+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    You failed to get my point. Stop them from killing you or stop you from killing them. It is no difference. To stop you from killing other players you have to stop killing mobs too.

You want to know how to fix this easily and permanently? Something that PWI CAN actually do?

Stop selling Hunter Kits.

Simple solution. You don't kill players unless you actually do it by playing your character. Problem solved. Ez Pz.
    You are a idiot.. stop selling hk wtf..

still the same problem from the time they put it in, I dont think they will ever fix it even now when game is more quiet again, and this is 1 of reasons, because people cant even play and enjoy their time in the game.
    stop selling hks is bull**** when you have 115+50 now, only way would be to dont record venges when you kill attacker, but even this can be bypassed.
    lets make venge possibility once only or simply set each venge for 30 milions, 300k is from old time when nobody had bilions
    Last edited by jiryBB; 07-07-2016 at 04:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariion View Post
    Basically you don't want to give venges so they port on you...
    ... it's your lucky day, there's a guild buff: Murder Remission
    1. You can get a venge on people inbewteen MR buffing times (unless you buff manually every 7k sec before it ends)
    2. Not every single player in this game is able to get MR 24/7 (90% probably isn't)

Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Stop selling Hunter Kits.
    More like stop using Hunter Kits and hunt manually. Seriously, this is a PK game and seems those people are bored and want to find a way to kill. I know its annoying but thats life. My only suggestion is better look for a good spot and watch your character while using HK to prevent those kind of stuffs.
    Brought back from the grave made of pencils and papers.

if that happens. . . Imagine you can use HK on your supports like priests / Rumirs around while on the clash, imagine your rumir or priest is immune while they're repeatedly supports your parties whithout worrying killing them on HK and they are immune to pk attacks NICE idea dude LOL :3

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadorus View Post
    You are a idiot.. stop selling hk wtf..

Yeah? So what is your solution Mr Brainfart?

As I see it there is 2 easy ways to do this:

1. Stop selling HKs.
    2. Stop selling venge recharge.

Either is easy enough to do, but I challenge you to convince the PlayWith Interactive management team that it is in their best interest to do it.

Good luck with that.

Karazy hangs out at lime more often than not. Perhaps you can discuss it with him.
    Strong advice: Don't call him an idiot if he disagrees with you. You might regret it. Unlike me, he can do something about it that you won't like.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 07-07-2016 at 08:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    That is why they invented Venge system lol.
    There is no stopping in the rpk scene though... some players just really play because of pvp or killing..

You can't easily convince someone to not kill you while on afk so u better stay awake while on HK so that you'll have a chance to get away.
    dont say that you dont understand, it isnt about killing, we all know its pvp game, but all this is about abuse of venge system, it never was meant this way.

btw really disgusting picture i bet its you. dirty fat smelly boy LOL

Quote Originally Posted by jiryBB View Post
    dont say that you dont understand, it isnt about killing, we all know its pvp game, but all this is about abuse of venge system, it never was meant this way.

btw really disgusting picture i bet its you. dirty fat smelly boy LOL
    Don't quote that piece of dirt, hes spreading his negative IQ ebola on this forum, just block it. The pic is from a movie.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

ok

Problem is that those ppl jump to your spot wherever you are till next maintenance.
    Anyway, as I said I dont think they will ever fix it

Yeah? So what is your solution Mr Brainfart?

As I see it there is 2 easy ways to do this:

1. Stop selling HKs.
    2. Stop selling venge recharge.

Either is easy enough to do, but I challenge you to convince the PlayWith Interactive management team that it is in their best interest to do it.

Good luck with that.

Karazy hangs out at lime more often than not. Perhaps you can discuss it with him.
    Strong advice: Don't call him an idiot if he disagrees with you. You might regret it. Unlike me, he can do something about it that you won't like.
    I did say to him idiot 1 time, but i say srry to him, and now i will say srry to you :-)

Lets hope the fix it soon