+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 129
  1. #61
    Guardian of Knowledge RBNXD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    No where
    Posts
    2,676
    Here is the translation with a little bit more info in each skill level. Again thanks to Angelia for the first translation

    Human (Knight)
    -Invoke
    Lvl1 150% Dex to Crit damage, 30% Dex
    Lvl2 300% Dex to Crit damage, 30% Dex
    Lvl3 500% Dex to Crit damage, 30% Dex
    Lvl4 700% Dex to Crit damage, 30% Dex
    Lvl5 900% Dex to Crit damage, 30% Dex
    Lvl6 1100% Dex to Crit damage, 30% Dex
    Lvl7 1500% Dex to Crit damage, 60% Dex

    Human (Guardian)
    -Aimed Blow
    with an equpped secondary weapon(Dagger) prevents atks % chance and crit rate boost
    Lvl1 5% prevent "block"chance, 1% Crit rate
    Lvl2 7% prevent "block" chance, 2% Crit rate
    Lvl3 9% prevent "block" chance, 3% Crit rate
    Lvl4 11% prevent "block" chance, 4% Crit rate
    Lvl5 13% prevent "block" chance, 5% Crit rate
    Lvl6 15% prevent "block" chance, 7% Crit rate
    Lvl7 20% prevent "block" chance, 10% Crit rate

    -Rush
    Lvl1 60 seconds cooldown, Paralyse for 4 seconds
    Lvl2 55 seconds cooldown, Paralyse for 4 seconds
    Lvl3 50 seconds cooldown, Paralyse for 4 seconds
    Lvl4 45 seconds cooldown, Paralyse for 4 seconds
    Lvl5 40 seconds cooldown, Paralyse for 4 seconds
    Lvl6 35 seconds cooldown, Paralyse for 4 seconds
    Lvl7 30 seconds cooldown, Paralyse for 6 seconds

    -Crazy Swing
    Lvl1 45 seconds cooldown, 30% HP consumption, 50% Attack Speed Boost, 10% increased damage.
    Lvl2 40 seconds cooldown, 30% HP consumption, 50% Attack Speed Boost, 15% increased damage.
    Lvl3 35 seconds cooldown, 30% HP consumption, 50% Attack Speed Boost, 20% increased damage.
    Lvl4 30 seconds cooldown, 30% HP consumption, 50% Attack Speed Boost, 25% increased damage.
    Lvl5 25 seconds cooldown, 30% HP consumption, 50% Attack Speed Boost, 30% increased damage.
    Lvl6 20 seconds cooldown, 30% HP consumption, 50% Attack Speed Boost, 40% increased damage.
    Lvl7 20 seconds cooldown, 20% HP consumption, 50% Attack Speed Boost, 50% increased damage.

    -Heavy Weapon
    Lvl1 30 seconds duration, 120 seconds cooldown, 30% reduced target attack speed.
    Lvl2 30 seconds duration, 120 seconds cooldown, 35% reduced target attack speed.
    Lvl3 30 seconds duration, 120 seconds cooldown, 40% reduced target attack speed.
    Lvl4 30 seconds duration, 120 seconds cooldown, 45% reduced target attack speed.
    Lvl5 30 seconds duration, 120 seconds cooldown, 50% reduced target attack speed.
    Lvl6 30 seconds duration, 120 seconds cooldown, 60% reduced target attack speed.
    Lvl7 30 seconds duration, 90 seconds cooldown, 70% reduced target attack speed.

    -Knights Mind
    Lvl1 20% AoE chance, 60% drop in AoE damage
    Lvl2 30% AoE chance, 60% drop in AoE damage
    Lvl3 40% AoE chance, 60% drop in AoE damage
    Lvl4 50% AoE chance, 60% drop in AoE damage
    Lvl5 60% AoE chance, 60% drop in AoE damage
    Lvl6 80% AoE chance, 60% drop in AoE damage
    Lvl7 100% AoE chance, 50% drop in AoE damage

    Human (Defender)
    -Shout
    Lvl1 600 seconds cooldown, 30 seconds duration, 10% drop in targets Physical defense.
    Lvl2 600 seconds cooldown, 30 seconds duration, 15% drop in targets Physical defense.
    Lvl3 600 seconds cooldown, 30 seconds duration, 20% drop in targets Physical defense.
    Lvl4 600 seconds cooldown, 30 seconds duration, 25% drop in targets Physical defense.
    Lvl5 600 seconds cooldown, 30 seconds duration, 30% drop in targets Physical defense.
    Lvl6 600 seconds cooldown, 30 seconds duration, 35% drop in targets Physical defense.
    Lvl7 480 seconds cooldown, 45 seconds duration, 50% drop in targets Physical defense.

