+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by lostghost View Post
    Hmmm THINKING of those changes (suddenly)...

Vit Dekan "Nerfed" a lot but still the best build....

What if the next patch is this today's maintenance...
    kr got giant/human patch in august, we got it in december (4 months)
    kr got he/de patch in january, you thought it'd take half as long as the last one to get it here?

Quote Originally Posted by Franky1991 View Post
    Completely crap build, you will have like 10% the melee attack of a templar with similar gear...
    Technically you have more coz a templar can't use a zhen and blunt doesn't work for daggers (ha ha ha.. I know). But I get what you mean, that's why I said IF they''d give them something to accumulate damage....but meh...
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    kr got giant/human patch in august, we got it in december (4 months)
    kr got he/de patch in january, you thought it'd take half as long as the last one to get it here?
    Yup, most likely April or May if they are too lazy. Upgrade sales are still a mystery

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    str dekan is viable if you can get str buffs and alm buffs to inflate your str/melee. with the self-buff-only changes going on, str dekan is no longer such a great build.
    They technically didn't kill the physical damage dealing part of the Dekan as you can read on the Zhen mastery it adds their main stat as additional damage making them somewhat useful in close combat. DS Fast Shadow lasts 5 mints of atk spd so I would say they will be useful as Caters and Melee damage dealers. Their Crit damage will be fking OP something like Halfelfs new 700% Fatal.
    Last edited by RBNXD; 04-01-2016 at 01:28 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Yup, most likely April or May if they are too lazy. Upgrade sales are still a mystery

They technically didn't kill the physical damage dealing part of the Dekan as you can read on the Zhen mastery it adds their main stat as additional damage making them somewhat useful in close combat. DS Fast Shadow lasts 5 mints of atk spd so I would say they will be useful as Caters and Melee damage dealers. Their Crit damage will be fking OP something like Halfelfs new 700% Fatal.
    But still fully based on inflated melee and no accumulating damage or nuke skills. As for crits I think dhans/guards will crit better or just as good lol. Doesn't mean str dekan won't be a lot of fun to play tho :P Might go for it as second char rather than intel dekan depending what seems most fun to play with.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    But still fully based on inflated melee and no accumulating damage or nuke skills. As for crits I think dhans/guards will crit better or just as good lol. Doesn't mean str dekan won't be a lot of fun to play tho :P Might go for it as second char rather than intel dekan depending what seems most fun to play with.
    Well Int Dekan needs to be seen because Heroic power destroyed his Breath skill but Wide FFs will deal HP damage and additional Magic damage so you will still be able to play Vit DS if you like. Int and Str DK seems worthless or deleted with the skill changes being too drastic and I still cant find a decent or worth to have build for Sepa now that Evolve is going to be 60 secs cooldown. But with DarkElf changes i will move back to use mah wizzy one of mah favorite Races
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

I wish they'll put something to it making STR dekan would be a nice build since hey are like tanker builds and having boosted MELEE damge and the skill separation making them high speed in combat. DO HOPE Dev's would make builds for a STR Dekans, like changing some of its skills like the STR GUARDIANS
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Well Int Dekan needs to be seen because Heroic power destroyed his Breath skill but Wide FFs will deal HP damage and additional Magic damage so you will still be able to play Vit DS if you like. Int and Str DK seems worthless or deleted with the skill changes being too drastic and I still cant find a decent or worth to have build for Sepa now that Evolve is going to be 60 secs cooldown. But with DarkElf changes i will move back to use mah wizzy one of mah favorite Races
    I don't think sepa will ever be a thing it's just not viable because most of dekans skillset becomes useless as soon as ur in sepa mode.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    I don't think sepa will ever be a thing it's just not viable because most of dekans skillset becomes useless as soon as ur in sepa mode.
    Yeah very sad
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Sepa's fun till lv 56.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher