Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
its 1:1 and we have these things called upgs so think again.

Only time mana shield was viable was when it was 7 mana for 10 damage (effective 30% dd) ever since then it has been a bag of dicks.

@RBNXD: Psy priest will never be viable ever ever ever. The whole point of these mad psy buffs is that you dont need to put your precious stat points into psy.
Well with the whole all stat boost yeah you're mostly right and Priests are gonna be fking scary with all those boosts.
thinking about it hard with some of the changes I dare say Wizz/Warlock/Ranger and Priests are moved to full Vit looking at their Weapon Mastery has a 200% stat damage modifier and taking in consideration they balanced everything based on end game Boss drops, +18 lets say. I could be wrong ofc but looking at it makes a lot of sense.

Ohh and let me not forget that I read in a small quote in their forums that Arrendals will be able to absorb crafted weapons like Tali/Opaniel. Didn't understand the translation very well cause it was a very simple sentence with weird names but it was something close to that. If someone finds it and has a better translation it will be very much appreciated.