    -Rush
    Lvl1 60 seconds cooldown, Paralyse for 4 seconds
    Lvl2 55 seconds cooldown, Paralyse for 4 seconds
    Lvl3 50 seconds cooldown, Paralyse for 4 seconds
    Lvl4 45 seconds cooldown, Paralyse for 4 seconds
    Lvl5 40 seconds cooldown, Paralyse for 4 seconds
    Lvl6 35 seconds cooldown, Paralyse for 4 seconds
    Lvl7 30 seconds cooldown, Paralyse for 6 seconds

    -Leaders Mind
    Lvl1 20% AoE chance, 60% drop in AoE damage
    Lvl2 30% AoE chance, 60% drop in AoE damage
    Lvl3 40% AoE chance, 60% drop in AoE damage
    Lvl4 50% AoE chance, 60% drop in AoE damage
    Lvl5 60% AoE chance, 60% drop in AoE damage
    Lvl6 80% AoE chance, 60% drop in AoE damage
    Lvl7 100% AoE chance, 50% drop in AoE damage

    -Throwing Shield
    Lvl1 target and 3 additional targets, 20% additional damage dealt, paralyze targets for 2 seconds.
    Lvl2 target and 4 additional targets, 50% additional damage dealt, paralyze targets for 3 seconds.
    Lvl3 target and 5 additional targets, 80% additional damage dealt, paralyze targets for 4 seconds.
    Lvl4 target and 6 additional targets, 110% additional damage dealt, paralyze targets for 5 seconds.
    Lvl5 target and 7 additional targets, 140% additional damage dealt, paralyze targets for 6 seconds.
    Lvl6 target and 8 additional targets, 170% additional damage dealt, paralyze targets for 7 seconds.
    Lvl7 target and 9 additional targets, 220% additional damage dealt, paralyze targets for 9 seconds.

    Elf (Priest)
    -Vacuum
    Lvl1 8 seconds duration, 90 seconds cooldown.
    Lvl2 10 seconds duration, 90 seconds cooldown.
    Lvl3 12 seconds duration, 90 seconds cooldown.
    Lvl4 14 seconds duration, 90 seconds cooldown.
    Lvl5 16 seconds duration, 90 seconds cooldown.
    Lvl6 18 seconds duration, 90 seconds cooldown.
    Lvl7 20 seconds duration, 80 seconds cooldown.

    -Mareas Mind
    Lvl1 2 seconds casting time, 12 seconds cooldown, 1200% of Psyche deals damage.
    Lvl2 2 seconds casting time, 12 seconds cooldown, 1800% of Psyche deals damage.
    Lvl3 2 seconds casting time, 12 seconds cooldown, 2400% of Psyche deals damage.
    Lvl4 2 seconds casting time, 12 seconds cooldown, 3000% of Psyche deals damage.
    Lvl5 2 seconds casting time, 12 seconds cooldown, 3600% of Psyche deals damage.
    Lvl6 2 seconds casting time, 12 seconds cooldown, 4200% of Psyche deals damage.
    Lvl7 2 seconds casting time, 9 seconds cooldown, 6000% of Psyche deals damage.

    Elf (Templar)
    -Reflect
    Lvl1 deal 20% less damage.
    Lvl2 deal 20% less damage.
    Lvl3 deal 20% less damage.
    Lvl4 deal 20% less damage.
    Lvl5 deal 20% less damage.
    Lvl6 deal 20% less damage.
    Lvl7 deal 10% less damage.

    -Destruction
    Lvl1 2 seconds casting time, 20 seconds cooldown, 2000% of Intelligence deals damage.
    Lvl2 2 seconds casting time, 20 seconds cooldown, 3000% of Intelligence deals damage.
    Lvl3 2 seconds casting time, 20 seconds cooldown, 4000% of Intelligence deals damage.
    Lvl4 2 seconds casting time, 20 seconds cooldown, 5000% of Intelligence deals damage.
    Lvl5 2 seconds casting time, 20 seconds cooldown, 6000% of Intelligence deals damage.
    Lvl6 2 seconds casting time, 20 seconds cooldown, 7000% of Intelligence deals damage.
    Lvl7 2 seconds casting time, 10 seconds cooldown, 9000% of Intelligence deals damage.

