Quote Originally Posted by PoloRalph View Post
Fairy, you should wash your mouth with a handful of ***ks. You have rmt, you pathetic liar! When have I ever RMT. And scammed..? Really, get your facts straight, you only attack those who get on your last nerve. No one said anything when my rings were scammed from me. If I "scammed" like you say. (The rings) you can recall, I would have shoved them up your tight *ss. GM's did not do anything to me, why? Because they knew the situation and I was traded in game what was mine in the first place. What about that lock? Show SS of you asking joel to rmt it back because "he used lock to make sage armor and sold to Edgar, I want it back." I bet you feel real good talking down on stuff you never had an idea about. Don't forget you were in Forever and Rebels when I was there you immature little girl who "doesn't spend money on pixels" better said "I rmt and don't give playwith any money." That's the only thing anyone can hold against me, unlike most of you ***ks. RMT and REAL scamming kids. Talk about the SDVS more they were mine, and you all didn't say **it when I was scammed. Yall act tough not knowing **it.
I have rmt what ? My gear unchanged since years I've created my rumir, only thing changed is my earrings that I purchased on EM recently, so get ur facts straight.

Lock rmt ? LOL biggest joke ever, then if it's rmt I authorize you or Joel to post the proof of paiement here, but wait, you can't, I don't use PayPal, my sister doesn't use it either and none of u idiotic guys even have our names to claim Western Union or something with us.
That warlock were asked over Skype and he said that if she come back she can have it back but then Cabron Josh Joel scammed it.
Also don't transform the "I don't want to spend $ for IM until I get the last item I miss" to "I don't plw any money", I think GM can confirm that I pay and purchase any other stuff by myself with rps charged and also not with paypal since I don't even have it, so go touch ur fat tits before u post nonsenses
+ I never hidden that that company have a sh1t marketing policy, but that's another thread, and I won't charge much rps cause of it, and as far as I know, it's not against the TOS to don't want to charge rps and don't be a sheep like others are.
++ You have sooooooooooooo goooood memory about guilds... I wasn't Forever, never NEVER was in Forever.