+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

New Player Old Player

Have some questions regarding this new 2016 Rohan

1. Is onyx the best armor? It looks like glacial. What are the differences?

2. The thing next to your name are a result of completing quests? Which one is the best? Am i only suppose to do 1 of the quests or select 20?

3. When I was playing, piece of silva and a few other things were important to have in the bag.

What is the current day best things to have in the bag from Item Mall?

4. What is the best costume/eye/ear?

5. Is there another place to level instead of lower gratt? how do people farm chrones?
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

1. Onyx +14 is the best unexpensive in the long run Armor set. Its considered PvE armor by Korea as of now. Crafted(Sage, Artisan, Craftman, Chimera) is the best end game gear with 200 stats stone in it if you want to be the best of the best ofc. You can Transcend any of this armors to gain socket slots and be able to add 80 stat stone in it for additional glory.
    2. Those are called titles and they are either completed by quests or by buying a title in the IM for some of them. The best ones are the Ones you get beyond Transcendental which give 1k of your main stat and 10% PvP defense(like Heroic Power). Level 115+50 required. You can do all the quests you want but only a max of 20 at a time.
    3. Magical Talisman, Walter Medal +7 and yeah all those stuff you mentioned. The Elemental Talisman has not been implemented yet.
    4. Permanent Costumes(Head and body parts) are the best with Main stat patter, all stat patter, att power patter and HP patter is what you're looking for. Eye and ears are from best to least, {forgot the name -_-}, Enchanted Chimera, Chimera Golden set, Normal 45Max stat drops in game.
    5. Upper(Levels 100-120 mobs), Ronelia(Levels 105-120 mobs), Mirror Dungeons(Levels 135-145 mobs very hard), Shielynth map(Very Easy).
    Crone farming the fortress are the best location for those sadly at lvl110 you'll want to change locations
    Last edited by RBNXD; 08-09-2016 at 11:33 AM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    1. Onyx +14 is the best unexpensive in the long run Armor set. Its considered PvE armor by Korea as of now. Crafted(Sage, Artisan, Craftman, Chimera) is the best end game gear with 200 stats stone in it if you want to be the best of the best ofc. You can Transcend any of this armors to gain socket slots and be able to add 80 stat stone in it for additional glory.
    2. Those are called titles and they are either completed by quests or by buying a title in the IM for some of them. The best ones are the Ones you get beyond Transcendental which give 1k of your main stat and 10% PvP defense(like Heroic Power). Level 115+50 required. You can do all the quests you want but only a max of 20 at a time.
    3. Magical Talisman, Walter Medal +7 and yeah all those stuff you mentioned. The Elemental Talisman has not been implemented yet.
    4. Permanent Costumes(Head and body parts) are the best with Main stat patter, all stat patter, att power patter and HP patter is what you're looking for. Eye and ears are from best to least, {forgot the name -_-}, Enchanted Chimera, Chimera Golden set, Normal 45Max stat drops in game.
    5. Upper(Levels 100-120 mobs), Ronelia(Levels 105-120 mobs), Mirror Dungeons(Levels 135-145 mobs very hard), Shielynth map(Very Easy).
    Crone farming the fortress are the best location for those sadly at lvl110 you'll want to change locations
    1. how do you transcend?

2. how do you get beyond Transcendental?

3. how do you get Magical Talisman?

4. absolute eye/ear? Can Chimera be plus? I found a chimera eye/ear on my character

5. Do you mean like forgotten fortress and those places? Where do the billions of chrones come from? Survival Arena? How was it I had billions of chrones back in the days?

GM WalkingDead retired

{forgot the name}
    First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

~ Martin Niemöller

Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    1. how do you transcend?

4. absolute eye/ear? Can Chimera be plus? I found a chimera eye/ear on my character

5. Do you mean like forgotten fortress and those places? Where do the billions of chrones come from? Survival Arena? How was it I had billions of chrones back in the days?
    what are onyx fragments? do i need them? what are transcendant fragments? do i need them?

GM WalkingDead retired

1. how do you transcend?
    • You need a Shiny Transcendence Stone. Quest to obtain it is available in Crafting Studio just look for Plant Scholar T
    • You need to reach Conqueror Level 50 (that's 115(+50) thingy) and talk to Sage Kingdom in Crafting Studio
    • Item Mall. Depends when they gonna sell it.
    • Costumes cannot be plus.
    5. what are onyx fragments? do i need them?
    • Yes, for crafting Onyx Armors
    6. what are transcendant fragments? do i need them?
    • Yes, for crafting Shiny Transcendence Stone
    Brought back from the grave made of pencils and papers.

I thought you were so OP and you knew everything. Guess not......

How about I sum things up for you real quick (a quick how to rohan for rich noobs guide):

You throw ur life savings in this game (or you sell your organs, I mean, do you really need 2 kidneys?) After this you buy feths or upg rings & abso set +18, then you buy some char 115+20 (race change it to your preferred class) and whenever a sale comes you stack it with 7 day 400% seals. buy an upg weapon with 70+ DD, depending on your class you either get an onyx set +14/15 or chimera set with 7 day stones in it. You buy any costume from the mall and stack it with patterns (preferably 75 all stats ones and some other crap). after this you buy 1000 days of hk and put your char in sunken and grind to +50+trans title + upg trans title (thats a lot of mobs...). by that time youll have enough trans frags to trans your weapon (40k frags). After you sell more organs you can also trans your armour but that seems rather useless to me since by the time you'll have 200k trans frags the koreans will have released a new tier of armours/weapons.

Basically, empty your wallet and buy the items which cost the most on the EM and you'll still get your ass handed to you by others who did the same but zerg you or kill you when you afk on hk. This is no different from how the game used to be years ago, something you must remember since that was your ''glorious tardvala time''

no mad kkk just empty wallet(and sell kidney), bye
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    I thought you were so OP and you knew everything. Guess not......

How about I sum things up for you real quick (a quick how to rohan for rich noobs guide):

You throw ur life savings in this game (or you sell your organs, I mean, do you really need 2 kidneys?) After this you buy feths or upg rings & abso set +18, then you buy some char 115+20 (race change it to your preferred class) and whenever a sale comes you stack it with 7 day 400% seals. buy an upg weapon with 70+ DD, depending on your class you either get an onyx set +14/15 or chimera set with 7 day stones in it. You buy any costume from the mall and stack it with patterns (preferably 75 all stats ones and some other crap). after this you buy 1000 days of hk and put your char in sunken and grind to +50+trans title + upg trans title (thats a lot of mobs...). by that time youll have enough trans frags to trans your weapon (40k frags). After you sell more organs you can also trans your armour but that seems rather useless to me since by the time you'll have 200k trans frags the koreans will have released a new tier of armours/weapons.

Basically, empty your wallet and buy the items which cost the most on the EM and you'll still get your ass handed to you by others who did the same but zerg you or kill you when you afk on hk. This is no different from how the game used to be years ago, something you must remember since that was your ''glorious tardvala time''

no mad kkk just empty wallet(and sell kidney), bye
    i didnt play since 2013 lol.... but seriously thank you for that reply...... i didnt realize a few things like trans frag your weapon .... whats that?
    Last edited by walkingdeadnyc; 08-09-2016 at 01:23 PM.

GM WalkingDead retired

Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    i didnt play since 2013 lol.... but seriously thank you for that reply...... i didnt realize a few things like trans frag your weapon .... whats that?
    Good so you still have both your kidneys? That would give you a head start
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

another question is back in the days we had rohanopoly..... what do people do now to get IM?

GM WalkingDead retired