+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    I already did. He killed me a few times before he figured out it was moi. Before dd nerf I was >100% DD. now not sure, but it is pretty much pointless having an 81%dd upg axe and a 71%dd upg dagger (I do more damage with the dagger alone, go figure).
    Yea.....I kinda go kill frenzy XD I didn't know who Knuffl was either LOL
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

HAHAHA you t alking about rpk not pvp hahahaha dude post a pvp with me aka xCupid
    I could video one of the 1000 times VietEpic tried to rpk me and died to my HK aoe in 1 hit hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by cmonletsplay2 View Post
    HAHAHA you t alking about rpk not pvp hahahaha dude post a pvp with me aka xCupid
    I could video one of the 1000 times VietEpic tried to rpk me and died to my HK aoe in 1 hit hahaha
    I asked VietEpic to link his gear to me...like 3 weeks ago, he had 3 talis pieces and 2 chimera pieaces, while you are on opa set + 12 and a transcended katar, you are SUPPOSE to be able to 1 shot anyone in the game, whats funny is that you probly dropped 100x as much money as anyone else on Isen, and thats why is so funny that you despite all that money is getting wrecked, on hk or not,

So much hate, can you guys link a video for the "stories" you're making up here on forum.

Quote Originally Posted by renzmart View Post
    I asked VietEpic to link his gear to me...like 3 weeks ago, he had 3 talis pieces and 2 chimera pieaces, while you are on opa set + 12 and a transcended katar, you are SUPPOSE to be able to 1 shot anyone in the game, whats funny is that you probly dropped 100x as much money as anyone else on Isen, and thats why is so funny that you despite all that money is getting wrecked, on hk or not,
    So far i know all kenji players sucks in 1 vs 1 to steve, i hope im wrong about this.. proof me a movie xD oP

Quote Originally Posted by cmonletsplay2 View Post
    True story, he only rpk, and when he pvp hes sz kisser pvp roflmao... and dont forget hes always in good company (if you know what I mean)hes never alone
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    I already did. He killed me a few times before he figured out it was moi. Before dd nerf I was >100% DD. now not sure, but it is pretty much pointless having an 81%dd upg axe and a 71%dd upg dagger (I do more damage with the dagger alone, go figure).
    Plz ilustrate @tenten90 about the dd cap, he still thinking about 100% dd..... I already tested and like you said is pointless having Axe 83% dd and 71 dag. I think the dd cap is around 75-85 and not sure if less.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

This movie just proof how op agi dhans are.. not even using epic or upg weapons or rings +18... i hope a gm or admin or just someone of the staff look to.it.. and are thinking, damm we have ****t it up again....

Quote Originally Posted by Gadorus View Post
    This movie just proof how op agi dhans are.. not even using epic or upg weapons or rings +18... i hope a gm or admin or just someone of the staff look to.it.. and are thinking, damm we have ****t it up again....
    and then nerf the templars melee attack along with it trolololol yes let me cry some over templars aswell, people cry after every patch that gives an advantage to a class, same thing happend when ranger patch hit, and now is the dhans turn to feel superior lol, however...if you dont know how to counter an agi dhan by now you should try to roll a guardian and max your stuns and block rate out, thats the easiest counter char to dhans together with wizards and rumirs ( despite invenom cleaving thro crit loop)

Ohh wait, who here has every tried catching a well rotated ranger with detect scrolls as an agi dhan? try it and then go complain about how op dhans are right now...pff

Quote Originally Posted by tranquocvi1991 View Post
    and then nerf the templars melee attack along with it trolololol yes let me cry some over templars aswell, people cry after every patch that gives an advantage to a class, same thing happend when ranger patch hit, and now is the dhans turn to feel superior lol, however...if you dont know how to counter an agi dhan by now you should try to roll a guardian and max your stuns and block rate out, thats the easiest counter char to dhans together with wizards and rumirs ( despite invenom cleaving thro crit loop)

Ohh wait, who here has every tried catching a well rotated ranger with detect scrolls as an agi dhan? try it and then go complain about how op dhans are right now...pff
    Looks like some one just have make a agi dhan, o wait he bought a upg kater to.. ofc you dont like to get a nerf.. looks like you are someone who play vit dekan before, 1 shot 1 kill.. after the update you were crying so you thought the new op class is agi.. noob stfu

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast