+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Ik, we have to be focusing all our mind on that pt 24/7 it was just that one time that i casted SM right when the Noir AirBursted to me and MB + Obli right before the Guard Rushed to me and the 2 Dhans. If we are not looking at our surroundings we are looking at our party members which is when we get rekt fast as full Psyche or Vitality doesn't matter right now we don't survive as well as Rumirs and that sucks.
    Rumir Loop > Any other support

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic6000 View Post
    Aside from all this inv/thorns whip thingy, what is happening with int dragon sage? Is it just me or everyone wonders what is the point of sage role at all in this game? Make a sage just so that u could equip glacial/onyx zhen and get raped by all upgraded races and jobs there are currently in game. Seems pretty useless. There are like 1 or 2 players able to play this atm, and those are the people who are in possession of old 1.0 upg zhen with magic attack stat on it (and its still 50% only).
    There are almost no magic zhens available currently, however when new upg sales come I'm sure they'll sell those. An upg sale will probably not happen before these ''balance'' patches end so sit tight...
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 08-20-2016 at 02:09 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Rumir Loop > Any other support

There are almost no magic zhens available currently, however when new upg sales come I'm sure they'll sell those. An upg sale will probably not happen before these ''balance'' patches end so sit tight...
    Sad truth on both >.>
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dongtay1010 View Post
    ok! that was awesome! thanks for posting.

.................................................. .................................................. .............................

(bai viet rat huu ich !)

.................................................. .................................................. ..............................

bảng giá dây cáp điện cadivi mới nhất
    someone kill this Sh. . . . . . . . . ..!@#$ pls.