    -Equality
    Lvl1 20% AoE chance, 60% drop in AoE damage
    Lvl2 30% AoE chance, 60% drop in AoE damage
    Lvl3 40% AoE chance, 60% drop in AoE damage
    Lvl4 50% AoE chance, 60% drop in AoE damage
    Lvl5 60% AoE chance, 60% drop in AoE damage
    Lvl6 80% AoE chance, 60% drop in AoE damage
    Lvl7 100% AoE chance, 50% drop in AoE damage

    -Last Divine
    Lvl1 40 seconds duration, 5% boost in critical rate, 10% drop in critical damage received.
    Lvl2 45 seconds duration, 6% boost in critical rate, 15% drop in critical damage received.
    Lvl3 50 seconds duration, 7% boost in critical rate, 20% drop in critical damage received.
    Lvl4 55 seconds duration, 8% boost in critical rate, 25% drop in critical damage received.
    Lvl5 60 seconds duration, 9% boost in critical rate, 30% drop in critical damage received.
    Lvl6 70 seconds duration, 10% boost in critical rate, 40% drop in critical damage received.
    Lvl7 80 seconds duration, 12% boost in critical rate, 50% drop in critical damage received.

    HalfElf (Archer)
    -Priecing Root
    Lvl1 5 seconds root to target
    Lvl2 5 seconds root to target
    Lvl3 5 seconds root to target
    Lvl4 5 seconds root to target
    Lvl5 5 seconds root to target
    Lvl6 7 seconds root to target
    Lvl7 10 seconds root to target

    HalfElf (Ranger)
    -Wing Foot
    Lvl1 boost in casters and party memebers mobility by 20%
    Lvl2 boost in casters and party memebers mobility by 30%
    Lvl3 boost in casters and party memebers mobility by 40%
    Lvl4 boost in casters and party memebers mobility by 50%
    Lvl5 boost in casters and party memebers mobility by 60%
    Lvl6 boost in casters and party memebers mobility by 70%
    Lvl7 boost in casters and party memebers mobility by 80%

    -Speed Wind
    Lvl1 30 seconds duration, 40 seconds cooldown, 50% boost in attack speed
    Lvl2 30 seconds duration, 40 seconds cooldown, 70% boost in attack speed
    Lvl3 30 seconds duration, 40 seconds cooldown, 90% boost in attack speed
    Lvl4 30 seconds duration, 40 seconds cooldown, 110% boost in attack speed
    Lvl5 30 seconds duration, 40 seconds cooldown, 130% boost in attack speed
    Lvl6 30 seconds duration, 40 seconds cooldown, 150% boost in attack speed
    Lvl7 30 seconds duration, 30 seconds cooldown, 200% boost in attack speed

    -Critical Shot
    Lvl1 5 seconds cooldown
    Lvl2 5 seconds cooldown
    Lvl3 5 seconds cooldown
    Lvl4 5 seconds cooldown
    Lvl5 5 seconds cooldown
    Lvl6 5 seconds cooldown
    Lvl7 5 seconds cooldown

    HalfElf (Scout)
    -Scatter Shot
    Lvl1 Hits 2 additional targets, 20% boost in damage dealt.
    Lvl2 Hits 2 additional targets, 30% boost in damage dealt.
    Lvl3 Hits 2 additional targets, 40% boost in damage dealt.
    Lvl4 Hits 2 additional targets, 50% boost in damage dealt.
    Lvl5 Hits 3 additional targets, 60% boost in damage dealt.
    Lvl6 Hits 3 additional targets, 80% boost in damage dealt.
    Lvl7 Hits 4 additional targets, 100% boost in damage dealt.

    Giant (Warrior)
    -Life Force
    Lvl1 15 seconds duration, 90 seconds cooldown, 500 HP recovery when attacked.
    Lvl2 18 seconds duration, 90 seconds cooldown, 1500 HP recovery when attacked.
    Lvl3 21 seconds duration, 90 seconds cooldown, 2500 HP recovery when attacked.
    Lvl4 24 seconds duration, 90 seconds cooldown, 3500 HP recovery when attacked.
    Lvl5 27 seconds duration, 90 seconds cooldown, 4500 HP recovery when attacked.
    Lvl6 30 seconds duration, 90 seconds cooldown, 6000 HP recovery when attacked.
    Lvl7 30 seconds duration, 90 seconds cooldown, 1000 HP recovery when attacked.

    -Rage
    Lvl1 230% of Strength and Dexterity boosts Critical damage.
    Lvl2 280% of Strength and Dexterity boosts Critical damage.
    Lvl3 330% of Strength and Dexterity boosts Critical damage.
    Lvl4 380% of Strength and Dexterity boosts Critical damage.
    Lvl5 430% of Strength and Dexterity boosts Critical damage.
    Lvl6 500% of Strength and Dexterity boosts Critical damage.
    Lvl7 600% of Strength and Dexterity boosts Critical damage.

