+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: WTT many stuff

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by toshirou View Post
    As I said earlier, if ppl would just stop using PayPal and stick with rps, price in rps would be quite decent (around 30/40k set at +0), till that, I still think rarity > over all, I see many random ppl with abs set but we're only 4 with epic dagger.
    The problem with people sticking to rps is that very few are comfortable with the long term stability of rohan. They are more interested in getting the money they sunk into this game rather than risk it going away when the servers finally shut down. It's a rats "leaving the sinking ship" thing. They don't trust PWI in keeping the game around or they are simply and want to re-coup some of the money they spent on the way out. It is against ToS, but it happens and will keep on happening. You can't buy a coffee at McDonalds using RPs.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    The problem with people sticking to rps is that very few are comfortable with the long term stability of rohan. They are more interested in getting the money they sunk into this game rather than risk it going away when the servers finally shut down. It's a rats "leaving the sinking ship" thing. They don't trust PWI in keeping the game around or they are simply and want to re-coup some of the money they spent on the way out. It is against ToS, but it happens and will keep on happening. You can't buy a coffee at McDonalds using RPs.
    I use rps, I don't even have a PayPal account, it avoid many things as getting scammed with it.
    And tbh, If ppl don't trust in PLW or just don't want buy what they put on sale, I just don't, if ppl were more smart and actually used to have some solidarity and don't buy every things they put on sale for huge price, this company wouldn't be so greedy and actually would listen to the community, but ppl still playing here are just bunch of sheeps and puppets, at this advanced stage of stupidity, I don't blame the company but the ppl actually feeding them and that's what actually piss me off, ppl like up3dock or idk what, put high prices just for look smart ass when in fact they just retarded and some others that buy every things they put on just to look different. If you want changes, or want something, u have to fight for it, not follow the move like a sheep. This game company isn't any different from rl companies u can see. We had same in Belgium with the energy company, high prices, doesn't care about costumers, they lost all in 1 year, and now they crying at doors of ppl sending some sellers to ur doors for we come back. But noone care.

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    tds? Tear Drops? or you meant Township Battle? = TSB
    Sorry for being annoying but i couldn't hold the temptation of asking >.>
    TDS = Tear Drops in sup dungeon, i'll just keep the char because anyway getting taxed for 2 transferts (1 on sale, 1 for get the rps on my account) is just a waste.
    Last edited by toshirou; 03-28-2016 at 10:58 AM.
    Cherish Savage

This is why i havent spent a dime in the this server still hoping for the day they actually make things worth spending on. The balance patch seems like it but they still need that isen like npc in game.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    This is why i havent spent a dime in the this server still hoping for the day they actually make things worth spending on. The balance patch seems like it but they still need that isen like npc in game.
    It would be, if these GMs kept in mind that all dhans use daggers and would include daggers in Katar Mastery, imo, I just think it's again a fail attempt to screw more ppl.
    I don't understand this company, I would never understand them, noone got balls to come to the community and speak up about the changes, what's good what's not, they do changes then ask if it's good or not, when ppl like us know in the end, they will tweak some things more to come to theyr end and make us spend more and more for new weapons, it's just a massive manipulation organized rpg.
    Cherish Savage

It would be, if these GMs kept in mind that all dhans use daggers and would include daggers in Katar Mastery, imo, I just think it's again a fail attempt to screw more ppl.
    I don't understand this company, I would never understand them, noone got balls to come to the community and speak up about the changes, what's good what's not, they do changes then ask if it's good or not, when ppl like us know in the end, they will tweak some things more to come to theyr end and make us spend more and more for new weapons, it's just a massive manipulation organized rpg.

Anyway if u wanna WTT pm in game IceRaven (upg 2.0 for epic dagger) need it on my guard which is+32 to go up xD
    Do not get in my way swine! The crows will pick at your flesh!
    Lucas wannabe.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    No fairy is a frnd of mine and I sold her frnd the eurdrome shes selling now :P

also I always wanted an epic dagger
    You just wanna be an OG but you gotta give dem holla holla dolla for it first yo xD.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

shawn said so, it must be true
    Shawn never lies, we all know that (sarcasm)
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

I use rps, I don't even have a PayPal account, it avoid many things as getting scammed with it.
    And tbh, If ppl don't trust in PLW or just don't want buy what they put on sale, I just don't, if ppl were more smart and actually used to have some solidarity and don't buy every things they put on sale for huge price, this company wouldn't be so greedy and actually would listen to the community, but ppl still playing here are just bunch of sheeps and puppets, at this advanced stage of stupidity, I don't blame the company but the ppl actually feeding them and that's what actually piss me off, ppl like up3dock or idk what, put high prices just for look smart ass when in fact they just retarded and some others that buy every things they put on just to look different. If you want changes, or want something, u have to fight for it, not follow the move like a sheep. This game company isn't any different from rl companies u can see. We had same in Belgium with the energy company, high prices, doesn't care about costumers, they lost all in 1 year, and now they crying at doors of ppl sending some sellers to ur doors for we come back. But noone care.
    Cause and effect, plot, begin-mid-end. Do you ever re-read what you write coz it doesn't make sense. It's stupid to blame people for puting up high prices for items, you are doing the same + you want to underpay (abso set is worth a lot more than the crap you gathered/are offering) hypocrite much.

The only word you need to use in this context is ''scarcity'' which is also the basic principle of economics. Since there is a small amount of abso sets available(compared to the demand) and literally everyone who wants to be competative in pvp wants one, the price rises madly. It's the best endgame ear/eye so ye ofcourse it's gonna be expensive since noone is going to sell it. You want someone to blame? Blame PWI for introducing these OP items to the game on a limited basis for a limited time and then cutting off the supply.

Why do dhans use dagger? it's called KATAR mastery for a reason, dhans can use daggers but it's not intended as their main weapon specially now guard buffs are self buffed. If you'd read the patch notes you'd see that katar mastery will get a buff as well as that the stats on a 3.0 katar are pretty OP. The only thing you ar right about is that they don't gather feedback in a correct way but then again, if they'd listen to people like you I don't think we'd be of much better.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Serf
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix1993 View Post
    with 45 ****ty dd u can't **** solo anything the time u reach the mob u died already from it.
    before u can even use the abs
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix1993 View Post

Anyway if u wanna WTT pm in game IceRaven (upg 2.0 for epic dagger) need it on my guard which is+32 to go up xD
    10/10 Rohan Logic.
    [Emo]Nightmare - 115+10 Warlock

"I think Warlocks will be able to put out more damage and most certainly will be monsterous while grinding but I don't see them beating temps or guards pvp wise, they will remain a weird kind of support/annoy class." - snipers334

Lets be serious here what shanice has is an epic dagger. Meanwhile beatrix has an average upg dagger literally average because its 2.0 and below 69% dd. Ask yourself what you would rather have and if u didnt say epic dagger you are a fool.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461