+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Can you dig up that thread about frankyboy and his girl girl issues. I wanna have some lulz again but I can't find it. Any captain around?
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1700

Hahaha pure gold right there^
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Who says Luca's 'wife' is female?
    He is wearing his 'husband's hat
    +1 good point
    For My Brothers who fell, I Slay 100 Men For Each Of Them
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 115+ ? Predator ( Isen )

Lvl 115+ ? Defender ( Isen )

lvl 115+ ? Ranger ( Jainus )

lvl 109 Priest ( Jainus )

Quote Originally Posted by lostghost View Post
    Are you guys in her... Hmmm it seems that the COMING back has a bad entrance...

But why....??? so mean to her???
    If its not clear to you now, then there's no hope for you.

But just a word of advice and you can take it or leave it - But lets hope you never have to encounter this person in game. Because your exactly the type of person who it will take advantage of.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    If its not clear to you now, then there's no hope for you.

But just a word of advice and you can take it or leave it - But lets hope you never have to encounter this person in game. Because your exactly the type of person who it will take advantage of.
    Actually he tries to kill me everyday and dies. ._."
    Do not get in my way swine! The crows will pick at your flesh!
    Lucas wannabe.

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix1993 View Post
    I find amusing how much you cried around to make me go first focus from all Guards/Guilds, there is only thing you still haven't got.
    I do not give a damn thing about what happens in a game.
    As much as it stays on the game

Let's see what is going to happen after patch.
    If Rangers will be EVEN of other chars.

GL HF is just a game, take it easy "Lady"!
    You claim you dont care what goes on but wasnt it you who sat at lime the other night swearing that you weren't SnowFox, then calling me a sl@t and everything else because I called you out on your bs? And then come here crying at the forums because I made you/ and your guild kos. You even went to far as to say I'm e dating every guy in Lucid and that I sok their e c0cks for items. The only item Ive ever received of Cherish was a Flame Diamond. In fact, I was even offered 2 And every active person in Lucid was in line and was to receive the same. How ever, I didn't keep the FDs. 1 I gave to another Lucid member who needed it more than I did and the other one I was offered was also given to another guild member.

And as for John, the only Item Ive ever received from Him was an SD armor. But considering I have given him a few ks worth of Trans frags, Id call that a fair exchange.

I dont have to "sl@t" my way around this game because enough people in Lucid and in game respect me for the things I do an the help I give. And are willing to do the same for me.

And you, who claims to throw thousands into this game BUT yet still feels the need to fake your way around, pretend to be a chick and steal others people things - will only receive hate and loathing. Hf with that.

And you were even at lime on that very char "SnowFox" pretending to be me lololol Good thing is, enough people know exactly what your like now and dont believe a single thing that comes from your mouth. And enough people know me well enough to know I dont talk retard like you and I dont and have never and will ever buy a char from the EM.

So, in fact the only "amusing" thing in this thread is the fact that you keep leaving yourself open to the ridicule and shaming that you receive. Without realizing it, your making all of this extremely easy for me. But keep going, your helping me expose you for what you really are and we creating tons of entertainment for all to see.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Thank you captain!
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

BRB getting some popcorn and coke ^^

DAYUM niggas papa in the house MWaahahhahaha so who is he and who is she/he? got me confused asf x.x

MadBombeR

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix1993 View Post
    I find amusing how much you cried around to make me go first focus from all Guards/Guilds, there is only thing you still haven't got.
    I do not give a damn thing about what happens in a game.
    As much as it stays on the game

Let's see what is going to happen after patch.
    If Rangers will be EVEN of other chars.

GL HF is just a game, take it easy "Lady"!
    When she says u go first then ur first got it or not is ur issue nigga stop complaining and showing up ur ****s

MadBombeR