+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Pvp templar build

can anyone show me a good PVP Templar build, thanks

Welcome to templar the hack n slash best mob killer in rohan.

Pros: Absurd damage, 50% chance aoe, 20% hp abs

Cons: Reflect can be debuffed (killed the pvp potential so hard)

Why is my damage so high? Blunt mastery chews up some stats and then boosts all of it by (int/1000), a decent templar has over 5k int which in turn is a x5 multiplier of all those chewed up stats.

So what do I put all my precious stat points into? INT only INT nothing else.

b....bbut what about VIT aren't I gonna be squishy? No you will get all stats from a bunch of stuff on average you will have 600-1200 all stats when you are pvp ready.

What about skills? NOTE: Picture taken with a lvl 95 alt, you should enhance all skills with skill enhancement stone.

Save 1 point for the new skill "Charge Mana" it replaces Teleport which is currently disabled

You have 4 skill points that you can put into either Group heal or Instant heal (People have different preferences).

Lvl 7 Skills:

Templar requires the following skills lvl 7 (in priority order)

1: Blunt Mastery
    2: Brain Blow
    3: Intelligence Blow
    4: Equality
    5: Mental Barrier
    6: Last Divine

Lvl 7 reflect no longer required since it just gets debuffed in 10 seconds anyways.

Dont bother using mana shield for now, i skilled it because there will be an update which will sort of bring it back.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Now lets bring up the equipment/money part. Like I said you go full int so you need to get your all stats from somewhere. We assume you are on the Jainus server because isen is a garbage server.

1: Weapon Upgrade 2.0 mace is the best weapon at the moment. Eventually you are going to want to have one (they cost around $120 WHEN playwith puts them on the cash shop) I wouldnt recommend buying from other players. There are alternative weapons that you can use to lvl up in the meantime.

2: Onyx Armor +12 (or higher) this armor gives INT and is best in slot armor right now with some exceptions.

3: Heroic Combine Armor,Tasset, Shield (with 12%-15% skill defense) this armor is important if you are grinding in the Mirror Dungeons, everywhere else you can use your onyx set.

4: Accessories (we will cover these later) there are many options and combinations

5: Ears/Eyes: You will need a set of Chimera Ears/Eyes at the minimum, enchanted chimera and absolute sets are better but more expensive.

6: Costumes (There are many permanent costumes in the IM and you add patterns for stats I suggest INT/VIT for now and save your 75 all stat patterns from daily rewards)

7: Walter Medal talisman (+7 is really expensive but you can get +6 or +5 on the cheap)

8: Int talisman (They are relatively cheap, magic int talisman is a little more expensive)

9: Piece of Silva (they are stupidly cheap)

Now lets talk about rings.

The best rings are 4x Wrath of Ancient Darkness +18 (they are stupidly expensive and you wont find them on the EM) lets look at alternatives.

Mid tier would be any 4 reinforced boss drops (Wraths, Flame diamonds, Bez eyes, Silva Feathers +12, a maximum of 2 insurgent chains/necklaces +18 can be used)

The cheapest option would be Int twins + 2 Flame Diamonds/Insurgents +8 to +12.

Extra stats:

War Song Title System. participate in pvp activities (Survival Arena, Power Arena, Clashing Valley) and earn Badge of Victory/Bravery. Challenge for H.C.S titles: Collect > Brave Challenger to Star of Victory.

Badge of Victory can be exchanged for title tickets that will unlock these H.C.S titles, these titles give you stats. Star of Victory gives +100 all stats +6000 hp +110 attack which is a super help.

Transcendence lvls:

After you hit lvl 115 there are 50 extra lvls that you can gain which give 10 stats per lvl and a bonus 100 all stats at +50. Its a long long process but it is rewarding.

EDIT:

To summarize on gear: There are expensive options and cheap options but at this point in the game you either go big or go home. Having said that mobs dont judge so a cheaper combination can work for you while you lvl up.
    Last edited by sunnyangel; 04-03-2016 at 10:58 AM.

Good guide, if you follow all of it and throw ur wallet at ur screen you'll be a fine temp (not nearly top temp but you'll do okay)
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

hey man if you can get even 1/3rd of cameldream's melee you are in a good spot.

You must also have his squad for outside buffs. #squadgoals

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    hey man if you can get even 1/3rd of cameldream's melee you are in a good spot.
    Compared to the 99.999999999999999999% of temps in game 100% accurate :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Buffs from other class would surely help. you'll get a lot of Melee damage lols
    That is changing so dont get your hopes on that
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    That is changing so dont get your hopes on that
    party buffs only now 30% attack here, 30% attack there and 100% all stat from someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    party buffs only now 30% attack here, 30% attack there and 100% all stat from someone else.
    Yup

Its going to be 25 + 25 + 30% all pt buffs :l
    But at least those 30 + 30% Atk are staying...
    ...as far as I can see >.>

Ohh and Playing Priest feels sooo good, I can be a lazy ass with no HK and still no one can tell me anything xD
    Last edited by RBNXD; 04-05-2016 at 07:49 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!