    Giant (Berserker)
    -Berserk
    Lvl1 5% boost in Mobility
    Lvl2 8% boost in Mobility
    Lvl3 11% boost in Mobility
    Lvl4 14% boost in Mobility
    Lvl5 17% boost in Mobility
    Lvl6 20% boost in Mobility
    Lvl7 30% boost in Mobility

    -Snare Axe
    Lvl1 30 seconds cooldown
    Lvl2 30 seconds cooldown
    Lvl3 30 seconds cooldown
    Lvl4 30 seconds cooldown
    Lvl5 30 seconds cooldown
    Lvl6 30 seconds cooldown
    Lvl7 20 seconds cooldown

    -Madness
    Lvl1 15 seconds duration, 90 seconds cooldown, 2 seconds stun upon dealing a critical hit.
    Lvl2 18 seconds duration, 90 seconds cooldown, 2 seconds stun upon dealing a critical hit.
    Lvl3 21 seconds duration, 90 seconds cooldown, 3 seconds stun upon dealing a critical hit.
    Lvl4 24 seconds duration, 90 seconds cooldown, 3 seconds stun upon dealing a critical hit.
    Lvl5 27 seconds duration, 90 seconds cooldown, 4 seconds stun upon dealing a critical hit.
    Lvl6 30 seconds duration, 90 seconds cooldown, 4 seconds stun upon dealing a critical hit.
    Lvl7 35 seconds duration, 90 seconds cooldown, 5 seconds stun upon dealing a critical hit.

    -Brandish Weapons
    Lvl1 20% AoE chance, 60% drop in AoE damage
    Lvl2 30% AoE chance, 60% drop in AoE damage
    Lvl3 40% AoE chance, 60% drop in AoE damage
    Lvl4 50% AoE chance, 60% drop in AoE damage
    Lvl5 60% AoE chance, 60% drop in AoE damage
    Lvl6 80% AoE chance, 60% drop in AoE damage
    Lvl7 100% AoE chance, 50% drop in AoE damage

    -Gigantic Storm
    Lvl1 50% drop in Attack Speed, 600% boost in Polearms damage
    Lvl2 45% drop in Attack Speed, 750% boost in Polearms damage
    Lvl3 40% drop in Attack Speed, 900% boost in Polearms damage
    Lvl4 35% drop in Attack Speed, 1050% boost in Polearms damage
    Lvl5 30% drop in Attack Speed, 1200% boost in Polearms damage
    Lvl6 25% drop in Attack Speed, 1350% boost in Polearms damage
    Lvl7 10% drop in Attack Speed, 1800% boost in Polearms damage

    Giant (Savage)
    -Gail's Blessing
    Lvl1 1000 HP recovery
    Lvl2 3000 HP recovery
    Lvl3 5000 HP recovery
    Lvl4 7000 HP recovery
    Lvl5 9000 HP recovery
    Lvl6 11000 HP recovery
    Lvl7 20000 HP recovery

    -Gail's Wash
    Lvl1 3 minutes duration
    Lvl2 4 minutes duration
    Lvl3 5 minutes duration
    Lvl4 6 minutes duration
    Lvl5 7 minutes duration
    Lvl6 8 minutes duration
    Lvl7 10 minutes duration

    -Desperate Assault
    Lvl1 35 seconds cooldown
    Lvl2 35 seconds cooldown
    Lvl3 35 seconds cooldown
    Lvl4 35 seconds cooldown
    Lvl5 35 seconds cooldown
    Lvl6 35 seconds cooldown
    Lvl7 35 seconds cooldown

    -Barbaric Cry
    Lvl1 100 seconds cooldown, 2 targets cant deal normal attacks for 5 seconds.
    Lvl2 100 seconds cooldown, 3 targets cant deal normal attacks for 7 seconds.
    Lvl3 100 seconds cooldown, 4 targets cant deal normal attacks for 9 seconds.
    Lvl4 100 seconds cooldown, 5 targets cant deal normal attacks for 11 seconds.
    Lvl5 100 seconds cooldown, 6 targets cant deal normal attacks for 13 seconds.
    Lvl6 100 seconds cooldown, 7 targets cant deal normal attacks for 15 seconds.
    Lvl7 100 seconds cooldown, 8 targets cant deal normal attacks for 20 seconds.

    -Pillage
    Lvl1 25 seconds cooldown, 1000% Strength and (Vitality?/Physical Defense?) added as damage.
    Lvl2 25 seconds cooldown, 1600% Strength and (Vitality?/Physical Defense?) added as damage.
    Lvl3 25 seconds cooldown, 2200% Strength and (Vitality?/Physical Defense?) added as damage.
    Lvl4 25 seconds cooldown, 2800% Strength and (Vitality?/Physical Defense?) added as damage.
    Lvl5 25 seconds cooldown, 3400% Strength and (Vitality?/Physical Defense?) added as damage.
    Lvl6 25 seconds cooldown, 4000% Strength and (Vitality?/Physical Defense?) added as damage.
    Lvl7 15 seconds cooldown, 5000% Strength and (Vitality?/Physical Defense?) added as damage.

