+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Who did make a Walter's Medal +7 during event?

So, anyone made a +7 Walter during event yet?
    FYI: pic showned isn't in PA
    xHELLDEVILx lvl 115 (+10) Dragon Knight
    Guild : looking for it
    "Born from Hell to incarnate your worst nightmares"

I did, bought +6 35k on EM, forged it with my +6, 1 try, bam +7
    Cherish Savage

35k+ how much ? is there 60k ?

This event is made to make walters from 0 to +7, other ways like buying +6 and making it to +7 is not counted...
    Retired/Quit status.

How you make a +7 doesn't matter I think, as long as it's +7.....
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by Kraszer View Post
    This event is made to make walters from 0 to +7, other ways like buying +6 and making it to +7 is not counted...
    Doesn't matter what you do. As long as the creation time of +7 Walter is within the event periods.

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Lols. I think u should make the walters medal from +0 to +7 and those walters medal should be bought in the Item Mall or from their events.
    The event condition doesn't say that you have to make it from scratch, it says reach +7 within the event period and you don't have to buy the walter's sealed medal in IM or get them from events. They put that on sale because it's unobtainable in-game and the only way to get it is to buy the overpriced walter's being sold by other players.

Hello every one....good for u for making a +7. Nice and very nice. We need clarification form the GM. If it is ok..yeah, u have a shot for winning even more goodies.
    Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    The event condition doesn't say that you have to make it from scratch, it says reach +7 within the event period and you don't have to buy the walter's sealed medal in IM or get them from events. They put that on sale because it's unobtainable in-game and the only way to get it is to buy the overpriced walter's being sold by other players.
    You can actually get it in game through pvp honour (that's Always been like that). beside that you also get em free from the events (which came with the current event)
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    You can actually get it in game through pvp honour (that's Always been like that). beside that you also get em free from the events (which came with the current event)
    Yes but how often would you get wm from pvp honour? With regards to events, it's you vs multiple client players. Good luck with that. Anyway, I just wanted to point out that it is not really required to buy walter's medal in IM or join GM event to be eligible for the rewards.