Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
Sure, I have some questions either from myself, or questions asked to me while I am (semi) AFK in game!

1) If we started investing more time and energy into a wiki, would you guys be into that or would it be a waste of time? I think putting out more info, guides, and user generated content is a really great way to go to get some quality work.
I think heaps of people won't even read it lol, it would be soo much work to make a good wiki page. Could try to make people add conetent to the wiki page and if the content is good they get a small reward, thus inspiring people to type stuff lel
2) How are the scammers/hackers doing? We've spent a lot of time this last year trying to wipe them out. Has anyone been scammed semi-recently, or heard of one? Have they submitted a ticket?
I think there have been less scams/hacks lately at least from what I've heared/seen
3) How can I tell what my pieces of darkness onyx are worth? What stat at what percent is worth the most money?
Darkness onyx comes forged in either 800-1200 hp or 200-400 hp, that and the + (amount of str/dex/vit) together decide the price of Onyx parts. A set is Always worth more than separate parts
4) Is it worth leveling up any lowbie sets of magical armor? Would a well-balanced enchanted armor of Frioanne be worth it to use until Darkness Onyx?
If those armours have lower stats but add the same stuff as onyx does it would be
Let's get the ball rolling. One of those question Megathreads could be pretty handy for people legitimately curious.
had to type something lol