+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    @priest thingy even if sunnyangel the expert here says it's a bad move to kill a priest, I always kill the priest first. It all depends with the people you have in your party. I don't want to argue with anyone here, it's my play style and I never fail on that. So if you guys think that killing a priest is noobish well please respect, it's our play style and if it works for us then there's no need to argue with anyone anymore. If other thing works for you then great! We respect that. It all depends on your play style or party members.
    I USED to be the same. Target the priest first always. But now its a whole new ball game. If there is a priest AND rumir in the party which is the case nowadays in most high end pvp. Its pretty dam tough to take out any decent priest first.

Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    Hm just wondering, is it even worth to lvl Incarnation and Reraise still?
    Since both work only under 115 they're not that useful I guess. Might be better to reset those skills and put them into MB/Staff Mastery/Judgement. Any plans how your priest build might look like after the changes?
    LvL Incarnation and buy tons of skill scrolls and normal rev scrolls.

Staff Mastery is set for some changes soon so you will probs need to reset that later on anyways.

You can still put points into Judgement tho if you pve with your priest. Mines lvl 7 for when I'm duo with my wiz. Does some nice dmg

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    LvL Incarnation and buy tons of skill scrolls and normal rev scrolls.

Staff Mastery is set for some changes soon so you will probs need to reset that later on anyways.

You can still put points into Judgement tho if you pve with your priest. Mines lvl 7 for when I'm duo with my wiz. Does some nice dmg
    What weap do you use for pve then? I thought staff mastery would still be ok cause of using a staff xD

What weap do you use for pve then? I thought staff mastery would still be ok cause of using a staff xD
    I just use my Vit/ Hp mace and being full vit atm, I can do aoe 30k hits with my ulti skill/ More with temp buffs And when I switch to psy (as I often do) I can get more still. Not bad for a support char I say. Before Heroic was nerf I was hitting 40s and more.

Edit, Judgement has like 3 second? Cd, so its a nice skill.

Staffs are slow. I dont like them at all.
    Last edited by xXxAurorAxXx; 04-24-2016 at 10:56 AM.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Aight, thanks I guess I'll try both ways. Got a staff anyway so I'll check what works better

Banned
    Aight, thanks I guess I'll try both ways. Got a staff anyway so I'll check what works better
    You can do far worse than taking Karren's almighty priestly advice

(got you blushing yet Karren?)

Hopefully we Priests will be able to use any weapon with the new staff mastery and deal as much damage as it says in the description. Use Judgement always 3 sec cooldown and uses your Psy and Int as AoE damage, hell even better than Ring Burst xD

In the Balance patch it will be boosted by a lot and add the insane amount of stats you will have, GG.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I've already filed in a request for priest NERF.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    xD

I hope she's gonna be rly nice. Priest / Wiz duo when both can deal pretty dmg <3

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    You can do far worse than taking Karren's almighty priestly advice
    I know :3
    My gear is different from hers though so I need to try a few things out what works better for my stuff

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    @priest thingy even if sunnyangel the expert here says it's a bad move to kill a priest, I always kill the priest first. It all depends with the people you have in your party. I don't want to argue with anyone here, it's my play style and I never fail on that. So if you guys think that killing a priest is noobish well please respect, it's our play style and if it works for us then there's no need to argue with anyone anymore. If other thing works for you then great! We respect that. It all depends on your play style or party members.
    So do I, wreck the priest means they party doesn't have obli and you can kill them, If you don't the priests (specially if there are 2) will give you pretty much perm obli while temps wack everything and heal everyone with group euph making it an endless fight.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    nuuuuuuu!!!
    Mine priest will be kool as fk

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    So do I, wreck the priest means they party doesn't have obli and you can kill them, If you don't the priests (specially if there are 2) will give you pretty much perm obli while temps wack everything and heal everyone with group euph making it an endless fight.
    Try Stunning one then the other in order if you can while hitting them. One will die
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!