+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 20 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    Why developers get all the blame for this? If someone is in charge of everything about the overall game mechanics, it's the game designer not the developers. The developers only do what the designer dictates them to do. The developers just bring to life what the game designer wants to happen in the game.
    While the CEO just wants to see money and positive graphs...in the end it's the whole company that's to blame not some single employees.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    While the CEO just wants to see money and positive graphs...in the end it's the whole company that's to blame not some single employees.
    hmmm How about the upgraded ITEMS...??? Does anyone blamed it...??? Those have money does not I guess...
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    Why developers get all the blame for this? If someone is in charge of everything about the overall game mechanics, it's the game designer not the developers. The developers only do what the designer dictates them to do. The developers just bring to life what the game designer wants to happen in the game.
    developers in his context means everyone who is involved in the creation from the guy with the idea to the guy who passes it off to an actual software developer.

If none of them said "hey this sounds dumb" then they are to blame!

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    just twin aura man the thing gives u 1k pure attack for free. Your tradeoff is that you get less all stats but still its a fair trade.
    Yeah cool but hey I just changed to Priest so all atk is pretty much useless for me right now I don't mind farming those I know it will be a hard and long quest the problem is finding people that are willing to go all the way to stage 15 and survive it =_=
    Plus I need an HP weapon with at least 40% DD and a pair of vit Twins
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    developers in his context means everyone who is involved in the creation from the guy with the idea to the guy who passes it off to an actual software developer.

If none of them said "hey this sounds dumb" then they are to blame!
    That is something people forget or sometimes never learn. There are a lot of developers involved with creating and evolving a software product. And EVERYBODY involved with creating a software product are developers - from the CEO right on down to the system tester. A software developer is not just the coders (they are actually just a small part of a software development TEAM).

An evil of being in a teams is that sometimes you say something is dumb, but you end up being overruled by those higher up in the pecking order for expedience/budget/deadlines in favor of dealing with it after release (if ever). Sux, but that is the reality outside of the virtual world.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 04-07-2016 at 07:48 AM.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    That is something people forget or sometimes never learn. There are a lot of developers involved with creating and evolving a software product. And EVERYBODY involved with creating a software product are developers - from the CEO right on down to the system tester. A software developer is not just the coders (they are actually just a small part of a software development TEAM).

An evil of being in a teams is that sometimes you say something is dumb, but you end up being overruled by those higher up in the pecking order for expedience/budget/deadlines in favor of dealing with it after release (if ever). Sux, but that is the reality outside of the virtual world.
    That's nothing to do with being in a team, it's just called hierarchy. Everyone who has been in any corporation will know this feeling. Hence, the miscontent of people "on the workfloor" vs the "lazy fks at the desks".
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    The CEO of a company understands that if their product sucks, nobody will buy/play/license/use it and nobody makes money - including himself. He above all others has the most to lose if the product fails. His nuts are on the line in regards to the well being of his company and his decisions on the direction of his product makes or breaks his company. In that way he is providing the development impetus to make the product good or better so it will make the company stronger. CEOs that fail to do that get fired by their board of directors and new ones take their place. A CEO that gets fired by his board is not going to be particularly welcome leading other companies.

I agree with you PJ but I've seen in other games GMs actually hear their players and developing things they actually want or like in the game. Here...

...well you know.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Better to get fired and collect that severance package than quit and get nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Yeah cool but hey I just changed to Priest so all atk is pretty much useless for me right now I don't mind farming those I know it will be a hard and long quest the problem is finding people that are willing to go all the way to stage 15 and survive it =_=
    Plus I need an HP weapon with at least 40% DD and a pair of vit Twins
    twin aura signs are perfect ring for priest because wearing the 2 all stat ones gives you 190 all stats already.

There are better ways to get twin aura and the staff at playwith know how to do it because I told them probably 50 times over the years. Summoning event man thats how it was done in jrohan krohan etc.

This dhan wearing 4 twin auras and hes had them for like 6 months before this video came out. He had a good templar video but it got taken down sadly.

You can watch him doing instance dungeon, they didnt get to stage 15 either.

At the end of the video he shows that when he recorded this there were only 2 ppl to hit stage 15.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 20 ... LastLast