+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Just an opinion

Just an opinion

Probably many ppl wanted, want or would play this server but many can't because current servers are full of stuff which it costs a lot... Upg weapons, rings, armour and others stuff. My opinion is to be created a new server, not like Isen, this new server like old Global Rohan. I mean to play 2 win, there to need farm to get a gear, where also you can spend money but only for scrolls, Hk, costumes or another IM stuff. Peace to all !!!!
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    No, thank you very much.

The login is already a clusterfk of merged servers.

We have had Divinity, Jin, Isen..none of which were any good or turned out to be anything remotely close to what was promised.

In fact, Isen turned out to be even more pay to win than any other server.
    These guys just don't know how to do it.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Fk new selvel we have Jainus is not perfect but is close to enough. ty vm and bye
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

hell no, new server is like pooop idea

Repeating the same thing without change while hoping for a different outcome is the definition of insanity.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Honestly isen server should just be deleted. I hate new servers they just split the game into 2 worlds with 2 separate problems and it makes the game harder to fix.

I have ways to fix the anus server but the staff in this game suck.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I have ways to fix the anus server but the staff in this game suck.
    Um no they don't...
    ...well maybe some...
    ...we just need to unite and ask for the same thing because asking for different things wont solve anything.

1. Merge Isen with Jainus and bring all the Isen goodies to Jainus so starting players can start without too much headaches, this will lower the inflated crone market too.
    This should be #1
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Um no they don't...
    ...well maybe some...
    ...we just need to unite and ask for the same thing because asking for different things wont solve anything.

1. Merge Isen with Jainus and bring all the Isen goodies to Jainus so starting players can start without too much headaches, this will lower the inflated crone market too.
    This should be #1
    Part of the solution but some fine tuning would have to happen like nerfing that power badge shop on isen and fixing the crone prices on everything in those shops and REMOVING TAXATION ON THOSE SHOPS!

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Part of the solution but some fine tuning would have to happen like nerfing that power badge shop on isen and fixing the crone prices on everything in those shops and REMOVING TAXATION ON THOSE SHOPS!
    Taxation is necessary evil so there is a sink hole and crones don't run too cheap or too high. The power badge thing I don't remember very well but maybe giving additional prices on PA that lets say if I kill 50-100 players I get 5-10 additional power badges cause lowering the amount will make it too easy. This part of the fixing is trickier cause depending how much the player plays is how easy it can be or if the players is too powerful it could be too easy. Have to find a happy medium for it. But yeah i like the idea more playing = more rewards. It will give more life to the game.

Part 3
    Keep Upgrades at Tier 6 (Glacials). The moment Upgrades shift to Tier 7(Onyx) farming Onyx will be useless and it will impact negatively the game economy. This is addressed to the GMs mostly but it is our job to inform them.

Part 4
    Make lower tier accs R1-R4, items worth something again. This is mostly Koreas job but at least we can try :l
    The Ancient to Epic idea I posted was specifically meant for this server where we would be able to make almost upgrade kind of weapons with some limitations but accessible to everyone in game making the race to getting Upgrade weapons a little bit less hard(Player sided), improving game economy(Kiosks, EM, IM), farming will be a decent job, crafting will have a new meaning.
    Last edited by RBNXD; 04-17-2016 at 04:38 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Taxation is necessary evil so there is a sink hole and crones don't run too cheap or too high. The power badge thing I don't remember very well but maybe giving additional prices on PA that lets say if I kill 50-100 players I get 5-10 additional power badges cause lowering the amount will make it too easy. This part of the fixing is trickier cause depending how much the player plays is how easy it can be or if the players is too powerful it could be too easy. Have to find a happy medium for it. But yeah i like the idea more playing = more rewards. It will give more life to the game.
    when I say taxation I am talking about tsb tax on the isen npcs (scroll shop etc.) they should remain no tax. Also the power badge shop prices are too cheap for how many power badges us anus server gods have so that needs to be nerfed.
    Part 3
    Keep Upgrades at Tier 6 (Glacials). The moment Upgrades shift to Tier 7(Onyx) farming Onyx will be useless and it will impact negatively the game economy. This is addressed to the GMs mostly but it is our job to inform them.
    Onyx upgrades are not needed all that is needed is another upgrade sale and possibly one of my secret ideas for the pure f2p types.

Part 3

Part 4
    Make lower tier accs R1-R4, items worth something again. This is mostly Koreas job but at least we can try :l
    The Ancient to Epic idea I posted was specifically meant for this server where we would be able to make almost upgrade kind of weapons with some limitations but accessible to everyone in game making the race to getting Upgrade weapons a little bit less hard(Player sided), improving game economy(Kiosks, EM, IM), farming will be a decent job, crafting will have a new meaning.
    +1 for this wise post
    For My Brothers who fell, I Slay 100 Men For Each Of Them
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 115+ ? Predator ( Isen )

Lvl 115+ ? Defender ( Isen )

lvl 115+ ? Ranger ( Jainus )

lvl 109 Priest ( Jainus )

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast