+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Accessories

Accessories

I was wondering if there is somewhere to find out all the stats to all the different kind of accessories that are out there. I have seen chimera necklace on the exchange but no idea the stats, flame diamond, wrath of something .....
    there are so many different types of accessories but if you are a new player you have no idea what half of them are...

what server are you on?

Flame diamond= 30 all stat 200 attack 500 hp 500 mp
    wrath of ancient darkness= 60 all stat 220 attack

chimera accs... are you on isen? those idr the stats but u can buy them for 100m crones in the craft studio.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

No I'm on Jainus Jin i seen chimera necklace +6 in the exchange market only stats i really know are insurgents and bezemut there are so many out there

Quote Originally Posted by SakiKane View Post
    Hello, I am new player and I'm very interested in the thread that you create
    if anyone can explain it? because I also want to know
    if anything to do with this game, I think I will understand and want to know, I will top up first with unipin if it is needed ^_^
    I'm also very intrested ok, elaborate please.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

I have seen chimera accessories on EM for Jainus but those stats are like the ones on insurgents atk and all stat at lvl50. You are better off buying a feather +6 that gives more atk and hp than that garbage.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    I have seen chimera accessories on EM for Jainus but those stats are like the ones on insurgents atk and all stat at lvl50. You are better off buying a feather +6 that gives more atk and hp than that garbage.
    yea get feathers/beze/fd/ruler etc. chimera acc are crap any insurgent below +12 makes you cry too (they should be +18 if you wanna be viable for pvp etc.). With the new updates and classes like dhans and warlocks scaling so well on their main stats it's also possible to get artisan rings +15-20 which give you a lot of the main stats + vit which is what you need for your skills/crits to do max dmg, pure attack is less important here.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

thankyou for the advice