+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CPG215 View Post
    Not sure i'm fully understanding the question. It'll always deal more damage. You mean in regards to skill? The Int blow would be nearly useless for that, i believe. It helps greatly for your auto attacks though. My auto attacks in Demonic a bit ago averaged 55k normals, 85k crits. Judgements averaged 155k normal, 215k crits. PvP is significantly lower. Around 5k Autos, 10k Judgements
    Yup that is what i am building up right now minus the Saint Strike skill. Thx for the confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    It's funny how people's perception of balance change when the class they play is at the top.
    Don't know if I should laugh or cry at half the things being said in this and similar threads.
    Uhhmmm well every class can kill now some with a little bit of struggle compared to others but yeh. With the upcoming Elemental Talisman the damage dealt by all classes should be considerably stupid ;D
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    This thread is convincing me to change job... could you guys atleast post the most awesome priest build? haha
    This whole thread is literally about priest build, skill tree and stats - and after everyone concluded, you ask "could someone post some build?".
    Really?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    This whole thread is literally about priest build, skill tree and stats - and after everyone concluded, you ask "could someone post some build?".
    Really?
    Yeah for realz :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    This thread is convincing me to change job... could you guys atleast post the most awesome priest build? haha
    Its simple. Theres two ways you can go as a priest. Full Psy or full Vit. No half vit / half psy bs either. You pick one or the other.

With the recent updates go psy if you want to pve and solo exp.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Its simple. Theres two ways you can go as a priest. Full Psy or full Vit. No half vit / half psy bs either. You pick one or the other.

With the recent updates go psy if you want to pve and solo exp.
    This^ any other explanation couldn't be simpler
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Interesting to see peoples builds. Why do the last ones not have Incarnation? Surely thats gotta be a must?

And as an aside - did anyone test the damage on a full int priest? obviously you are missing out on a whole host of skill benefits by going int, but what is the damage like? Boost from MA on weapon, onyx int armors and Int blow lvl7............... but losing the psy from Mental blow..............
    First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

~ Martin Niemöller

Quote Originally Posted by Mctwattybollox View Post
    Interesting to see peoples builds. Why do the last ones not have Incarnation? Surely thats gotta be a must?

And as an aside - did anyone test the damage on a full int priest? obviously you are missing out on a whole host of skill benefits by going int, but what is the damage like? Boost from MA on weapon, onyx int armors and Int blow lvl7............... but losing the psy from Mental blow..............
    IDk about Int but the benefits of being Pure Psy are way higher Staff Mastery giving Pure Magic attack sounds better than the inflated from just being full Int.
    :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Haha yea forgot about the boost on that buff. Still building my first priest - lvl 94 and levelling fast She's psy if you were wondering
    First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

~ Martin Niemöller

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    know any good jokes about salt? Na...
    I like you, I like Salt
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    IDk about Int but the benefits of being Pure Psy are way higher Staff Mastery giving Pure Magic attack sounds better than the inflated from just being full Int.

:l
    Not to mention Soul Mediation is based on psy. Would be a bummer to not have that. I <3 it.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest