+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Cross the lake swimming don't use the chopper next to you it is expensive and any changes will make you rage big time. Crossing it by swimming is more fun and rewarding by the end of the day
    But what if I can't swim or there are crocs in the water

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    If you can't stay afloat, you have to use a buoy (read: money). There will always be crocs and sharks in the water - it's a PvP game - if you die, pass GO and do not collect $200.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

I'm just going to use floaties

all oneshot by 420god , taco bell

Banned
    dunno about that, but I went to taco bell the other day and got 1-shotted by a 7 layer beef burrito.

That stuff's like a mad cross between Ex-Lax and draino...

Yo Quero Taco Bell!
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 04-30-2016 at 03:28 PM.

I got this

and lets go back... This is Elf/TRINITY updated skills right
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    As soon as you can't win by trash talking, you can't win pvp except when someone is afk, all that is left is calling someone a scammer lmao. Literally just after I posted an SS about how I wrecked you 1 v 2 you start calling me a scammer because well what else do you have left to do or say, right nothing. That last word is perfect to describe you, nothing which is what you are, and will be.
    This is one of the reasons why I never believe those people accusing someone as scammer in-game. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    This is one of the reasons why I never believe those people accusing someone as scammer in-game. LOL!
    There are actually a few well known scammers around but oftenly people just resort to spread rumors about others out of pure frustration/anger. I lolled pretty hard because by saying what she said she just confirms that she's literally got nothing left to say/do against me but making up I scammed her dad(like for real HER DAD LMFAO), as a last resort to show her frustration for all to see lololololol.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

so now templars have like 7000 int with 60% boost int.... after patch 60% buff by themself and 25+25 priest and trinity +55% all atack from guard and defender... and they will get nerf 27% magic att redong gong gong loool 12 000 int and 50% buff for pdf... that will be sweet

Welp that was kind of fast >.>

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27365

@u3podcku
    Don't forget Berserkers have this skill called Call to Battle that does the same thing as those auras ;D

Priests will be even more tankier than ever ><
    Last edited by RBNXD; 05-03-2016 at 05:09 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!