    Dhan (Assassin)
    -Parry
    Lvl1 4% block chance
    Lvl2 7% block chance
    Lvl3 10% block chance
    Lvl4 13% block chance
    Lvl5 16% block chance
    Lvl6 19% block chance
    Lvl7 30% block chance

    -Mana Burn
    Lvl1 25 times level Mana absorption, 3 seconds Stun.
    Lvl2 50 times level Mana absorption, 3 seconds Stun.
    Lvl3 75 times level Mana absorption, 4 seconds Stun.
    Lvl4 100 times level Mana absorption, 4 seconds Stun.
    Lvl5 125 times level Mana absorption, 5 seconds Stun.
    Lvl6 150 times level Mana absorption, 5 seconds Stun.
    Lvl7 200 times level Mana absorption, 7 seconds Stun.

    -Confution Pouch
    Lvl1 Confution lasts 5 seconds.
    Lvl2 Confution lasts 7 seconds.
    Lvl3 Confution lasts 9 seconds.
    Lvl4 Confution lasts 11 seconds.
    Lvl5 Confution lasts 13 seconds.
    Lvl6 Confution lasts 15 seconds.
    Lvl7 Confution lasts 20 seconds.

    Dhan (Avenger)
    -Free up
    Lvl1 30 seconds cooldown.

    -Storm Assault
    Lvl1 20% Block Chance.
    Lvl2 25% Block Chance.
    Lvl3 30% Block Chance.
    Lvl4 35% Block Chance.
    Lvl5 40% Block Chance.
    Lvl6 45% Block Chance.
    Lvl7 60% Block Chance.

    -Shadow
    Lvl1 10 seconds duration, 80 seconds cooldown.
    Lvl2 13 seconds duration, 80 seconds cooldown.
    Lvl3 16 seconds duration, 80 seconds cooldown.
    Lvl4 19 seconds duration, 80 seconds cooldown.
    Lvl5 22 seconds duration, 80 seconds cooldown.
    Lvl6 25 seconds duration, 80 seconds cooldown.
    Lvl7 35 seconds duration, 80 seconds cooldown.

    Dhan (Predator)
    -Awareness
    Lvl1 30 seconds cooldown
    Lvl2 30 seconds cooldown

    -Premium Slash
    Lvl1 100% Agility increases damage dealt to Named, Boss Monster.
    Lvl2 200% Agility increases damage dealt to Named, Boss Monster.
    Lvl3 300% Agility increases damage dealt to Named, Boss Monster.
    Lvl4 400% Agility increases damage dealt to Named, Boss Monster.
    Lvl5 500% Agility increases damage dealt to Named, Boss Monster.
    Lvl6 600% Agility increases damage dealt to Named, Boss Monster.
    Lvl7 1000% Agility increases damage dealt to Named, Boss Monster.

    -Octopus
    Lvl1 20% AoE chance, 60% drop in AoE damage
    Lvl2 30% AoE chance, 60% drop in AoE damage
    Lvl3 40% AoE chance, 60% drop in AoE damage
    Lvl4 50% AoE chance, 60% drop in AoE damage
    Lvl5 60% AoE chance, 60% drop in AoE damage
    Lvl6 80% AoE chance, 60% drop in AoE damage
    Lvl7 100% AoE chance, 50% drop in AoE damage

    Dekan (Dragon Fighter)
    -Dragons Power
    Lvl1 10% boost in melee
    Lvl2 15% boost in melee
    Lvl3 20% boost in melee
    Lvl4 25% boost in melee
    Lvl5 30% boost in melee
    Lvl6 35% boost in melee
    Lvl7 45% boost in melee

    Dekan (Dragon Knight)
    -Critical Immunity
    Lvl1 80% Vitality drops critical damage received.
    Lvl2 120% Vitality drops critical damage received.
    Lvl3 160% Vitality drops critical damage received.
    Lvl4 200% Vitality drops critical damage received.
    Lvl5 240% Vitality drops critical damage received.
    Lvl6 280% Vitality drops critical damage received.
    Lvl7 400% Vitality drops critical damage received.

    -Extricate
    Lvl1 30 seconds cooldown
    Lvl2 30 seconds cooldown

    -Fast Shadow
    Lvl1 15 seconds duration, 35 seconds cooldown, 50% bost in attack speed.
    Lvl2 15 seconds duration, 35 seconds cooldown, 66% bost in attack speed.
    Lvl3 15 seconds duration, 35 seconds cooldown, 80% bost in attack speed.
    Lvl4 15 seconds duration, 35 seconds cooldown, 95% bost in attack speed.
    Lvl5 15 seconds duration, 35 seconds cooldown, 110% bost in attack speed.
    Lvl6 15 seconds duration, 35 seconds cooldown, 125% bost in attack speed.
    Lvl7 20 seconds duration, 25 seconds cooldown, 140% bost in attack speed.

