View Poll Results: Humans Poll (Wich one its Better for PVP/PVE) No IM StuffPost

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dex Guardian (Dagger+Shield)

3 15.00%
  • Str Guardian (Dagger+Shield)

2 10.00%
  • Str Guardian (Sword+Dagger)

10 50.00%
  • Str Defender (Club/Axe+Shield)

2 10.00%
  • Str Defender (Club/Axe+Dagger)

1 5.00%
  • Vit Defender (Club/Axe+Shield)

2 10.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    the Vit DK remain viable in these days ? I mean in PVP,
    if not, would you recommend for PVP without IM items as says post

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    I base my advice on the COMMING patches: (only talking about human, I think STR Savage or Psy Wizzard althrough wizzy <50 they can be annoying but both are probably the cheapest options)

2 str 1 dex 1 vit Guardian(yes the oldskool build, it will be nice, enough accuracy, fair melee and good crits while having enough HP/PDF to grind yourself and survive noobish pvp) dual wielding sword + dagger. You need DD/AD on ur sword and AD/Abso on ur dagger. Str + Vit twins as rings. You'll rock in pve and you'll be cool in pvp too because well you're a guardian!

Str defender full vit would be the cheapest option but they aren't great for pvp.....since you're full vit lol...
    Did you smoke something in Amsterdam?
    2 str 1 dex 1 vit - in these days when almost everything gives all status and there are twins and other cheap things, I think you didn't play rohan since beta... I was really laughting...
    But I forgot you are part of the forum "writers" you the cat guy, the peeing guy and summy angel :P and 2, 3 others...

Quote Originally Posted by SerpeleRosu View Post
    2 str 1 dex 1 vit - in these days when almost everything gives all status and there are twins and other cheap things, I think you didn't play rohan since beta... I was really laughting...
    But I forgot you are part of the forum "writers" you the cat guy, the peeing guy and summy angel :P and 2, 3 others...
    Don't need to cry if you don't like it he just gave the guy a suggestion and he wanted to go full budget so it is not a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by fichito3 View Post
    BTW i cant afford item from IM so try to be nice and advice me abou low budget Human.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shully View Post
    the Vit DK remain viable in these days ? I mean in PVP,
    if not, would you recommend for PVP without IM items as says post

Who can answer? , so I've seen the dk are cheap but i donīt knwo if they are still viable PVP / PVE with the new Meta, maybe some veterans can answer .

I could sell him a savage I think I got 3 of them :P

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    wut? Str defender full vit? Is it full str or is it full vit?

Full vit is good for little except as an empower / dn pet for some other DPS class. Str defender can do some pretty decent damage - just stock it up in IM vit boosts.

@OP: You are missing an option on your poll - "None of the above". Human classes are not "do it all" classes.

IMHO there is no good PvP + PvE human class. If you want to win at PvP, use a guardian - You still get an aoe to use for pve, but that isn't it's strong suit. If you want to PvE, use a defender since it is a support class and good for parties. Vit defenders are really only good as pets after the patching.
    Freudian slip lol, I meant vid defender since you don't need gear to survive it's cheap.

If you look at the incomming balance patch you will see that invoke will buff dex by 60% and apply 2k dex% on critical hits. Knowing that guardians have crit aura with 7% crit and they'll get another 15% critrate on their current Aim Blow(5+7+15 critrate not counting weapons/rings/pet). Even undergeared guards will have good critrate(20-27% depending on the lvl of their skills) with minimal cost in gearing it. Thus adding dex in your build will help heaps, 1. if you really want your character to be low budget you don't have money for all kinds of all stats items so adding dex isnt a bad thing and yes like i said AFTER the patch making a hybrid guard won't be a bad thing specially if you are low budged like OP.

The problem with people like you is that they assume everything, I'm currently playing a 115+25 char so no I'm not inactive. I'm neither of those people you named and I did start just after Beta but if you think you know better, please do rage on . Another problem is that you seem to dumb to fully read what I said + too ignorant to accept change. I said that I based my advice on the incomming patch, with my experience I'm fairly sure that a low budget guardian will be viable pvp and pve wise with the build I suggested. Even so probably even better than going full str on it. If OP happened to want to go ful str when he hits 100+ and gets more all stats items/throws in some $ or so he can freely reset his stat with the reset stone you get at lvl 50.

Funny how you come here, judging, raging but you don't even give an alternative because your little walnut brain goes fully bonkers because it can't handle change lmao.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Freudian slip lol, I meant vid defender since you don't need gear to survive it's cheap.

If you look at the incomming balance patch you will see that invoke will buff dex by 60% and apply 2k dex% on critical hits. Knowing that guardians have crit aura with 7% crit and they'll get another 15% critrate on their current Aim Blow(5+7+15 critrate not counting weapons/rings/pet). Even undergeared guards will have good critrate(20-27% depending on the lvl of their skills) with minimal cost in gearing it. Thus adding dex in your build will help heaps, 1. if you really want your character to be low budget you don't have money for all kinds of all stats items so adding dex isnt a bad thing and yes like i said AFTER the patch making a hybrid guard won't be a bad thing specially if you are low budged like OP.

The problem with people like you is that they assume everything, I'm currently playing a 115+25 char so no I'm not inactive. I'm neither of those people you named and I did start just after Beta but if you think you know better, please do rage on . Another problem is that you seem to dumb to fully read what I said + too ignorant to accept change. I said that I based my advice on the incomming patch, with my experience I'm fairly sure that a low budget guardian will be viable pvp and pve wise with the build I suggested. Even so probably even better than going full str on it. If OP happened to want to go ful str when he hits 100+ and gets more all stats items/throws in some $ or so he can freely reset his stat with the reset stone you get at lvl 50.

Funny how you come here, judging, raging but you don't even give an alternative because your little walnut brain goes fully bonkers because it can't handle change lmao.
    Typically forum "writer"... immediately starts insulting... which actually put a mirror in front of your insults...
    Is not this attitude too low for someone who post quotes from Shakespeare and Einstein?
    It is just a rhetoric question, I already know the answer...

Banned
    Typically forum "writer"... immediately starts insulting... which actually put a mirror in front of your insults...
    Is not this attitude too low for someone who post quotes from Shakespeare and Einstein?
    what kind of response did you expect when you attacked him? Did you expect him to pat you on the head, a hug and a big kiss? (hint: You won't get it).

You reap what you sow bud.

Are you saying you are not the cat guy?

Also clearly im the best here he uses my name but calls you by your avatar.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

M7+1 all I did was give my opinion for OP and you felt it nessecary to sprinkle salt over my post without giving even an alternative to what I said. Ofcourse I'm gonna say you're an idiot, what did you expect to get as reply lmaooooo.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    what kind of response did you expect when you attacked him? Did you expect him to pat you on the head, a hug and a big kiss? (hint: You won't get it).

You reap what you sow bud.
    Seems some people expect hugs and kisses after they lash out lol xD. Nothing suprises me anymore around here.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Are you saying you are not the cat guy?

Also clearly im the best here he uses my name but calls you by your avatar.
    lmao, idk if I'm the cat guy yo, I've had people calling me ''snipers334'' in game when I rpk them but not catguy yet. First for everything tho, I like my grumpy cat.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 06-15-2016 at 01:16 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h