+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    The ingame ones their failure rate is way too high to my liking >.> If even the IM ones fail, I dare not to think about ingame ones.
    Let alone, having a socket of your Chimera break, ugh.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    The ingame ones their failure rate is way too high to my liking >.> If even the IM ones fail, I dare not to think about ingame ones.
    Let alone, having a socket of your Chimera break, ugh.
    That and they are not powerful enough for pvp, you can get like what 4x DD max on a chimera? vs 8x on an upg (it's probably less due to the DD cap but still). Also the new maps in which mobs hit you for tonns of dmg, you'd die in no time while using a chimera weapon.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Not sure if extra DD matters that much for a Dhan, anyway.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Not sure if extra DD matters that much for a Dhan, anyway.
    Taking damage: It does for the aa/agi crits or PP/DPP etc. you get cast on you, it doesn't for invenom.
    Giving damage: It does matter, honestly if you get no or low dd at a dhan you will die almost instantly in teamfight, the only thing you'll be good at is 1 v 1......rohan = zerg lol
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Banned
    Invenom ignores DD. When I had 100% DD, invenom and mindex were the only things a dhan could do to reduce my hp.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Invenom ignores DD. When I had 100% DD, invenom and mindex were the only things a dhan could do to reduce my hp.
    I know that, But DD still helps. Say you would do a 100k crit and with that 100k invenom at someone with 0% DD. Now exactly the same damage on someone with 70% DD would be 30K crit +100k invenom. The DD still works for the critical attack, it just doesn't block the invenom damage but you get hit 130k dmg instead of 200k....If you really want to lower a dhans damage you need a fox lvl 3, this converts 30% of the TOTAL TAKEN damage 100k crit +100k invenom = 200k total damage, resulting (if you have over 200k hp) in 60k hp back which is truely 30% DD on everything, you just need to be tanky enough to actually survive the hit.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    I know that, But DD still helps. Say you would do a 100k crit and with that 100k invenom at someone with 0% DD. Now exactly the same damage on someone with 70% DD would be 30K crit +100k invenom. The DD still works for the critical attack, it just doesn't block the invenom damage but you get hit 130k dmg instead of 200k....If you really want to lower a dhans damage you need a fox lvl 3, this converts 30% of the TOTAL TAKEN damage 100k crit +100k invenom = 200k total damage, resulting (if you have over 200k hp) in 60k hp back which is truely 30% DD on everything, you just need to be tanky enough to actually survive the hit.
    I know how DD works in regards to invenom, attack power, etc. etc.
    My point being though, if I'm a Dhan with 38% DD (socket) - it won't matter if I boost that up to 66% or 70%. Chances are I'll just as likely to be one shotted (or two shotted) than I am now.

I know how DD works in regards to invenom, attack power, etc. etc.
    My point being though, if I'm a Dhan with 38% DD (socket) - it won't matter if I boost that up to 66% or 70%. Chances are I'll just as likely to be one shotted (or two shotted) than I am now.
    That will depend on the rest of your gear, rings+18, 500 vit costume etc. If you have all that stuff maxed it's worth it to invest in more DD since it will help a lot. If you have low hp anyway, don't bother and 38% will do just fine....Althrough you'd still get trouble with grinding in the new maps even with SD armour.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

It's a trouble grinding in the old maps as well, anyway.

Sidenote: how many ppl have +18? It's like hella expensive.

I saw ppl looking for +18 feathers for 88k and more lol