    -Dragons Nail
    Lvl1 1% chance to Stun for 1 seconds.
    Lvl2 2% chance to Stun for 1 seconds.
    Lvl3 3% chance to Stun for 1 seconds.
    Lvl4 4% chance to Stun for 1 seconds.
    Lvl5 6% chance to Stun for 1 seconds.
    Lvl6 7% chance to Stun for 2 seconds.
    Lvl7 10% chance to Stun for 3 seconds.

    Dekan (Dragon Sage)
    -Critical Immunity
    Lvl1 80% Intlligence drops critical damage received.
    Lvl2 120% Intlligence drops critical damage received.
    Lvl3 160% Intlligence drops critical damage received.
    Lvl4 200% Intlligence drops critical damage received.
    Lvl5 240% Intlligence drops critical damage received.
    Lvl6 280% Intlligence drops critical damage received.
    Lvl7 400% Intlligence drops critical damage received.

    -Moving Shadow
    Lvl1 45 seconds duration, 60 seconds cooldown.
    Lvl2 45 seconds duration, 60 seconds cooldown.
    Lvl3 45 seconds duration, 60 seconds cooldown.
    Lvl4 45 seconds duration, 60 seconds cooldown.
    Lvl5 45 seconds duration, 60 seconds cooldown.
    Lvl6 45 seconds duration, 60 seconds cooldown.
    Lvl7 45 seconds duration, 50 seconds cooldown.

    -Splitter
    Lvl1 20% AoE chance, 60% drop in AoE damage
    Lvl2 30% AoE chance, 60% drop in AoE damage
    Lvl3 40% AoE chance, 60% drop in AoE damage
    Lvl4 50% AoE chance, 60% drop in AoE damage
    Lvl5 60% AoE chance, 60% drop in AoE damage
    Lvl6 80% AoE chance, 60% drop in AoE damage
    Lvl7 100% AoE chance, 50% drop in AoE damage

    -Impenetrable
    Lvl1 50% Intelligence boosts Defense
    Lvl2 60% Intelligence boosts Defense
    Lvl3 70% Intelligence boosts Defense
    Lvl4 80% Intelligence boosts Defense
    Lvl5 90% Intelligence boosts Defense
    Lvl6 100% Intelligence boosts Defense
    Lvl7 140% Intelligence boosts Defense

    DarkElf (Mage)
    -Taming Mind
    Lvl1 4 seconds target sleep
    Lvl2 7 seconds target sleep
    Lvl3 10 seconds target sleep
    Lvl4 13 seconds target sleep
    Lvl5 16 seconds target sleep
    Lvl6 19 seconds target sleep
    Lvl7 25 seconds target sleep

    -Strong Mind
    Lvl1 50% Intelligence, 90% Psyche boosts critical damage dealt.
    Lvl2 105% Intelligence, 200% Psyche boosts critical damage dealt.
    Lvl3 160% Intelligence, 310% Psyche boosts critical damage dealt.
    Lvl4 215% Intelligence, 420% Psyche boosts critical damage dealt.
    Lvl5 270% Intelligence, 530% Psyche boosts critical damage dealt.
    Lvl6 325% Intelligence, 640% Psyche boosts critical damage dealt.
    Lvl7 450% Intelligence, 850% Psyche boosts critical damage dealt.

    DarkElf (Warlock)
    -Impervious Shield
    Lvl1 60 seconds cooldown, 30 seconds duration.

    -Magic Push
    Lvl1 150% magic attack damage.
    Lvl2 175% magic attack damage.
    Lvl3 200% magic attack damage.
    Lvl4 225% magic attack damage.
    Lvl5 250% magic attack damage.
    Lvl6 275% magic attack damage.
    Lvl7 325% magic attack damage.

    DarkElf (Wizard)
    -Psyche Shield
    Lvl1 20% Psyche drops damage received.
    Lvl2 30% Psyche drops damage received.
    Lvl3 40% Psyche drops damage received.
    Lvl4 50% Psyche drops damage received.
    Lvl5 60% Psyche drops damage received.
    Lvl6 70% Psyche drops damage received.
    Lvl7 100% Psyche drops damage received.

    -Impervious Shield
    Lvl1 60 seconds cooldown, 30 seconds duration.

    -Multi Magic Arrow
    Lvl1 200% Psyche deals damage
    Lvl2 250% Psyche deals damage
    Lvl3 300% Psyche deals damage
    Lvl4 350% Psyche deals damage
    Lvl5 400% Psyche deals damage
    Lvl6 450% Psyche deals damage
    Lvl7 500% Psyche deals damage

    -Ring Burst
    Lvl1 20 seconds cooldown, 4 targets, 500% Psyche deals damage.
    Lvl2 17 seconds cooldown, 5 targets, 800% Psyche deals damage.
    Lvl3 14 seconds cooldown, 5 targets, 1100% Psyche deals damage.
    Lvl4 11 seconds cooldown, 6 targets, 1400% Psyche deals damage.
    Lvl5 8 seconds cooldown, 7 targets, 1700% Psyche deals damage.
    Lvl6 5 seconds cooldown, 8 targets, 2000% Psyche deals damage.
    Lvl7 4 seconds cooldown, 9 targets, 2300% Psyche deals damage.

