+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    You claim you dont care what goes on but wasnt it you who sat at lime the other night swearing that you weren't SnowFox, then calling me a sl@t and everything else because I called you out on your bs? And then come here crying at the forums because I made you/ and your guild kos. You even went to far as to say I'm e dating every guy in Lucid and that I sok their e c0cks for items. The only item Ive ever received of Cherish was a Flame Diamond. In fact, I was even offered 2 And every active person in Lucid was in line and was to receive the same. How ever, I didn't keep the FDs. 1 I gave to another Lucid member who needed it more than I did and the other one I was offered was also given to another guild member.

And as for John, the only Item Ive ever received from Him was an SD armor. But considering I have given him a few ks worth of Trans frags, Id call that a fair exchange.

I dont have to "sl@t" my way around this game because enough people in Lucid and in game respect me for the things I do an the help I give. And are willing to do the same for me.

And you, who claims to throw thousands into this game BUT yet still feels the need to fake your way around, pretend to be a chick and steal others people things - will only receive hate and loathing. Hf with that.

And you were even at lime on that very char "SnowFox" pretending to be me lololol Good thing is, enough people know exactly what your like now and dont believe a single thing that comes from your mouth. And enough people know me well enough to know I dont talk retard like you and I dont and have never and will ever buy a char from the EM.

So, in fact the only "amusing" thing in this thread is the fact that you keep leaving yourself open to the ridicule and shaming that you receive. Without realizing it, your making all of this extremely easy for me. But keep going, your helping me expose you for what you really are and we creating tons of entertainment for all to see.
    Tbh no i do not really care at all Abella.
    In fact i dislike the fact you can " tell " omg i have so many friends i am respected etc.
    I am playing the game to pk/rpk have fun.
    Thats the way fun looks like to me in the game so get used to it.
    We call cant be good guys, can we?
    Do not get in my way swine! The crows will pick at your flesh!
    Lucas wannabe.

Quote Originally Posted by KikoHamu View Post
    DAYUM niggas papa in the house MWaahahhahaha so who is he and who is she/he? got me confused asf x.x
    Hamu <3

Beatrix here is a dude who pretends to be a chick (Hes got knight pretty fooled atm or did have) and scams peoples/ takes their gears and so on. Even e dates guys. Even impersonates me in game/ Has been stalking my ass for 4 years and it the biggest pathological liar this game has ever seen.

His chars are SnowFox/ Karren (My name, funnily enough) IceRaven (was or still is, cant be sure) And a prolly a bunch of others. But cant be sure n the others as he changes chars faster then a fat kid eatting cake. Thats prolly due to the fact that hes trying to cover his a$$/ or cant keep up with the amount of lies he tells from each char.

Either way, its kos.

Be so kind as to kill it if you ever cross paths with it. <3

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Hamu <3

Beatrix here is a dude who pretends to be a chick (Hes got knight pretty fooled atm or did have) and scams peoples/ takes their gears and so on. Even e dates guys. Even impersonates me in game/ Has been stalking my ass for 4 years and it the biggest pathological liar this game has ever seen.

His chars are SnowFox/ Karren (My name, funnily enough) IceRaven (was or still is, cant be sure) And a prolly a bunch of others. But cant be sure n the others as he changes chars faster then a fat kid eatting cake. Thats prolly due to the fact that hes trying to cover his a$$/ or cant keep up with the amount of lies he tells from each char.

Either way, its kos.

Be so kind as to kill it if you ever cross paths with it. <3
    Damn.... was already trying to at lime but he was SZ bugging
    KKK When Karren says this dude should be down ..... HE WILL BE DOWN..

MadBombeR

E2N is disbanding...??? or just getting RID of some PEoPLE...???
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Still waitting for that video about how you killed my char 10 times d1ckface. Proud to kill a naked templar hahahahhahahaha.

chat shet get banged.
    LITTLE POCKET ASS BETCH.
    Funniest but weakest temp on Jainus ;P
    VictoriaSecret
    #4. Always wear gloves at the crime scene.

@Lucas/Beatrix/Paola/Ebola

Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    @Lucas/Beatrix/Paola/Ebola

Mah niqqa <3
    Funniest but weakest temp on Jainus ;P
    VictoriaSecret
    #4. Always wear gloves at the crime scene.

But cant be sure n the others as he changes chars faster then a fat kid eatting cake. Thats prolly due to the fact that hes trying to cover his a$$/ or cant keep up with the amount of lies he tells from each char.
    He can shake hands with Joel, these probably same kind of persons looool. They should ally and make babies.
    (/retired)[/B]

The pic with the military cap really fascinates me, are you really in the army or you just lie again and pretend to be in it to cover your ass? Should we be proud or scared of you cuz of that lol? I mean, I'm not taking pics with my civil engineering coat just to show it on forums...
    FYI: pic showned isn't in PA
    xHELLDEVILx lvl 115 (+10) Dragon Knight
    Guild : looking for it
    "Born from Hell to incarnate your worst nightmares"

Quote Originally Posted by Franky1991 View Post
    The pic with the military cap really fascinates me, are you really in the army or you just lie again and pretend to be in it to cover your ass? Should we be proud or scared of you cuz of that lol? I mean, I'm not taking pics with my civil engineering coat just to show it on forums...
    Actually he is in the marine for real and he loves his job pretty hard.
    xMuki worked with him you can ask himself otherwise.
    Do not get in my way swine! The crows will pick at your flesh!
    Lucas wannabe.