+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Priest in Mirror

hello, i got a 115+10 priest what can i do to make her survive a little easyer im using Magic barrier and Soul meditation but is there anything else i can do to beable to do like Monastary and Sunken? thanks for imput no thrashing please

I find a Staff with Leech helps (Both HP And MP because grace is handy too), SD armor, lvl 7 buffs, lvl 7 Judgement, costume patterns and a good supply of pots just incase.

Both the Monastary and Sunken are tough places, I even struggle with my lvl 115 + 29 Priest because the mobs hit alot harder than the other 2 Mirror maps (Mines & Demonic). But if you pick a smallish room in Sunken, solo grinding there is still doable.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

alright thanks if u wanna talk priest skills and stuff hit me up on iRideHigh i got a staff with leech and all 7s just no SD armor and no upgrade staff but sunken is doable in a small spot?

My staff isnt an upgrade either. But I really think SD armor helps alot in those places. Mirror mobs hit very hard. So even if you can get SD chest/ SD Tasset and the rest onyx, that would be good. With SD Sunken is doable, without SD, Im not sure.

I personally prefer the mines if Im soloing. Mobs hit wayyy less so you can handle more of them at any one time and kill faster. There are a number of good spots in the Mines on either lvl and with Soul Mediation/ mb and obi I can take on about 20 mobs at a time and re spawn is fast enough that you arent running around waiting. And you can still do the quests for the trans frags and solo kill the bosses.

So for me its like I can handle 8ish sunken mobs per try or 20 Mine mobs per try. Demonic is little tougher than the mines but still I can handle 10+ mobs there at once. Normally it takes 2 Judgements and mobs are dead IF they are in close enough range.

My skill tress is below. I reset my skills after update but I didnt add points bk into Mareas Battle or Instant heal as I wanted to be able to use other pve skills and My bind/ Vacc is normally lvl 7 but as I dont pvp alot atm, theres no need to ases them until I get bk into the pvp.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Lvl 6 netbind, you suck. :<
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I like My Little Pony Friendship is magic

Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    Lvl 6 netbind, you suck. :<
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    My bind/ Vacc is normally lvl 7 but as I dont pvp alot atm, theres no need to ases them until I get bk into the pvp.
    I pvp once a week maybe atm so why waste lvl7s? And hey, I can still kill with lvl 6 in warehouse and mirror maps. Chrono bind and bam, let the mobs do the killin ahahaha

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

lol thats funny ill have to look into that SD armor for sunken im kinda nervous to try sunken i did try monastary and i got my arse handed to me like a rich kid getting a new bendz

Theres two tiny wee rooms in Sunken just to the left and right of the entry portal. In each room theres mobs to the left and right in the room, if you scoot over to one side without agroing the other mobs, I THINK iirc theres about 8 mobs (Pillages or something) on each side. You could try it out and see what you can handle. (Just run past the main group of mobs that stand around once you run from the SZ. You should loss agro on those mobs if you run fast enough)

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

ok ill have to try that out later tonight when its not so hot outside ty for the information

Only lvl1 Heroic? XD
    First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

~ Martin Niemöller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast