+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    upg rings or boss drops its all about your own opinion...both are awesome

same perfer more hp/pds/crit....some perfer more solid dmg { again only if u have boss drops +13-14 that after my test you welcome o test ur self }

btw sunny your guide is awesome ... i recommend to any1 who want start temp good job

Steady DPS or crits, I'd go for steady DPS any day, specially since the upcomming update for templar increases their SUSTAIN, having dps is better than crits I think. Whichever you choose is ofcourse your own preference. Also, upg rings are sh1t for templars, the crit % doesn't add up to the loss of flat attack, I've tested this. Ofcourse you can play whatever you like, you can play a guard that's dual wielding too but you gotta wonder, is that really the best way to go xD
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

i pvp alot most likely alone or with my freinds { 2-3 ppl max} and i just like upg better. and the upg magic kindly OP
    but ya its all about style i agree on that =]

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Heroic Combine Armor,Tasset, Shield (with 12%-15% skill defense) this armor is important if you are grinding in the Mirror Dungeons, everywhere else you can use your onyx set.
    thank you, search function