+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lostghost View Post
    @ poisonousbitch

as they SAID you need +rings and upgraded WEAP and MAGICAL talisman and Walters and ready to go....
    lol sounds expensive I will get there eventually but I am in no rush i figure by the time I manage to get it all new stuff will be out and harder to get I'm a late starter in the game I am doubtful I will ever catch up to all the big players. Doesn't hurt to try though

Quote Originally Posted by poisonousbitch View Post
    lol sounds expensive I will get there eventually but I am in no rush i figure by the time I manage to get it all new stuff will be out and harder to get I'm a late starter in the game I am doubtful I will ever catch up to all the big players. Doesn't hurt to try though
    Cross the lake swimming don't use the chopper next to you it is expensive and any changes will make you rage big time. Crossing it by swimming is more fun and rewarding by the end of the day
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Cross the lake swimming don't use the chopper next to you it is expensive and any changes will make you rage big time. Crossing it by swimming is more fun and rewarding by the end of the day
    Yes rewarding because you'll know a lot while leveling, you'll take quest, familiarize the places and spots you can farm and grind if you used the Instance dungeons or no party to be with...
    but the boss drops is kind of hard thing to get why - its guarded

And you can make some game play of your char in practice to mobs

Playing the game learning a lot would be great...
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    I never mentioned I was solo, also involving other chars buffing/debuffing could go both ways, sure a warlock could debuff my ass but I could just as easy have a wizzard/lock whatever char(s) at my side helping me. A hypothetical discussion is pointless since you can add/take away whatever you will like to support your argument. I don't need to prove you ''wrong'' nor do I need to be right. All i said is that I did kill a priest, on loop with 2 guards and that your flat out, non critical damage is high enough to do so, this talking from recent, personal pvp experience....If it would work out in other scenarios with the new warlocks & wizzards taking in count i can't tell But I know what did happen.
    Sir, your guard sucks.
    CareBear Guardian EasyPeasy (retired)

You really know him.

Trolled him once and he got me blocked in this FORUMS
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Quote Originally Posted by Ang3lia View Post
    Sir, your guard sucks.

I'm sorry I can't hear you because you still have mud in that filthy mouth of yours from when you died yesterday when you tried to pk me (Carebear + Hairydaiza) wrecking you both while comming back from AFK. I'v seen a lot of pathetic people in rohan but you sure wear the crown, even while I'm on hk and you bring 2 people you still fail xD.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post

I'm sorry I can't hear you because you still have mud in that filthy mouth of yours from when you died yesterday when you tried to pk me (Carebear + Hairydaiza) wrecking you both while comming back from AFK. I'v seen a lot of pathetic people in rohan but you sure wear the crown, even while I'm on hk and you bring 2 people you still fail xD.
    Lol. Yes, you never afk, you never even go sh_t once a day so you are scared to die in a game. You too slow and dumb anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by lostghost View Post
    You really know him.

Trolled him once and he got me blocked in this FORUMS
    Yes he's Obliterator, thinking he's good with scammed gear from my Dad.

Lol. Yes, you never afk, you never even go sh_t once a day so you are scared to die in a game. You too slow and dumb anyway.
    bla bla bla, do you train your legs irl just as much as you do in game? All you do is run and port as soon as you see me lmao xD shotta guard carebear exdee.

Yes he's Obliterator, thinking he's good with scammed gear from my Dad.
    As soon as you can't win by trash talking, you can't win pvp except when someone is afk, all that is left is calling someone a scammer lmao. Literally just after I posted an SS about how I wrecked you 1 v 2 you start calling me a scammer because well what else do you have left to do or say, right nothing. That last word is perfect to describe you, nothing which is what you are, and will be.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Ah, sometimes it's tempting to log in :P
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher