, a party of 6 persons? but only you and your dhan alone? so you say if I kill ur party alone and in fairness your Dhan is killed by my AoE while on HK that time you will never complain too? I guess not im sure you will call ur whole team vs me and come on, take note your dhan died with your Rumir vs only me without my rumir in fairness PLUS im taking darkside loop while im on hk mode and still survived, and I saw you last night you got one Shotta by a noir at lime so pls. dont take your own seat so high ok?
    Last edited by pimoh; 10-05-2016 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pimoh View Post
    First one to beg? how many E2N's rpked me? since a year ago E2N kicked my ass away so I dont need a beg for them if RPK for sake dude, anytime I can counter kill you but because im no guild I disciplined my self, a party of 6 persons? but only you and your dhan alone? so you say if I kill ur party alone and in fairness your Dhan is killed by my AoE while on HK that time you will never complain too? I guess not im sure you will call ur whole team vs me and come on, take note your dhan died with your Rumir vs only me without my rumir in fairness PLUS im taking darkside loop while im on hk mode and still survived, and I saw you last night you got one Shotta by a noir at lime so pls. dont take your own seat so high ok?
    mens oh mens, it isn't my dhan, and the day I log a dhan and kill u with it you won't stand up anymore...
    2nd there's something called venge or summon ring to bring the pt, we were just seeking for a spot
    Last edited by toshirou; 10-05-2016 at 09:44 PM.
    Cherish Savage

mens oh mens, it isn't my dhan, and the day I log a dhan and kill u with it you won't stand up anymore...
    2nd there's something called venge or summon ring to bring the pt, we were just seeking for a spot
    yeah because we both know templars got weak and dhans are yet OP as of now, well I know that and I cant stand a chance I know, but the time comes when dhan's poison and deadly blow will nerfed and its coming very near to implement, thats the time when I can stand up again to u. Dont QQ to your E2N pals ok?
    Last edited by pimoh; 10-05-2016 at 10:04 PM.

my bestie

/10char
    *You shall never be forgotten*- Victims of gun violence

I like how your archer kites and flanks around while hitting them doogies. "SPRAY THEM SOME SALT, HOMIES!" LOLZ
    Last edited by RedEmerald; 10-07-2016 at 04:28 AM.
    That drop of Bloodied Crimson which taketh away the sins of the world...

Quote Originally Posted by RedEmerald View Post
    I like how your archer kites and flanks around while hitting them doogies. "SPRAY THEM SOME SALT, HOMIES!" LOLZ
    That's how you should play at a ranger, going full melee is dumb, you'll be dead in 2 seconds (I was using 8% DD xbow).
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h