Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
I'm personally against turning everything into a passive, debuff itself is fine and provides a simple solution to combos and other types of crucial buffs. The ability to rob the opponent of stuff that he needs in order to do damage is good - it's just placed on the wrong characters. Templars have good enough damage, good single target control, are impervius to CC for a few minutes and have the ability to heal themselves, it should've been obvious that adding more flavour to that package wasn't needed. Same with Wizards, they already have an absurd amount of CC + Killing time to make it even better, it's simply too much to be considered balanced.

Btw you can interrupt combos with stuns already so I don't see a reason to create skills specifically designed to break them. Most combos are 10 seconds long, with many stuns/AOE stuns lasting 3+ seconds, Rush can last up to 8 seconds, leave it to your supports to neutralize combos, that's what they are there for.
what I meant by combo interupts would be something like a ministun literally stops you for 0.5 seconds or less literally just there to break your combo without committing a stun.