    -Destroy
    Lvl1 Hits 2 additional targets, 20% boost in damage dealt.
    Lvl2 Hits 2 additional targets, 30% boost in damage dealt.
    Lvl3 Hits 2 additional targets, 40% boost in damage dealt.
    Lvl4 Hits 2 additional targets, 50% boost in damage dealt.
    Lvl5 Hits 3 additional targets, 60% boost in damage dealt.
    Lvl6 Hits 3 additional targets, 80% boost in damage dealt.
    Lvl7 Hits 4 additional targets, 100% boost in damage dealt.

    Trinity (Mar)
    -Tune of Life
    Lvl1 10% boost in Attack Power.
    Lvl2 14% boost in Attack Power.
    Lvl3 18% boost in Attack Power.
    Lvl4 22% boost in Attack Power.
    Lvl5 26% boost in Attack Power.
    Lvl6 30% boost in Attack Power.
    Lvl7 40% boost in Attack Power.

    Trinity (Rumir)
    -Prism Sphere
    Lvl1 2 additional targets.
    Lvl2 2 additional targets.
    Lvl3 3 additional targets.
    Lvl4 3 additional targets.
    Lvl5 4 additional targets.
    Lvl6 4 additional targets.
    Lvl7 5 additional targets.

    -Mana Bombing
    Lvl1 10% mana consumption, 100% of it deals Magic Damage.
    Lvl2 10% mana consumption, 250% of it deals Magic Damage.
    Lvl3 20% mana consumption, 400% of it deals Magic Damage.
    Lvl4 20% mana consumption, 550% of it deals Magic Damage.
    Lvl5 20% mana consumption, 700% of it deals Magic Damage.
    Lvl6 25% mana consumption, 850% of it deals Magic Damage.
    Lvl7 30% mana consumption, 1200% of it deals Magic Damage.

    -Revive Force
    Lvl1 60 seconds cooldown, 800 TP consumption.
    Lvl2 60 seconds cooldown, 800 TP consumption.
    Lvl3 60 seconds cooldown, 800 TP consumption.
    Lvl4 60 seconds cooldown, 800 TP consumption.
    Lvl5 60 seconds cooldown, 800 TP consumption.
    Lvl6 60 seconds cooldown, 800 TP consumption.
    Lvl7 45 seconds cooldown, 800 TP consumption.

    -Casual Loop
    Lvl1 20 seconds duration, 2% Critical HP recovery.
    Lvl2 20 seconds duration, 4% Critical HP recovery.
    Lvl3 20 seconds duration, 6% Critical HP recovery.
    Lvl4 20 seconds duration, 8% Critical HP recovery.
    Lvl5 20 seconds duration, 10% Critical HP recovery.
    Lvl6 20 seconds duration, 12% Critical HP recovery.
    Lvl7 25 seconds duration, 20% Critical HP recovery.

    Trinity (Noir)
    -Arendal Mastery
    Lvl1 120% of Strength to Melee
    Lvl2 170% of Strength to Melee
    Lvl3 220% of Strength to Melee
    Lvl4 270% of Strength to Melee
    Lvl5 320% of Strength to Melee
    Lvl6 370% of Strength to Melee
    Lvl7 500% of Strength to Melee

    -Trinity Force
    Lvl1 70% drop in AoE damage
    Lvl2 70% drop in AoE damage
    Lvl3 70% drop in AoE damage
    Lvl4 70% drop in AoE damage
    Lvl5 60% drop in AoE damage
    Lvl6 60% drop in AoE damage
    Lvl7 50% drop in AoE damage

    -Phantom Spirit
    Lvl1 25 seconds duration, 600 TP consumption.

    -Dark Penetration
    Lvl1 0 TP generation, 35% boost in damage dealt.
    Lvl2 0 TP generation, 50% boost in damage dealt.
    Lvl3 0 TP generation, 65% boost in damage dealt.
    Lvl4 0 TP generation, 80% boost in damage dealt.
    Lvl5 0 TP generation, 95% boost in damage dealt.
    Lvl6 0 TP generation, 110% boost in damage dealt.
    Lvl7 0 TP generation, 140% boost in damage dealt.

