+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by StrOwnz View Post
    I dont know int savages are well.... savage as fk. Full buffed theres one that hits 89k auto attacks every swing on 6x-7x dd players with atk speed so high that its insane. Not to mention an aoe buff that hits everyone evenly with no aoe dd.

Literally my dekan with 180k hp got 3hit by him.
    Let me guess

That savage you talking about is Hector

I dont know int savages are well.... savage as fk. Full buffed theres one that hits 89k auto attacks every swing on 6x-7x dd players with atk speed so high that its insane. Not to mention an aoe buff that hits everyone evenly with no aoe dd.

Literally my dekan with 180k hp got 3hit by him.
    ya but if they die once its over.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Banned
    I think he has like 700k hp or something retarded like that I dont know I see like 40 people beating on him in the arena and hes just putting people down left right and center.

I dont know if pillage will get nerfed. Warlocks if you havent noticed they are stupid op right now. I was getting hit for 10k dot ticks by a warlock at lime and they were self buffed. I think thats the majority reason why snatch got nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobDealer View Post
    Let me guess

That savage you talking about is Hector
    He has a lot of buffs on him and I always see him being ganged-up by a lot of people in PA. Moving on, @OP best class you say? I think that doesn't exist anymore. If you haven't noticed those classes that used to be a non factor are already improved and PVP in Rohan is more about group play. Just choose the class that will suit your play style.
    Last edited by aliencreature; 05-02-2016 at 05:34 PM.

I think he has like 700k hp or something retarded like that I dont know I see like 40 people beating on him in the arena and hes just putting people down left right and center.

I dont know if pillage will get nerfed. Warlocks if you havent noticed they are stupid op right now. I was getting hit for 10k dot ticks by a warlock at lime and they were self buffed. I think thats the majority reason why snatch got nerfed.
    1 decent guard can deal with that savage no problem. Have you seen the new bless shield?

Banned
    Im just going by what I have personally seen him do. Which is fk people up all day long.

Like literally me and probably 30 other people were beating the piss outta him and not making any forward movement on the process cause he was dropping people faster than they can hit him. Plus I think he has life steal on his weapon cause his hp would drop a bit and instantly go back up

Im just going by what I have personally seen him do. Which is fk people up all day long.

Like literally me and probably 30 other people were beating the piss outta him and not making any forward movement on the process cause he was dropping people faster than they can hit him. Plus I think he has life steal on his weapon cause his hp would drop a bit and instantly go back up
    Is this in pa? lolz

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Is this in pa? lolz
    is this real life or just a fantasea? xD
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    It is in PA and hes usually being ganked by no less than 20 people lol... I dont know who's top dogs atm but I know hes a beast usually cracking out 80k dmg aa's

So far with a str giant no item mall no lvl 7 buffs I can get him over 50k melee. Im going to venture with lvl7 buffs I can probably get 70k or higher as a str based giant. I know hes taking advantage of the broken nature of templars still. However I cant see int giants being that much better. Not to mention if he does manage to die hes boned he has to hope to get all his lvl7s back. I would rather be str atleast then I can still crack out some good damage when I revive in PA.

Uhhh if he has Life force he can restore HP by 5k? lvl7 if you hit him(I think Erase can remove it not sure haven't tried it that much >.>), then there is the bad effects healing Tottem(With 1-2 hits should have taken care of it), then there is the Vaccum that you need to keep it on him so he doesn't dps everyone to death and he has AoE Vaccum

If everyone on the opposite side works as a team they can take him down without too much problem. Same said about the side he is in if everyone knows what they are doing he should be fine dropping people like stepping on cockroaches xD

It is in PA and hes usually being ganked by no less than 20 people lol... I dont know who's top dogs atm but I know hes a beast usually cracking out 80k dmg aa's

So far with a str giant no item mall no lvl 7 buffs I can get him over 50k melee. Im going to venture with lvl7 buffs I can probably get 70k or higher as a str based giant. I know hes taking advantage of the broken nature of templars still. However I cant see int giants being that much better. Not to mention if he does manage to die hes boned he has to hope to get all his lvl7s back. I would rather be str atleast then I can still crack out some good damage when I revive in PA.
    I can bet he is full str, its the only way he can deal damage after dropping all his buffs. Yes, I have seen him >.>
    Last edited by RBNXD; 05-03-2016 at 02:09 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!