    -Dimensinal Coat
    Lvl1 10 seconds duration, 45 seconds cooldown, 0 TP generation when hit.
    Lvl2 11 seconds duration, 45 seconds cooldown, 0 TP generation when hit.
    Lvl3 12 seconds duration, 45 seconds cooldown, 0 TP generation when hit.
    Lvl4 13 seconds duration, 45 seconds cooldown, 0 TP generation when hit.
    Lvl5 14 seconds duration, 45 seconds cooldown, 0 TP generation when hit.
    Lvl6 15 seconds duration, 45 seconds cooldown, 0 TP generation when hit.
    Lvl7 20 seconds duration, 35 seconds cooldown, 0 TP generation when hit.

    -Silent Noise
    Lvl1 60 seconds duration, 25% boost in Mobility, 40% boost in Attack Speed.
    Lvl2 60 seconds duration, 30% boost in Mobility, 50% boost in Attack Speed.
    Lvl3 60 seconds duration, 35% boost in Mobility, 60% boost in Attack Speed.
    Lvl4 60 seconds duration, 40% boost in Mobility, 70% boost in Attack Speed.
    Lvl5 70 seconds duration, 45% boost in Mobility, 80% boost in Attack Speed.
    Lvl6 70 seconds duration, 50% boost in Mobility, 90% boost in Attack Speed.
    Lvl7 80 seconds duration, 60% boost in Mobility, 110% boost in Attack Speed.

    KRohan official link Here
    Last edited by RBNXD; 07-23-2016 at 09:04 AM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest



    Quit!!!

  2. #62
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,048
    heres a good idea

    play soccer, do surf and guitar


    and leave rohan.

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Naaaaaah most people spend their time on their jobs to pay for their pc's and stuff. That's is also why we have money to spend to get rps
    Get a job hahaha Peace!
    Don't feed the troll. Don't feed the troll.

  4. #64
    Commander
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Betcha can't find me
    Posts
    4,516
    Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    Kid? Thanks for the compliment, I whish to have 16 at least.
    From my perspective yer all kids - or at lease behaving like kids.

    Jesus was my love child.

  5. #65
    I guess it's time to move on. :S TT on forum will not make you a better person.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    wtf this ret@rded said??? is jabba the hutt language?? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    I though u were part of the jabba the hutt clan sucking fate ballz............. no ofense hahahahahahahahah
    Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    Kid? Thanks for the compliment, I whish to have 16 at least. No one here is mad or QQ, why you dont make a new repertory? Why you dont add something new to your speech? Anyhow what can I expect from a forum troll, I just said the true lol, 2 things : you are fate or you are the guy who suk his ballz? ��������
    Big QQ


    Oh nooo Fate pk'ed me a few times, now I will cry about in in every post I get a chance QQQQQ

    Note: look back in other posts, you're saying the same things as you are doing here, crying about Fate. While at the same time contradicting yourself by telling others to get a new ''repertory'' while all you do is repeat your QQ like a dumb parrot. Also the last time I told you, you're english is as good as that of a somalian immigrant you told me I was being racist and all, now look at yourself QQ'ing about peoples language and saying they are part of some starwars clan lmfao. Your brain can't handle your own arguments man just shut up looool.

    Adios spanish idiot, get reeekkttt - argument over
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 07-28-2016 at 04:30 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster



    New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

  7. #67
    Emperor EaglePhoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Posts
    11,207
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Big QQ


    Oh nooo Fate pk'ed me a few times, now I will cry about in in every post I get a chance QQQQQ

    Note: look back in other posts, you're saying the same things as you are doing here, crying about Fate. While at the same time contradicting yourself by telling others to get a new ''repertory'' while all you do is repeat your QQ like a dumb parrot. Also the last time I told you, you're english is as good as that of a somalian immigrant you told me I was being racist and all, now look at yourself QQ'ing about peoples language and saying they are part of some starwars clan lmfao. Your brain can't handle your own arguments man just shut up looool.

    Adios spanish idiot, get reeekkttt - argument over
    You pk'd me once. Or twice.


    Because of that and my everlasting grudges, I'll tell you the following:










    it's "your".
    I'm sorry.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

    BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

  8. #68
    Commander
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Betcha can't find me
    Posts
    4,516
    Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    Ok so you are the guy who suk fate ballz. Talk whatever you want, your attitude is like a guy who has been bullied when kid and wanna do the same behind a pc (can you do it in real life? I bet you cant), everyone can be the big bully behind a pc. Have a nice day Mr jabba.
    What is this fascination you have with fate's balls?

    Jesus was my love child.

  9. #69
    Emperor EaglePhoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Posts
    11,207
    Here's a thought: block on forums, too.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

    BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Here's a thought: block on forums, too.
    Ok how I can block that ret@rd? Please tell me I dont wanna see more posts full of this barking chihuahua
    Vengeance is Always an Option

    JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

    Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me


+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
modify